Yeah, uh... I'll stay here.
好 我留在这里
I'll let you know how it goes.
手术有进展再通知你
Belle!
贝儿
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
Snow, hi.
白雪 你好
I'm... getting my first ultrasound.
我来照第一次超声波
That's so exciting.
真是激动人心
Yeah, didn't even tell Rumple I was coming.
是啊 都没告诉朗普说我要来
Well, given what he's put you through,
考虑到他带给了你这么多痛苦
I don't think anyone would blame you.
我想没人会怪你的
Well, it's not -- it's not just about today, though.
不止是... 不止是今天
I mean, if I don't want Rumple to be a part
如果我不想朗普参与我的生活
of something as -- as simple as this,
哪怕是这样的小事也不想
what am I gonna do when the baby gets here?
那孩子出生后 我该怎么做
H-How am I gonna let him ever be a part of our son's life.
我要如何让他成为我儿子生活的一部分呢
That is a good question.
是个好问题
Well, it's one you don't have to answer
至少你还有六个月的时间
for at least two more trimesters.
不必去想这个问题
Yeah.
是啊
Why did they grab us?
他们为什么抓我们
I'm afraid I have a history with the captain of this vessel.
我和这艘潜水艇的船长有过节
Why doesn't that surprise me?
我真是一点都不吃惊呢
None of this would've happened
如果你照我妈妈说的去做
if you just did what my mom asked.
就不会发生这种事了
Sorry, lad, but I couldn't give up
抱歉 孩子 可我不能放弃
the one thing that could save her.
唯一能救她的东西
When were you gonna use them on her?
你打算什么时候对她用那东西
Were you even gonna ask before you did?
你在用之前会征求她的同意吗
I don't know!
我不知道
Being the Savior is who she is.
她的使命就是做救世主
It's what brought us together.
所以我才能和她相认
I wasn't trying to take that away from you, Henry.
我并没想让你和她分开 亨利
Why do you even care?
这关你什么事
You're not even a part of this family.
你连这个家的一份子都算不上
Henry...
亨利
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
We're just gonna end up fish food
反正用不了多久
on the ocean floor soon, anyway.
我们就要葬身鱼肚了
We've gotten out of tougher scrapes than this.
我们以前经历过更糟的情况
Remember the W-Walking Prisoner gag?
还记得"撞囚犯"的伎俩吗
Wookiee.
装囚犯
Wookiee Prisoner gag.
装囚犯伎俩
W-Wookiee?
装囚犯
What's a Wookiee?
"装囚犯"是什么意思
It doesn't make any sense.
什么意思啊
It's from...
来自于...
Never mind.
算了
And that doesn't count.
反正也不重要
Alternate universe.
平行宇宙
Well, I'll just have to come up with a plan of my own.
我得自己想出个办法
Trust me, Henry.
相信我 亨利
This captain is one fellow you don't want to meet.
你肯定不想认识这个船长
Bloody hell.
该死
These are dangerous waters.
这是片危险的海域
Stay close.
跟紧我
Don't step off the path.
别离开这条小路
What exactly are we after?
我们究竟在找什么
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就知道了
It's up ahead.
就在前面
You heard the Captain, stay close.
你听见船长怎么说的了 跟紧了
Do you really believe everything the old man says?
你真的相信那老头儿说的一切吗
You should listen to him.
你该听他的
You might learn something.
能学到点东西的
I think the pressure's getting to all of you.
我觉得你们所有人都太紧张了
I'd give my life for that man.
我愿意为那个人付出生命
Why?
为什么
What's he ever done for you?
他为你做过什么
When I was a child, my family was taken from me.
我小的时候 家人被夺走了
I grew up next to the docks, fending for myself,
我在码头边长大 自己养活自己
desperate to make the people who took them pay.
不顾一切想要让杀了我家人的人付出代价
It was only a matter of time before I got myself killed.
我搭上的性命只是早晚的问题
And then what?
后来呢
Nemo kidnapped you?
尼莫绑♥架♥了你吗
That man saved my life.
那个人救了我的命
Let me ask you one question.
我问问你
Your quest for vengeance --
你寻仇的时候...
did you ever find those who wronged you?
有没有找到想要复仇的人
No, and I'm lucky I didn't.
没有 这是我的幸运
Then talk to me when vengeance is in your grasp.
等复仇近在咫尺的时候再来说服我吧
It won't be so easy to give up then.
到那时就没那么容易放弃了
There it is.
找到了
Bloody hell.
该死的
All this for hidden treasure.
就为了找隐藏的宝藏吗
Aye,
是的
but there's more than gold and jewels in that chest.
但那个箱子里可不仅仅是金银珠宝
Kraken!
海怪
Hold on!
抓紧
Nemo!
尼莫
Hold on!
坚持住
I told you to stay close.
我说了跟紧
You could've been killed.
你可能会丧命
You may be stubborn,
你或许很固执
but I haven't given up on you yet.
可我还没放弃你
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
you're part of this family.
你是这个家族的一员
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我可真是荣幸呢
It's not every day Rumplestiltskin
朗普斯金可不是每天
makes a house call.
都会登门造访的
No.
是啊
It's not.
说得没错
I see you're celebrating.
我看到你在庆祝
Yes, well...I'm in the midst of
对 我正在让海盗
driving a pirate-shaped wedge
努力分♥裂♥
into the middle of the Charming clan.
白马一家呢
Care to join me?
有兴趣和我一起吗
Do you remember...
你还记得...
your old lessons?
过去我给你上的课吗
Why, yes, I do.
怎么了 我记得啊
What do you want to teach me now...teacher?
你现在要教我什么呢 老师
Well, it seems you have forgotten the most important lesson of all.
看起来你已经忘了最重要的一课
Never take what's mine.
绝对不能动我的东西
The shears.
剪刀
The pirate had them hidden, and now they're gone.
海盗把它们藏了起来 现在它们没了
And I could smell your magic all over it.
我能感受到你所施的魔法
You want the shears?
你想要剪子
I didn't think you cared whether or not the Savior met her fate.
我觉着你可不在意救世主是否顺应自己的命运呢
You really think the Shears of Destiny work only on the Savior?
你真的以为命运之剪只对救世主有用吗
You want to use them on Belle
你是想用在贝儿身上...
and the baby she has brewing inside her
和她肚子里的孩子
so you can change the fate of your pathetic little family.
这样你就可以改变你那可悲的家族命运了
Well, I wish I could help.
可惜我帮不了你
But like everyone you've ever loved,
如同所有你曾经爱过的人那样
those shears are long gone.
那剪子已经不见了
Careful who you cross.
小心你惹的人
You're thin on allies.
你的盟友可不多
You don't need allies when you win.
赢了就不需要盟友了
And as you can see, I'm doing just fine without you.
如你所见 没有你我一样干得很好
We'll see about that, dearie.
那就拭目以待把 亲爱的
We shall see.
走着瞧
If this is some kind of nature therapy,
如果这是什么自然疗法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表