You don't think I'm strong enough.
你觉得我不够强大
Don't walk away from your father.
别从你父亲身边走开
You've been alive 28 years.
你活了28年
I've been alive hundreds.
而我活了上百年
There are things a man learns.
人总会学会一些事
Take your hand off me.
把手拿开
You know, I waited years for a moment like this --
我为这一刻等了很多年
when I could finally tell my own father that I was
等我终于可以告诉我父亲
better than him and stronger than him, so you go ahead.
我比他强 比他厉害的时刻 你请便吧
You show me.
让我看看
You think you know all about me.
你以为你了解我
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
I know your childhood is full of pain, just like mine.
我知道你的童年充满痛苦 跟我一样
You want someone to pay for that?
你想要人为此付出代价
Make me pay.
让我来吧
It is my fault, after all, is it not?
毕竟 这要怪我
I let the Black Fairy take you.
我让黑仙子夺走了你
I couldn't protect you. So you go ahead.
我无法保护你 你请便吧
Do it. Hit me.
来吧 打我
Hit me.
打我
Hit me!
打我
If you can't hit me, how do you expect to kill the Savior?
如果你都不能打我 要怎么杀救世主
I can help you, son.
我可以帮你 儿子
I don't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
Okay, uh...
好吧
How many times do I need to ask?
我还要说几次
Please, let him go.
求你 放了他吧
Princess Enya, please.
恩雅公主 得了
Leave the daring rescue to the professionals.
把勇敢的营救留给专业人员吧
It's Emma.
是艾玛
Who is?
谁
My -- Me. My name is Emma.
我 我叫艾玛
I don't need to be rescued.
我不需要救援
Well, not anymore, thanks to Captain Hook, at your service.
现在不需要了 因为有虎克船长效劳
Now!
你
That is not very sporting, mate!
这太不讲道义了 伙计
Like the lady said, she doesn't need any rescuing.
就像女士说的那样 她不需要救援
The royal family does not agree.
王室家庭可不这么认为
There's a handsome reward out for her return.
把她送回去能得到不菲的奖赏
Sword, please.
剑请给我
Hook, please! We really don't want to hurt you!
虎克 别 我们真的不想伤到你
I'm sorry, do you -- You know him?
对不起 你认识他吗
A version of him in the other world.
认识另一个世界的另一个他
We sort of live together.
我们在同居
Now...
好了
You might have my sword, but I've got your...this thing.
你虽然拿了我的剑 但我拿了你的...这个
Chisel.
凿子
Now we duel.
现在我们决斗
Hook, stop!
虎克 停下
I really need to get home and get someone off the rum.
我得回家叫某人戒掉朗姆酒了
And the dessert.
还有甜品
Sorry, Hook.
抱歉 虎克
I think it's time to go back to the Jolly Roger.
你该回海盗船了
Oh, no.
糟糕
Oh, no.
糟糕
Can you fix it?
你能修好吗
No. I cannot.
我不能
Well, you have a whole other chest of tools.
你还有一箱子其他工具呢
Maybe there's something else.
或许还有别的可用
No, I need magic to carve the tree!
不 我需要用魔法来雕树
I'm not my father.
我不是我父亲
I'm not...good enough.
我不...够好
I'm sorry you put your faith in me, Emma.
很抱歉你信任了我 艾玛
I hope you never make that mistake again.
希望你不会再犯这样的错误了
You two!
你俩
Keep an eye on them until I return.
我回来前盯住他们
I am so sorry about all this.
真抱歉
I never meant for you to get hurt.
我没想害你受伤的
Yes, well, then you failed with flying colors.
那你彻头彻尾的失败了
Now I'm going to die for nothing,
现在我要无谓地死去
having accomplished nothing.
而且一事无成
Not true. You're Robin Hood.
才不是 你是罗宾汉
Think of all the people you've helped.
想想看你帮助的那些人
Robin Hood?
罗宾汉
No, I am Robin of Locksley, and I'm a thief.
不 我是洛克斯利的罗宾 我是个贼
A thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
劫富济贫的贼
Gives to the poor?
济贫
Why the hell would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Wait.
等等
So you're telling me you're just a common thief?
你是说 你只是个普通的小偷
I am not a "common" anything.
我才不"普通"
I steal from the rich to make myself rich.
我劫富是为了让我自己富
And that makes you happy?
那让你开心吗
No, I don't believe it.
不 我不相信
It must be Marian.
肯定是因为玛丽安
What do you know of Marian?
你怎么知道玛丽安
Your wife.
你妻子
No. She was never my wife.
不 我们没结过婚
She died before we could marry.
我们还没结婚 她就死了
I'm so sorry.
非常遗憾
So, there's no one?
之后你遇到其他人了吗
No. Never.
一直没有
And even so, your... life...
就算这样你的生活
it makes you happy?
过得幸福吗
That's not exactly what I said.
我的话不是这意思
That's what you said.
那是你的话
If you want the truth, Your Majesty,
如果你想知道真♥相♥ 陛下
I haven't been happy for a very long time.
我已经很久很久没有幸福过了
You never had love.
你从来没爱过
What was that?
怎么回事
Please! Help me!
求你们帮帮我
Oh, don't worry. I know who did that.
别担心 我知道是谁干的
He's on our side.
他是我们的人
After all those years locked up,
被关了这么多年后
it's certainly nice to stretch one's legs again.
能活络活络筋骨实在太好了
Impeccable timing, as always.
一如既往地来得是时候
Now, will you please take this cuff off?
帮我解开手铐吧
Well, that's the question, isn't it, dearie?
这是个问题吧 亲爱的
Will I or won't I?
解还是不解呢
Now, on the one hand, you did help me escape from my prison.
一方面 你的确帮我越了狱
On the other, you kidnapped the woman I loved
但另一方面 你绑♥架♥了我心爱的女人
and starved her to death in a tower.
让她饿死在塔里
I went looking for Belle and this is what I found.
我去找贝儿 却找到了这个
That wasn't me.
不是我做的
Not really. I --
不完全是 我...
I'm not even from this world.
我都不是这个世界的人
Oh, I know that, dearie, but I have to hurt someone,
我知道 亲爱的 但是我得伤伤人
and you seem like the best candidate.
你似乎是最佳的候选人
I may not be real, but I get a funny feeling
我也许不真实 但是我有种有趣的感觉
I can still make you bleed.
我还是能让你见血
I'm sorry. I can't wake you.
对不起 我不能唤醒你
Not yet.
现在还不行
Not until I find the person who wants to harm our daughter.
除非我找到要伤害我们女儿的人
And, Snow, I promise you,
白雪 我向你保证
I will find him and I will stop him
我会找到他 阻止他
and bring Emma home where she belongs, and we can...
并且把艾玛带回属于她的家 然后我们就能
fix this...
解决这件事
all of this.
这整件事
All right, then. Thanks, mate.
好了 谢谢你
The dwarfs have searched the entire northern woods.
小矮人已经搜过整个北部森林
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表