Granny.
外婆
Granny!
外婆
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
Granny!
外婆
Don't bother.
别费劲了
All she sees is a mirror...
她能看到的只有镜子
...and that tragedy of a dress.
和那件难看的裙子
How do I get through to her?
我怎么跟她联络
You don't.
办不到
This is a world of one-way mirrors, Emma.
这是单面镜的世界 艾玛
All you're doing is giving me a headache.
你只会让我头疼
Stop being so melodramatic.
别那么阴沉了
We're gonna find a way out.
我们会找到出去的路
There is no way out.
没有出路
We don't have magic here.
我们在这里没有魔法
We have no way to communicate with home.
我们根本不能跟家里联络
This was the perfect prison for her.
这本是囚禁她的完美监狱
Which means it's the perfect prison for us.
所以也是囚禁我们的完美监狱
No. No.
不对
It's different for us, for -- for you.
这对我们不一样 对你不一样
You have something she doesn't.
你有她没有的东西
And what's that?
什么
People who care about you.
有人在乎你
We might not be able to break out,
我们或许出不去
but maybe they can break in.
但他们或许能进来
Henry.
亨利
That's it.
没错
He's the way out.
他就是我们的出路
Mom. Did it work?
妈妈 成功了吗
It worked. Henry, it worked.
成功了 亨利 成功了
And I cannot tell you how good it feels.
我简直说不出我感觉多棒
It's like I'm finally...
就好像我终于
free.
自♥由♥了
I knew you could do it.
我就知道你能做到
And Emma -- is she all right?
艾玛 她还好吗
Yeah, she's fine.
当然 她没事
She's driving to New York to look for the Dragon.
她开车去纽约找龙了
By herself?
自己吗
Why?
为什么
She left you a voicemail.
她给你留了语♥音♥信息
It's me. The queen's gone,
是我 巫后被困住了
so I'm going to New York to find the Dragon.
我要去纽约找龙
I might be away a few days.
我可能要离开几天
Please help my dad and fill in as sheriff, okay?
替我爸代任警长 好吗
Keep everybody safe. See you soon.
保护大家 回头见
So, you really did it?
你真做到了
You got rid of that monster?
你摆脱了那个怪物
Well, I'm not sure she was a monster.
她未必是个怪物吧
Yes, she was, Regina.
是的 她就是 瑞金娜
I know she was once a part of you,
我知道她曾是你的一部分
but she was the worst part, and I am so happy
但她是最糟的部分 我很高兴
that you ripped her out and threw her away.
你把她分离并摆脱了她
I am so proud of you.
我真的为你感到骄傲
That's so nice to hear.
这话说得真好
But we have someone else to worry about.
但我们还有一个人要担心
Henry.
亨利
Me?
我吗
You have to get dressed for a dance.
你要好好打扮去参加舞会
Okay.
好了
Here.
给
Can't go wrong with black.
黑色是错不了的
Now, I know you're nervous about this dance, Henry,
我知道你很紧张这次舞会 亨利
but you don't have to be.
但是不必紧张
I'm going to make sure...
我会保证你
everything...
一切
works out for you.
顺利
He's closed the shop!
他没开门
I mean, he hasn't left in days.
他在里面很多天了
I know he's up to something in there.
我知道他有所图谋
He's the Dark One.
他是黑暗者
He's always up to something.
他总是有所图谋
Yeah, well, this time, he's after my baby.
这次 他的目标是我肚里的孩子
You told me about his plan.
你和我说过他的计划
You have to get me out of it.
你得帮我解决麻烦
Yeah, I don't quite see the logic in that.
这点我没弄明白
It was just the one favor.
我只是帮了你一次
Right.
好吧
I'm not gonna leave until you help.
你不帮我 我是不会走的
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Because as much as it pains me to admit,
因为尽管我很不想承认
you and I are somewhat alike.
但是你和我一样
Why? 'Cause we're both mums?
为什么 因为我们俩都是妈妈吗
Because we both know what it's like
因为我们俩都知道
to care about someone who always lets us down--
关心的人令我们失望的滋味
your sister...
你妹妹
Gold.
戈登
Right? I will not let my son go through all this, okay?
我是不会让我儿子经历这一切的
You can get us out of Storybrooke.
你可以帮我们逃离童话镇
I have seen you make portals before.
以前我看你打开过传送门
Even if I said yes,
就算我答应你
I can't help you without the sorcerer's wand,
没有魔法师的魔杖 我帮不了你
and your scaly husband has it under lock and key.
你那卑鄙的丈夫把魔杖锁起来了
Well, then it's a good thing
幸好
I know just the person to get it from him.
我知道有人可以从他那里拿到魔杖
Are you serious?
你们说真的吗
You want us to steal a wand from the Dark One?
你们要我们从黑暗者那里偷魔杖吗
No. I want him to steal a wand.
不 我要他去偷魔杖
He is supposed to be the best thief in town.
他不是镇上最厉害的小偷吗
Best thief in any town,
无论在哪个镇都是最好的
just to be clear.
我要说清楚这点
You can't do this.
你不能去偷
You need to help me find Agrabah, our home.
你要帮我找到阿格拉巴 找到我们的家
This is a suicide mission
这等于是自杀
which has nothing to do with you.
而且事情和你毫无关系
Actually, it's got everything to do with him.
其实 和他有莫大的关系
Sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你是谁
See, those Golden Shear thingies --
那些金剪子什么的
The only reason they're even in Storybrooke
它们之所以出现在童话镇
is because of your boyfriend.
都是因为你男朋友
Actually, we're-- we're not exactly...
其实我们俩不是...
Yeah, I don't care.
我不管
See, when you tried to play hero giving them to Emma,
在你想当英雄 把剪子交给艾玛时
like most acts of idiotic heroism, it failed,
正如大多数愚蠢的英雄行为一样失败了
and now Rumple's got them.
现在剪子落到朗普手里
Okay, I don't like this one.
我可真不喜欢她
You really think that this is my fault?
而你真的认为是我的错吗
I think that you used to be the Savior.
我还以为你曾经是救世主呢
And if there's any part of you that's still a hero,
如果你的心里还有英雄梦的话
then you are gonna help me escape from this beast.
那你就帮我逃离这个怪物
Never thought I'd see you in a pantsuit, Your Majesty.
没想过你还会穿套装 王后陛下
Guess you can't trick the Dark One.
看来没人能骗得了黑暗者
But...
但是
we can pretend I was Regina...
我们可以假装我是瑞金娜
if you want to.
如果你愿意的话
Not today. I have work.
今天不行 我有事要做
Fine.
好吧
Back to work, then...
那就说正事吧
as soon as I get what I need.
一旦我得到我想要的
And I can assure you, it's not the pillow talk.
我可以向你保证 这可不是枕边话
The Hammer of Hephaestus.
火神赫菲斯托斯之锤
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表