I understand now.
我现在明白了
I mean, you didn't deserve what she did.
她不该那样抛弃你
But sacrificing the life of an innocent child
但是牺牲一个无辜孩子的性命
is not the answer.
不是解决办法
No matter how much pain you're in.
无论你有多痛苦
No one knows anything about my pain.
没人了解我的痛苦
I should have known The Savior would bring my wife here.
我早该知道救世主会把我妻子带来这里
Wherever there's injustice in the world,
只要世上有不公之事
there's always a fairy.
总是会有仙女出现
Fairy magic.
仙女魔法
Can you push me on the swing, Mommy?
你能帮我推秋千吗 妈咪
I was --
我
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find you.
我害怕我找不到你了
You'll always find me when you need to.
当你需要时 你总是会找到我
So, look.
听着
We don't have much time now, okay?
我们的时间不多了
Your father's coming, and he will use those shears.
你父亲要来了 他会用这把剪子的
So, please, if you know how to stop him,
所以 如果你知道如何阻止他
you have to let me know.
你得告诉我
You know what you must do.
你知道你必须要做什么
No.
不
No.
不
No. No. I can't.
不不 我不能这么做
I won't. There has to be another way.
也不会这么做 肯定有别的办法
There isn't.
没有别的办法
As you said, we're out of time.
你说过 我们的时间不多了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you more than anything in the world.
我爱你胜过世间的一切
I know.
我知道
And I won't ever forget it.
我永远不会忘记这一点
Oh, and Mother...
母亲
don't forget the book.
别忘了那本书
What book?
什么书
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you, Blue.
谢谢你 蓝仙子
They said you wanted to see me.
他们说你要见我
Yeah.
是的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Of course. Anything.
当然 任何事都行
Here.
来
Will you be his fairy godmother?
你愿意做他的精灵教母吗
And will you take him somewhere safe,
你能带他去安全的地方
somewhere far away from all this?
远离这一切吗
Belle, what are you doing?
贝儿 你在干什么
Rumple will never stop.
我们永远也无法阻止朗普
This is our son's only chance.
这是我们儿子唯一的机会
Please take him,
请带他走
just until this is all over.
直到这一切结束为止
But you don't know when or if that will come to pass.
但是你不知道何时 或者是否会结束
I believe it will.
我相信会的
I have to believe it will.
我必须相信这一切会结束
Yeah.
乖
Take him.
带他走吧
Of course.
当然
Thank you, Blue.
谢谢你 蓝仙子
There's, uh -- there's one more thing. Killian.
还有一件事 基利安
Read it to him
念给他听
so that he knows that I'm always there for him.
这样他就知道我一直陪在他身边
My Gideon...
我的吉迪恩
strong and brave...
坚强又勇敢
A hero for all time.
永远都是英雄
Don't you ever forget that I love you.
千万别忘了我爱你
No.
不
You abandoned our son?
你抛弃了我们的儿子吗
After everything?
经历了这么多
I didn't abandon him!
我没有抛弃他
I gave him his best chance at a good life.
我给了他拥有美好人生的最佳机会
And after what you did,
在你做了这一切之后
that is clearly a life without you in it.
显然没有你 他会过得更好
Belle Rumple, no!
贝儿 朗普 别说了
It's over.
结束了
Okay? It's over!
一切都结束了
There's nothing left for you to say.
你没什么好说的了
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What's our son's name?
我们儿子叫什么名字
Why?
为什么问
So you can use it to find him?
这样你就能找到他了吗
You can do what you will with me,
随你怎么处置我
but I will never tell you.
但我绝对不会告诉你
I would never hurt you, Belle.
我绝对不会伤害你 贝儿
Never.
绝对不会
But I will find our son.
但我会找到我们的儿子的
Someone lose another son?
有人又失去了一个孩子啊
Don't.
别说了
Not now.
别挑现在
Or what?
不然呢
I bet Belle really hates you now, huh?
我打赌贝儿现在恨死你了
Go.
滚
No.
不
I'm going to enjoy this.
我要好好享受这一刻
I went to a lot of trouble for this
我是历经万难
to see what happens when you poison your love.
才看到你给爱人下毒的结果
I did no such thing.
不是我做的
You did.
是你
Oh, no.
不
You did.
是你
By making me an enemy.
谁让你与我为敌
Okay, yes,
好吧 是的
I did the actual dosing of the tea
我偷了你的魔法粉
after I stole your magic.
放到了茶里
But you forced my hand.
但是你逼我的
Oh, worry not.
别担心
It'll be easy to fix, no?
很容易弥补的 不是吗
Just tell her.
告诉她好了
Oh, wait.
等等
She won't believe you, will she?
她不会相信你的 是吧
Tragic.
悲剧啊
I may not have crossed a line today.
我今天没有越界
But you most certainly did.
但你太过分了
And I'm gonna make sure you pay for it.
我会让你付出代价的
Oh, please.
得了吧
If you haven't found a way
你想杀那个
to kill the woman who murdered your own son
杀了你亲生儿子的女人
without enlisting my help,
都还要向我求助
I'm not all that concerned.
我也没什么可担心的
One thing I thought you knew about me by now, Your Majesty...
我以为你该了解我这一点的 女王陛下
...I play a very long game.
我玩长线的
And you?
你呢
You're nothing more than one of my pawns.
你不过是我的一颗棋子
Good luck finding your son.
祝你好运 找到儿子
Again.
第二个儿子
I hear fairies make wonderful mothers.
听说仙子是很好的母亲呢
Good news. Regina called.
好消息 瑞金娜来电了
She reversed the spell.
她逆转了咒语
That sister is gonna live a long and hopefully
那个仙子会活得长长久久
far less eventful life.
平平安安了
And what about Belle?
贝儿呢
As good as can be expected after all she's been through.
经历了这些 她现在还算好
What she just did --
她所做的
that's why I keep fighting.
就是我不断奋斗的原因
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表