and when.
何时提出
Captain Hook buying a ring.
虎克船长买♥♥了枚戒指
I mean, that alone shows progress.
光是这一点就表示你有进步
Look, Killian...
听着 基利安
You're listening to your conscience now,
你现在遵从你的良心
and everyone sees that.
每个人都看得到
I don't think David does.
我觉得戴维没看到
But I mean, if this is the only thing
如果这是
that's standing between you and Emma...
你和艾玛之间唯一的障碍
then don't wait.
那就别等了
I mean, life is too precious.
生命太宝贵
And if you want to know what David thinks of you...
如果你想知道戴维是怎么想你的
just ask him.
那就问他
Hey, David.
戴维
I hope you had a restful sleep.
希望你休息好了
This gets harder every day, doesn't it?
这真是越来越难了 是吧
I miss you...
我好想你
and I love you so much.
我好爱你
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Family...
家庭
is...
是
everything.
一切
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
You've forgotten your father.
你忘记你父亲了
You were barely my father.
你算什么父亲
You were a drunk who died when I was 6 years old!
你是个醉鬼 我六岁时就死了
I owe you nothing!
我什么都不欠你
You don't truly believe that.
你并不是当真那么想的
Is this -- Is this why you're here?
你是为这个而来吗
I've spent my whole life trying to forget you.
我这辈子都在努力忘记你
Tell me what you want!
告诉我你想要什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
You should be spending that on your family.
你该把那个花在你家人身上
How old is your boy now?
你儿子多大了
David?
戴维吗
6.
六岁了
He's a good lad.
他是个好孩子
He deserves better than me.
他应该有比我更好的爸爸
Give me a drink.
给我杯酒
All of you cretins on your feet!
你们这群白♥痴♥ 都给我站起来
Show respect for King George!
向乔治王表示尊敬
I know what you're thinking --
我知道你们在想什么
"What is a neighboring king doing here
邻国的国王为什么会来到
in this...filthy tavern?"
这肮脏的酒馆
You see, my only son,
我的独子
Prince James,
詹姆斯王子
has been abducted.
被绑♥架♥了
Anyone who provides me with information
如果谁能提供相关的情报
will be rewarded.
都将得到奖赏
Anyone who withholds such information...
谁敢隐瞒不报
will pay dearly.
将付出沉重的代价
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
James is our son,
詹姆斯是我们的儿子
He's in trouble... and I need to rescue him.
他有麻烦了 我得去救他
Do you think that he's going to want to come back here?
你觉得他会想回来这儿吗
To a dying farm and...A drunken father?
回到一间落魄的农场 和醉鬼父亲怀里
I don't know.
我不知道
But I have to try.
但我得试试
I have to be better for the boy.
我得为他变得更好
I...
我
I have to stop.
我得停下
I swear to you, Ruth, fixing this broken family...
我发誓 露丝 修复我们破碎的家庭
this is how I finally fix myself.
我就能重整旗鼓了
There, little man.
好啊 小家伙
Where are you going, Father?
你去哪 父亲
I'm going on another supply run.
我又要去买♥♥货了
And when you get back,
等你回来
are you really going to be better?
你真的会变得更好吗
Yes.
对
I will be better.
我会变好的
I'll never touch another drop.
我再不会酗酒
And in two weeks, I'll be home, myself again.
两周后 我就会回来 重整旗鼓
Will you take my lucky coin, to keep you safe?
你带上我的幸运硬币吧 来保佑你
Thank you, David.
谢谢你 戴维
I think I could use a little luck.
我会需要点运气
David, sorry to come by so early.
戴维 抱歉来得这么早
It's just, there's something I --
就是 我有事...
Hook!
虎克
Glad you're here.
正好你来了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Tell me if you see anything -- any connections, patterns.
告诉我你能不能看出什么 联♥系♥ 规律
This is what we talked about, mate.
我们谈过这个了 伙计
This is exactly why the Evil Queen gave you that blasted coin.
这就是巫后给你那枚破硬币的动机
Look, I tried to fight it, but something --
我想克制自己的 但是
something happened.
发生了一件事
I saw my father's ghost.
我看到我父亲的鬼魂了
You entirely sure about that?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
And don't tell me I need more sleep.
别说我需要多睡觉
I've had plenty, and I still saw him right there,
我睡饱了 我还是在那儿看到了他
staring at me.
盯着我看
I'd given up on him, Hook. What kind of son does that?
如果我放弃他 虎克 还算什么样的儿子
A son with a family of his own.
有自己家庭的儿子
I can't abandon one family for another.
我不能为一个家庭抛弃另一个
My father was a weak man, but he's still my father...
我父亲是个软弱的人 但他总归是我父亲
and he deserves justice. Now...
他应该得到公道
will you help me?
你愿帮我吗
Perhaps Emma would be better-suited to help.
或许这事还是找艾玛更好
She's sheriff, after all, and Savior,
她是警长 还是救世主
and she has... you know, magic.
她有... 魔法
No, no, don't call Emma.
不不 别找艾玛
I don't want to worry her or Snow.
我不想让她或小雪担心
What I might have to do, they wouldn't approve of.
我可能要做的事 她们不会答应的
But you think I would?
你觉得我不会介意
You're a pirate, and a pirate's what I need.
你是海盗 我正需要一个海盗
Come on -- You gave me an idea.
来吧 是你给了我启发
So, everybody in this book lives here, in Storybrooke?
这本书里的人 都住在童话镇
Most of them.
大部分是的
I-I don't see any tales of you and Robin.
我看不到你和罗宾的故事
That must be... quite the story.
应该是个好故事啊
It is.
是的
Perhaps you'd care to share it with me sometime.
或许你哪天可以跟我讲讲
Sorry.
对不起
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
别走 我就回来
So, when were you planning on telling me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Where the bloody hell is he?!
他在哪
Zelena!
塞琳娜
You can't see him yet.
你还不能见他
Why? Because he's scheming to take back baby Robin?
为什么 因为他在密谋夺回小罗宾
That's not gonna happen.
别做梦了
Trust me. That's not the problem.
相信我 问题不在那里
You haven't told him he's got a child, have you?
你还没告诉他他有孩子 是吧
Well, I am going to tell him.
我打算告诉他的
It's...difficult.
这... 很难
Actually, it's quite easy.
其实 很简单的
You tell him that he has no rights to his daughter --
你告诉他 他对他女儿毫无权利
none.
没有
And if he comes anywhere near her,
如果他敢靠近她
I will make him bleed!
我会让他后悔的
Go home, Zelena.
回家吧 塞琳娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表