All right. Come here.
好吧 来这里
Sit down.
坐下
I borrowed Henry's book.
我借了亨利的书
I wanted to tell you a story.
我想给你讲个故事
Killian -- shush, shush, shush.
基利安 别出声
It's story time.
故事时间到
Okay.
好吧
Once upon a time,
很久很久以前
the Evil Queen vowed
巫后发誓
to kill Snow White and separate these two.
要杀了白雪公主 并将这两个人分开
But no matter what she tried,
但无论她如何尝试
they always found each other.
他们总会找到彼此
And then...
接着
they found you.
他们找到了你
And you inherited the strength of that love.
你继承了那份爱的力量
So then, even when they couldn't find each other,
所以那之后 即使当他们无法找到彼此时
you made sure they did.
你确定他们做到了
True love can break any curse, and so can you
真爱能打破任何的诅咒 你也可以
because that's what you're made of.
因为你就由爱构成的
You are the Savior
你是救世主
because you were born of their love.
因为你从他们的爱中诞生
And they're in love today
如今他们能相爱
because you brought them together.
因为你让他们在一起
You -- you can overcome these visions.
你能战胜那幻象
You can overcome anything.
你能战胜一切
Now remember who you are.
记住你是谁
The product of true love.
真爱的杰作
Gabriel.
加百利
Hello? Is anyone in there?
有人吗
Yes! The Woodcutter locked me in!
有 樵夫把我关在里面
Big lock on the door.
门上有大锁
The Woodcutter will be back any second.
樵夫任何时候都会回来
If he catches you, he'll kill you.
被他抓住 他会杀了你的
You need to go!
你得马上走
There it is.
在那儿
Get it.
去拿吧
Follow me! Snow!
跟着我 白雪
Aren't you a real Prince Charming.
你可真是个白马王子啊
You -- You saved me.
你...你救了我
I thought I'd lost you forever.
我以为我永远失去了你
May the love between you
愿你们之间的爱
always be strong, true, and eternal.
真挚 热烈 永世长存
If you need anything, I will always find you.
如果你有需要 我永远都会找到你
Do you promise?
你愿意吗
I do.
我愿意
Knowing you believe in me means I'm not alone.
你对我的信任 让我不再孤单
Come back to me.
回到我身边
What was that?
怎么回事
The sapling.
树苗
Blue said that it was created from true love.
蓝仙子说 它是从真爱中长出来的
Maybe that's just what it does --
也许这就是它的作用
shows you your own true love?
让你看到你的真爱吗
As if we needed reminding.
但我们无需这样的提醒
David, how much did you see?
大卫 你看到了多少内容
There was something I couldn't quite --
有一些事情我不能...
This is really sweet,
真甜蜜
but can we please go and defeat someone?
但是我们能离开 去打败敌人了吗
We don't have long.
我们没那么多时间
So true.
确实
Time flies.
时光飞逝
You've won nothing.
你什么都没赢到
That sapling is made of pure love.
树苗是真爱构成的
It won't work for you.
它对你可不管用
Oh,won't it?
不管用吗
Well, maybe it just needs a firm hand.
也许它需要一只强壮的手才行
Oh,dear.
天啊
Well, maybe it can be repaired.
好吧 也许能修好它
Maybe not.
也许不能了
Do you want to beat the rush
你们不想赶快些
and hand those hearts over now?
把你们的心拱手交出吗
No, no. We still have some time.
不 不 我们还有时间
True.
是啊
Read a book, pick a flower,
读一本书 摘一朵花
rage, rage against the dying of the light.
发怒吧 对着即将逝去的夕阳发怒吧
Just do it quickly.
赶快去吧
I'll see you at the cemetery soon enough.
我很快就会在墓地看到你们了
It's a good place for endings.
那是了结一切的好地方
Granny says Neal's doing fine.
外婆说尼尔很好
She's good with him.
她和她相处得不错
He's got a lot of people who love him.
他有很多爱他的人
David, we don't have much time.
大卫 我们没有多少时间了
And we have no choice.
我们别无选择
The town, we can't -- we can't let it die.
镇子 我们不能... 不能让它没了
I know.
我知道
She's going to have our hearts,
这么多年后 她马上就会
after all these years.
得到我们的心了
I have no idea what she's gonna do with them.
我不知道她会拿我们的心怎么样
If only we had...
要是我们...
saved the sapling.
救了树苗
I mean, did you feel the power in it?
我是说 你感受到了它的力量了吗
Yes.
是啊
And I keep thinking of everything it showed us,
我一直在思考它向我显示的一切
all those memories.
所有这些记忆
Did you hear in the flashes,
你在闪回中听到那句话了吗
"Knowing you believe in me,
你对我的信任
that means I'm not alone"?
让我不再孤单
It's still true.
这是真的
David.
大卫
That was a memory, but...
那是往事 但...
it was my memory.
那是我的往事
What?
什么
Think about it.
你想想
Every moment we saw was a memory we shared, except that one.
我们分享过刚刚看到的每一刻 除了那一刻
The -- The words, handing over the coins.
那次对话 转交钱币
You weren't even there for that.
你当时不在场
No.
不
You weren't.
是你不在场
Or were you?
还是说你在
It's no use!
没用的
Run away before it's too late!
趁还来得及 快跑
Get him!
打倒他
We did it.
成功了
Let's get you out of there.
我放你出来
Wait!
等等
Don't.
别
No, it's okay. You'll be sa--
不 没关系 很安全
Yes, but it's your safety that should concern you.
没错 但你该考虑你的安全
I, uh... I've made some enemies.
我有许多敌人
If you see my face,
如果你看到了我的脸
there will be a target on your back.
你就会被盯上
Okay.
好吧
As you wish.
如你所愿
After I'm gone, you can let yourself out.
我走后 你可以自己出来
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing out here alone in the woods?
你一个人在树林里干什么
Trying to survive,
我想逃命
and not doing a very good job of it.
但好像不太成功
Well, I'm impressed.
挺厉害
You're very resourceful.
你足智多谋
I don't know about that.
这我不太确定
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表