We tried a locator spell.
我们试了定位咒
It didn't work.
没起作用
Nothing belonged to him.
他没有自己的东西
Everything he had, he stole.
他的东西都是偷来的
And we're giving up?
我们要放弃吗
We're not giving up exactly,
倒也不是
but it doesn't look good.
但情况不妙
So, we may not find Aladdin.
我们或许找不到阿♥拉♥丁了
Which means you're running out of excuses, Emma.
那么你就没有借口了 艾玛
Did you follow me here? Yes.
你跟我过来了吗 是的
I mean, look.
听着
I couldn't leave knowing
我不能就
that you were gonna continue to lie to yourself
任由你继续自欺欺人
and to your family.
也欺骗你家人
What is going on?
怎么回事
Emma has a secret.
艾玛有个秘密
Archie. No.
阿奇 别
Continue.
说下去
Killian. Emma, if he thinks it can help
基利安 艾玛 如果他认为这有帮助
Cricket's always been on your side.
小蟋蟀一直是你这边的
Mom, please.
妈妈 求你
I've...
我
...been having visions of what I think is my future.
最近总看到可能是我未来的幻象
I've been shaking.
我一直手颤
In the vision...
在幻象中
...I die.
我死了
According to Hyde, all Saviors die.
据海德说 救世主都会死
Aladdin was also a Savior,
阿♥拉♥丁也是个救世主
so I thought if I found him, if I found him alive...
所以 我想 如果我找到了活着的他
...that he could help me avoid my fate.
他就能帮我避免命运
So you lied to us?
那你就骗我们
Do you not trust us? We're your family.
你不信任我们吗 我们是一家人
Emma you don't keep secrets from your family.
艾玛 你不该对家人保密
And you die? Who kills you?
你死了 是谁杀了你
So, I'm not there?
我不在
The figure in the hood kills me while I protect everyone,
戴兜帽的人杀我时 我在保护大家
but no, you're not there.
但你不在
Well, where do you think I am?
你觉得我去哪了
Dead?
死了
Or am I the figure under the hood?
或者我就是戴兜帽的人
Now, Regina, don't be angry.
瑞金娜 别生气
This is a vision. It's not a dream.
这是个幻象 不是梦
It's not like it's my subconscious at work.
不是我的潜意识
I'm gonna find another way to track down Aladdin.
我会另找办法找到阿♥拉♥丁
If I can't be of help in the future,
如果我在未来帮不上忙
I sure as hell better do my part now. Regina.
那我现在要尽责 瑞金娜
Just give me an hour.
给我一小时
Meet me at my vault.
然后去地下室见
I've got this.
我能行的
Is it true? ?What?
是真的吗 什么
Is Aladdin dead?
阿♥拉♥丁死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Look!
看啊
You want a diamond foot stool, Princess?
想要一把钻石脚凳吗 公主
No.
别
Booby trapped.
有陷阱
You lift it here, and --
你拿走这边的钻石
?Yeah.
没错
Can't put weight here.
不能在这里施力
It's too narrow.
太窄
help me find something that has a, um...
帮我找样...
That'll do.
这个就行
Okay.
好了
Clever.
真聪明
Well, my lady.
殿下
I present the Diamond in the --
我给您 未琢钻...
Get down!
趴下
What was that?
怎么回事
Magic.
魔法
You have magic.
你有魔法
Did you know this would happen?
你早知道吗
Well, I didn't know the column would fall on us, but yes.
我不知道柱子会砸下来 但是的
I suspected something,
我早有怀疑
and now you've proven it true.
现在 你已证实了这点
Proven what?
证实了什么
That wasn't the Diamond in the Rough.
那才不是未琢钻石
You are.
你才是
You're the weapon.
你是那件武器
You can challenge Jafar and defeat him.
你可以挑战贾法尔 并打倒他
You're going to be the savior of Agrabah.
你将成为阿格拉巴的救世主
So, uh, you can play the Xbox if you want.
如果你想玩Xbox请随意
Or whatever helps.
不管什么能让你好受点都行
I'm sorry to intrude.
抱歉打扰了
Oh, no, it's -- it's okay.
不 没事的
I know this is hard for you, too.
我知道你也很难受
Because of Aladdin.
因为阿♥拉♥丁
I'm sorry about that.
我很遗憾
The worst part
最糟的是
is being the Savior is a death sentence.
救世主的宿命是死亡
And back in a cave in Agrabah,
在阿格拉巴的一个洞中
I was the one who put him on the path.
是我把他推上了这条路
I did the same for my mom.
我对我妈妈也是
I brought her here to break a curse.
是我带她回来打破诅咒
She was just living her life.
她本来活得好好的
So was Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁也是
Maybe, uh...
或许
Maybe Hyde was wrong about Saviors dying.
或许海德说救世主必死是错的
I hope so.
希望是
For both of us.
为了我们俩
You should've been honest.
你该说实话的
I didn't lie.
我没撒谎
I just...got scared.
我就是... 害怕了
Which is exactly when you should talk to your mother.
这时候你就该来跟妈妈说啊
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I mean, of course I forgive you.
我当然原谅你
We're your parents.
我们是你父母
We'll always forgive you.
我们永远会原谅你
But what about him?
但他呢
You're trying to build something.
你们还想建立感情呢
And look, your father and I may not be perfect,
你父亲和我虽然不完美
but we don't keep secrets from each other.
但我们从不对彼此隐瞒什么
That was Leroy.
是勒罗伊
He had an appointment with Archie
但他阿奇约好了
but he didn't show.
但阿奇没去
Archie left with plenty of time.
阿奇走得挺早 来得及回去的
That wasn't Archie.
那不是阿奇
The Queen. She has him.
是巫后 她抓了他
Keep bouncing. She likes it.
继续颠 她喜欢
And if you know what's good for you,
如果你知道好歹
you'll add some funny faces.
就再做点鬼脸
About bloody time.
可算来了
Good, you're here.
太好了 你在
What a day.
今天收获颇丰
Thanks for watching him.
多谢你看着他
Yeah, thanks for asking.
是啊 多谢你拜托我
You know, I could've called Regina and turned him over.
我完全可以打给瑞金娜 把他交出去
Yes, you could have, but you didn't.
是啊 但你没有
You know what, Sis?
知道吗 姐姐
I know exactly what you need.
我知道你需要什么
Come with me.
跟我来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表