Is everything all right up there?
你在上面还好吗
This place is a bloody obstacle course.
这地方简直是越障训练场
Merlot.
梅洛红酒
You need help? No, I'm fine.
需要帮忙吗 不用
I think I just might have found something.
我可能有发现
What was that?
怎么回事
Just,
就是
retrieving the
拿
the bean!
豆子
Bloody hell.
该死
I think I just woke up the giants!
我好像吵醒了巨人
Hook, I think it's worse than giants.
虎克 可能比巨人更糟
Don't tell me you're afraid of a little fire.
别告诉我你怕火
That's not fire.
那不是火
Lovely. Run!
太好了 跑
So, yes.
是的
I haven't been completely honest.
我有所隐瞒
The police did find evidence of what happened to Belle.
警♥察♥的确发现了表明贝儿遭遇的证据
I just wanted to save you and Gideon the heartbreak.
我是不希望你和吉迪恩心碎
Well...
这...
she wanted to see the world.
她的确想去看世界的
Just not with you, it would appear.
但看来不是跟你一起
Look, I must be frank with you,
我得说实话
for your sake as well as Gideon's.
为了你 也为了吉迪恩
You're the one that caused him all this pain, not Belle.
是你在给他制♥造♥痛苦 不是贝儿
She left because you could never be the man
她离开 是因为你永远不能成为
she wanted you to be.
她想要的丈夫
But you can still be the man your son needs you to be...
但你还能做那个你儿子需要的父亲
by accepting that
只需要接受这个现实
and moving on.
然后向前看
Thank you.
谢谢
This was,
这
illuminating.
让我很受启发
Henry.
亨利
What do you know?
真没想到
Henry!
亨利
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你没事吧
Mom?
妈妈
He was trying to steal this.
他想偷这个
Then he tried to escape and had a nasty fall.
然后他还想逃跑 结果摔下了楼梯
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You said you were done with all this.
你说你不再沉迷这些了
No. She's the one that's lying.
不 是她在撒谎
I didn't fall. She pushed me.
我没摔倒 是她推了我
She wants to destroy your belief.
她想摧毁你的信念
He's confused --
他糊涂了
concussed, according to Dr. Whale.
威尔医生说他脑震荡了
Look, I pulled this from the security camera.
看 这是我调出的监控录像
Put aside the fact that he's my own son --
且不说他可是我的儿子
how could I push him if I wasn't even touching him?
我都没碰他 怎么可能推他呢
She used magic.
她用了魔法
Kid, there's no such thing as magic.
孩子 这世上没有魔法
True belief is believing even if you can't see.
真正的信仰 是即便看不到 也相信
Here, just look at the book.
看书吧
Henry.
亨利
Just touch it. Henry, enough.
碰碰它 亨利 够了
Touch it! Okay, fine.
碰它 好吧
All right, Henry. I'm -- I'm touching the book.
好啊 亨利 我碰书了
It -- It didn't work.
没用
I'm sorry, but you're not a kid anymore.
对不起 但你不是小孩子了
This isn't some daring rescue operation.
这不是什么大胆的营救行动
It's real life.
这是现实生活
Mom...please.
妈妈 求你
It was just his arm this time.
这次只是摔坏了手臂
Next time, what if it's his neck...
下次 万一他摔断脖子呢
or worse?
或是更糟
This is the apple turnover all over again.
这又是苹果酥饼的事重演
He's hurting himself
他在伤害自己
to make you believe his delusions.
就为了让你相信他的幻想
This is all my fault. It has to stop.
这都怪我 这得停止了
Then you know what you have to do.
那你知道你该做什么
No. Mom, you can't destroy it.
不 妈妈 别销毁它
You just... have to believe in me.
你得 相信我
Kid, just 'cause you believe something doesn't make it true.
孩子 你相信的事未必是真的
That's exactly what makes it true.
正因此它才是真的
Deep down, you know that.
内心深处 你是知道的
What I know, Henry,
我只知道 亨利
is that I love you.
我爱你
And that's why I have to do this.
所以我必须这么做
Mom.
妈妈
No. Don't go.
不 别走
This is it. This is the Final Battle.
这就是最后一战了
Henry, I'm sorry.
亨利 对不起
Mom!
妈妈
What was that?! Was it the dragon?!
怎么回事 是龙吗
I don't think so.
恐怕不是
I think we got a bigger problem than a dragon!
我们可能有比龙更严重的问题了
Go on, dear.
动手吧 亲爱的
Only you can save our son now, Emma.
只有你能救我们的儿子了 艾玛
Go on.
烧吧
I think we may be too late.
我们可能太迟了
We better get a move on! Go!
我们得快走 走
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表