A-A little chaos is normal.
混乱一点是正常的
I'm just going to put a protection spell
我去给房♥子和地下室
around the house and over the vault and --
施个保护咒
and you can...
你就
find the feather?
去找羽毛吧
I'll find it.
我会找到的
So... you're not angry?
你不生气吗
'Course not.
当然不
Looks safe and sound to me.
看上去挺安全了
Hyde's not getting into my vault.
海盗休想进入我的地下室
Well, we may not have to worry about him anymore.
我们可能不需要再担心他了
Jekyll finished his weapon.
杰基尔完成武器了
Handy one.
挺手巧啊
Eager to defeat his better half, is he?
急着战胜他更好的一面 是吧
Yeah, he is.
是啊
How are you dealing with that --
你怎么样了
the whole "destroying your evil half" thing?
"干掉你邪恶的另一半"的事
I'm fine.
我很好
Better than fine. It's --
比好还好 我...
Did I mention I'm fine?
我说过我很好了吗
Well, something's bothering you.
你显然是有心事
All right, yes.
好吧 是啊
Something is gnawing at me.
有事让我不安
Something with red hair and a fondness for pointy hats.
红发喜欢尖帽子的某样东西
Your sister?
你姐姐吗
Look, this may sound petty,
听上去可能很小气
but Roland gave her something of Robin's to give to me,
但罗兰德给了她一件罗宾的东西让她转交给我
and she already lost it.
结果她转眼就弄丢了
A feather from his arrow.
是他箭上的羽毛
I know you. This isn't about a feather.
我了解你 你不是为了根羽毛
I don't know what it's about.
我也不知道是为了什么
Well, whatever it is, just talk to her about it.
不管是什么 跟她谈谈
Put it out in the open, deal with your pain.
把话说开 面对你的痛苦
Maybe.
或许吧
But right now, let's get Hyde the hell out of town.
但现在 我们先把海德赶出小镇
Oh, don't avoid this. I'm not.
别逃避 我没有
But you of all people should know --
你最该清楚
heroism comes first.
得先去当英雄
Emma? Ready?
艾玛 准备好了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Mr. Hyde!
海德先生
Why don't come out and take what you really want?
出来拿你真正想要的啊
Or shall I deprive you the pleasure you seek
还是说我该剥夺你的乐趣
and kill him myself?
亲手杀了他
Regina.
瑞金娜
Here's what's going to happen --
我们这么办
Leave town, and Jekyll is all yours.
滚出小镇 杰基尔就归你
The problem is, my work is here -- in Storybrooke,
问题是 我的工作就在童话镇
and it's only just beginning.
而且才刚刚开始
So how about I alter the deal?
我改改条件吧
I take Jekyll and keep Storybrooke,
我带走杰基尔 也留着童话镇
and you avoid embarrassing yourself,
你就别丢人现眼了
because while everyone was afraid of the Queen,
因为虽然人人都害怕巫后
you -- not quite as much.
你就不怎么吓人了
No deal.
休想
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!!
艾玛
Specially made.
特制的
You won't be breaking out of those.
你休想挣脱
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Is something wrong? Why did you hesitate?
出了什么事 你为什么迟疑了
Nothing's wrong. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Are you really, Savior?
真的吗 救世主
Shut up. You're our prisoner now.
闭嘴 你现在是囚犯
Ignore him, Emma.
别理他 艾玛
Yes, ignore me -- just like your tremors.
是的 别理我 也别管你那颤抖的手
Wait. Wait. Wha-- What do you know?
等等 等等 你知道些什么
More than you.
比你知道得多
If you wish to learn what's been happening to you,
如果你想知道在你身上发生了什么事
you know where to find me.
你知道上哪能找到我
Archie.
阿奇
Pongo! Hey!
鹏格
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了
Well, I heard you were out looking for new arrivals,
我听说你在找新来的人
and I thought maybe, uh... maybe you want some coffee.
我想也许... 也许你想来杯咖啡
My parents sent you.
我爸妈叫你来的
Yeah.
是的
Uh, they -- they're a little worried about you, Emma.
他们有点担心你 艾玛
T-They thought it might be easier for you to talk to --
他们认为你会更愿意和...
A cricket?
和小蟋蟀说话吗
Sorry. I didn't mean that like I was, like, anti... cricket.
抱歉 我不是讨厌蟋蟀
I just --
我只是
I'm not really in the mood for therapy right now.
我现在真的不想做心理治疗
And I've found, usually, that's when people need it the most.
通常这个时候是最需要心理治疗的
You've been fighting bad guys for years without a break.
这么多年来你一直不停地与坏人搏斗
When I met you all those years ago,
多年前我遇到你的时候
you had nothing but walls around you to protect you.
你一无所有 筑起心墙保护自己
But since then, with Henry and your family and Hook,
但从那时起 有了亨利 家人和虎克后
those walls are down.
你卸下了心墙
Isn't that a good thing? Of course it is.
这不是好事吗 当然是
But it also let in all the collateral damage
但是在战斗中的意外伤害
of all that fighting.
就会侵害你
Great. Then how do I fix that?
好极了 那我该怎么治愈这些伤呢
With time...
需要时间
and -- and some hard work.
和努力
Can't you, like, give me a pill or something?
你就不能给我吃颗药之类的吗
When it comes to fixing our biggest problems...
每当涉及我们自身健康问题时
Emma, there are no shortcuts.
艾玛 是没有捷径可言的
So, you've taken me up on my offer.
看来你接受了我的提议
Smart girl.
聪明姑娘
Keep calling me "Girl" and see how that works out for you.
再叫我姑娘 你就等着看你的下场吧
Why don't you take these off of me
不如解开我的手铐
and see how that works out for you?
看看你的下场又如何
You said you knew what was wrong with me.
你说你知道我是怎么了
Prove it.
证明给我看
Emma.
艾玛
You were a prisoner once. You know how this works.
你也做过囚犯 你知道规矩的
What makes you think I was in prison?
为什么你认为我当过囚犯
I was a warden.
我曾是典狱长
I know that caged look.
我知道被囚禁时的样子
That's a look that doesn't quite fade.
那种神情永远不会消逝
So you must know that prisoners respond
所以你必须得了解犯人对
to carrots and sticks, and you brought neither.
萝卜加大棒才会有反应 可你两手空空
Next time, try a bottle of Syrah and two glasses.
下次带瓶席拉葡萄酒和两个杯子试试
You have no idea how to help me.
你不知道如何帮助我
I know about the battle --
我知道这场战斗
the one in your mind's eye.
它在你的眼睛里
What?
什么
I'm sorry -- I thought you were just leaving.
不好意思 我以为你要走了
You're right.
没错
I was in prison.
我曾身陷囹圄
The worst part about it was the loneliness.
最可怕之处就是孤独
It sucked.
糟透了
Especially for a guy like you, who likes to talk so much.
对你这个话痨来说更是如此
So, you can either tell me what you know...
所以要么告诉我你知道的
or I'll walk out of here,
要么我就此离开
and I will not come back with wine.
也不会带着酒回来
I just won't come back.
永远不会再来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表