**Now I'll enjoy the ride*
*现在却分外开心
**It's so electrifying*
*真叫人激动
**Watching all her dreams denied*
*眼看她的梦想破灭
**Oh, I will fly into tomorrow*
*我格外期待明天
**My sister full of sorrow*
*我妹妹♥痛♥苦万分
**Fin'lly paying for her sins*
*终为她的罪恶付出代价
**I'll smile all the while she is crying*
*看着她哭 我会笑个不停
**Inside, she's slowly dying*
*她的内心将慢慢凋零
**Learning wicked always wins*
*知道邪恶女巫总是战无不胜
**Oh, evil may be powerful*
*巫后或许很强大
**But wicked always wins*
*但邪恶女巫总是战无不胜
**If Mom could see me now, she would ache with regret*
*如果妈妈现在看到我 她会深深后悔
**'Cause she'd witness all the glory wickedness gets*
*因为她会目睹邪恶如我才是光环加身
**She went and made Regina Queen and my blood boil*
*她扶持瑞金娜登上宝座 却将我抛弃
**But that's all history*
*但那已经成为过去
**Time they all understood*
*他们终将明白
**What they call green with envy*
*他们说绿色是嫉妒
**I just call looking good*
*我却说绿色很好看
**Oh, I will fly into tomorrow*
*我格外期待明天
**My sister full of sorrow*
*我妹妹♥痛♥苦万分
**Fin'lly paying for her sins*
*终为她的罪恶付出代价
**No strife*
*没有努力
**Her life was so enchanted*
*她的生活应有尽有
**She took it all for granted*
*她却视为理所当然
**Now she'll dream of could-have-beens*
*这下她本该拥有的将成为幻影
**Oh, evil may be powerful*
*巫后或许很强大
**But wicked always...*
*但邪恶女巫总是...
Wait.
等等
Why just revel in her demise,
为什么只沉浸于她的失败
when I can use it to my advantage?
我明明可以加以利用
**I'll give her a magic gift*
*我要送她一份魔法礼物
**To bring the Charmings down*
*扳倒王子夫妇
**When Regina stands victorious*
*瑞金娜享受胜利之时
**I'll swoop right into town*
*我就突然现身
**When he learns the spell was mine*
*当她得知咒语出自我手
**Oh, Rumple, he will see*
*朗普 他会明白
**He should've chosen me*
*他当初应该选择我
**So, I will fly into tomorrow*
*所以 我会格外期待明天
**Delighting in her sorrow*
*尽情享受她的痛苦
**As a better day begins*
*因为更美好的一天开始了
**As a better day*
*更美好的一天
**This time*
*这一次
**Nobody's gonna stop me*
*没人能阻止我
**No evil's gonna top me*
*再也没有坏人能盖过我
**Oh, wicked always wins*
*邪恶女巫总是战无不胜
**A happy ending will be mine*
*我将拥有幸福的结局
**'Cause wicked always w-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ns*
*因为邪恶女巫战无不胜
Is that it?
就是这个吗
Yes, the answer to stopping the Black Fairy's curse.
是的 阻止黑仙子诅咒的办法
Okay, now we'll fight the Black Fairy together.
好吧 现在我们要一起对抗黑仙子了
Good work.
干得好
Well, I had a little help.
有人帮助了我
I wonder what our sorry excuse of a teacher would say
真不知道我们那个抱歉的老师看到现在的我们
if he could see us now?
会怎么说
How about, "thank you"?
"谢谢" 怎么样
Now, this was made to freeze the curse.
这是用来冻结诅咒的
I wonder how well it's gonna work on people.
不知道施加在人身上效果如何
So, have you finally come to your senses
那么 你终于醒悟过来
and decided to surrender?
决定投降了吗
Hardly. Why wait for the curse to hit?
才不是 为什么要等到施放诅咒呢
Let's start the Final Battle now.
现在就开始最后一战吧
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
有意思 我也是这么想的
I was planning to wait for my curse to separate you
我本来准备等到我的诅咒把你和你的家人
from your family,
分开再说
but they ended up doing my work for me.
结果他们都替我做好了
I'll kill you.
我要杀了你
Will you, now?
现在你能吗
Because I've been watching you, Emma.
我一直看着你呢 艾玛
Or should I say, listening?
或者说 听着你
Do you know what I hear?
你知道我听出来什么吗
A little girl who's all alone in this world.
一个小女孩独自一人在这个世上孤苦无依
A girl who's weak, without hope.
一个脆弱的小女孩 失去希望
I used to go to sleep to the sounds of misery
以前在矿上的时候 每天晚上都是
like that every night in the mines.
这种痛苦的声音伴我入睡
I'll show you misery.
我要让你看看什么叫痛苦
What did you do?
你对我做了什么
I didn't do anything, just made you face the truth.
什么都没做 只是让你面对现实而已
You can't do this alone.
你一个人做不到的
What did she do to you?
她对你做什么了
She just reminded me what it was like
她只是让我想起了从前的感觉
to feel something I haven't felt in a really long time.
我很久都没有过这种感觉了
She reminded me what it felt like to be alone.
她让我想起孤独的感觉
Even if she froze our family, you're not alone.
就算她冻住我们的家人 你也不会孤独
The reason -- the reason I didn't want to listen to the tape
我不想听这磁带的原因就是
is because it reminded me of a time
它让我想起曾经
when no one even cared enough to listen to me sing a song.
连一个愿意听我唱首歌♥的人都没有
I don't understand.
我不明白
What does it have to do with fighting the Final Battle?
这和最后一战有什么关系
It's not about the singing.
唱歌♥不是重点
It's just where it started.
只是唱歌♥让我想起这些
It's not about the little things that I couldn't do on my own.
问题不是我一个人做不成一些小事
It was every time something big came along,
而是每当遇到大事
I ran from it.
我都会逃避
Henry, I wasn't even brave enough to keep you.
亨利 我都没有勇气把你留在身边
Mom.
妈妈
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
You've changed.
你已经改变了
Because you came into my life.
因为你出现在我的生命中
And you helped me build a family,
你帮我组建起一个家庭
and that let me do things I never thought I could.
让我做成了以前想都没想过的事情
You're the Savior.
你是救世主
You can still beat her and save everyone.
你还是可以打败她 拯救所有人
The only way I can do that is if I give the Black Fairy
我能做的只有按照黑仙子最开始的要求
my heart the way she wanted in the first place.
把心脏交给她
But she'll kill you.
她会杀了你的
You brought me here to bring back the happy endings.
你带我到这里找回幸福的结局
Maybe this is the way I was supposed to do it.
可能我就应该这样做
This isn't how the book's supposed to end.
这不是这本书应有的结局
Because if I fight and I lose,
如果我战败了
then I know you won't have anyone.
那你身边就一个亲人都没有了
At least this way, I know you'll have the rest of our family.
至少这样 你可以和其他家人在一起
In here.
她在里面
Where is she?
她在哪里
Looking for me?
找我吗
Snow White.
白雪公主
I haven't had a chance to congratulate you
我还没机会恭喜你
on that little bundle brewing inside.
肚子里有了小生命呢
That's far enough.
够了
You should make it easy on yourself and come with us now.
你最好别为难自己 现在就跟我们走
Oh, you mean like this?
你是说这样吗
**There's a powerful magic when two hearts are one*
*当两颗心融为一体 能产生强大的魔法
**A powerful magic bright as the sun*
*那强大的魔法如太阳般明亮
**Goodness will triumph, and evil's undone*
*善良将胜利 邪恶将被粉碎
**When you dare to heed love's call*
*只要你敢聆听爱的召唤
**'Cause love is the most powerful magic of all*
*因为爱是最强大的魔法
**Down with love, down with hope*
*要什么爱 要什么希望
**Don't need blind faith to cope*
*不需要盲目信心来应对
**Or inspiring songs in my heart*
*或是什么激励人心的歌♥曲
**Got the magic I need*
*我有我需要的魔法
**For my darkest of deeds*
*来做我最黑暗的坏事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表