Such bloodlust.
多么暴♥力♥
I always knew darkness would be a lovely shade on you.
我一直都知道邪恶很适合你
David!
戴维
Aladdin? You're okay!
阿♥拉♥丁 你没事了
Let him go.
放开他
You're outnumbered, and we've got the lamp.
我们人多 而且我们还有神灯
You've lost.
你已经输了
Death is too good for you.
让你死掉便宜你了
I'd rather watch you suffer.
我更想看你受煎熬
Whatever you're planning, it won't work.
不管你有什么计划 都不可能实现
We'll defeat you, Regina. We always --
我们会打败你的 瑞金娜 我们总会
Defeat me. I know. I know.
打败我的 我知道我知道
That's what I'm counting on.
我指望的就是这个
Don't worry. She's not going to hurt you.
别担心 她不会伤害你们的
It's going to be okay.
不会有事的
I knew you'd find the hero in you.
我就知道你能找到心底的勇气
Now, let's get this over with.
赶紧结束这事吧
What is that?
那是什么
Some kind of weapon?
是什么武器吗
The key to our kingdom,
是我们王国的钥匙
which is now yours, Your Majesty. We surrender.
现在它是你的了 陛下 我们投降
Seriously?
真的假的啊
Anything to protect my parents.
为了保护我父母我做什么都可以
Emma, I don't want the key to your kingdom.
艾玛 我不想要你们王国的钥匙
I just --
我只是
I just want you to remember who you are
我只是想让你想起真正的自己
and get you back to Storybrooke.
好让我救你回童话镇
Storybrooke? Like in my dream?
童话镇 我梦里那个童话镇吗
How do you know of my dreams?
我梦里的事你怎么会知道
Oh, come on, Emma.
行了 艾玛
This! This is the dream!
这一切 这才是梦
And now I have to wake you up.
现在我得叫醒你了
I know you won't believe it, Emma,
我知道你不会相信的 艾玛
so, I really am sorry about this.
所以 我只能说抱歉了
No!
不
I-I already gave you the kingdom.
我已经把王国给了你
I gave you everything. What more can I do?
把一切给了你 我还有什么可给你的
Be the savior and stop me.
成为救世主来阻止我
I --
我
If not, your parents die!
如果不这样 你父母就会死
I'm not a hero.
我不是英雄
I...
我...
I'm not the the savior.
我不是救世主
Yes, you are.
你是的
I know you, Emma. You fight when it matters.
我了解你 艾玛 关键时刻你会战斗的
You always do.
你一向如此
Right now you need to fight!
现在你需要战斗
No! Please!
不 求你了
Oh, come on, Ms. Swan!
别这样 斯旺小姐
I don't know how.
我不知道如何战斗
You don't want their blood on their hands, do you?
你不希望他们血溅当场吧 是吧
No.
不希望
Do you?!
希望吗
No. No! No!
不 不 不
No!
不要
You really don't remember, do you?
你真不记得了 是吗
You really couldn't fight me.
你真的不会和我斗了
She may not have fought, but I will.
她也许不会战斗了 但是我会
You murdered my grandparents, and for that, you will pay!
你杀了我的外祖父母 为此你要血债血偿
Oh, no, Henry, I...
不 亨利 我...
Henry! Henry!
亨利 亨利
It's okay, mother. No.
没事的 妈妈 不
I have this.
我能搞定
I won't hurt you, Henry.
我不会伤害你的 亨利
But I will hurt you.
但是我会伤害你
Henry, stop!
亨利 住手
Emma?
艾玛
You saved me.
是你救了我
Yeah, well, you came to this crazy land to save me,
是的 你来到这个疯狂的国度来救我
so it's only fair, right?
这才公平 不是吗
You...remember?
你想起来了
Yeah. I remember.
是的 我想起来了
When you couldn't hurt Henry,
你不肯伤害亨利
he was about to actually kill
他差点真的杀了你
and become everything I never wanted him to be.
差点变成我从不想让他成为的人
That's when I knew.
我是在那时知道的
Are they...?
他们真的...
Oh, they're not real. I didn't actually kill anyone.
他们不是真的 实际上我没有杀任何人
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
You just needed to wake me.
你只是要唤醒我
Thank you.
谢谢
Although that was... very dark.
不过真的... 太邪恶了
Come on. Let's go stop the real evil queen.
走吧 我们去阻止真正的巫后
This town is almost tolerable...
这个镇子还算说得过去...
...when the peasantry is hidden away.
当所有农民都藏起来时
Call Charming.
打给王子
Portal!
传送门
We've been portaled!
有传送门
Well, that was faster than I thought.
回来得比我想象得要快
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Mother Superior was found in the forest.
院长是在森林里被发现的
What happened?! Is she gonna be okay?
发生什么了 她没事吧
Hello?
院长
Hello, tell us what happened to our son.
院长 告诉我们 我们的儿子怎么了
It was dark.
当时很黑
And I fought as hard as I could,
我尽全力反抗了
but she took him.
但她还是把他带走了
Who? Who took him?
谁 是谁把他带走的
The black fairy.
黑仙子
Storybrooke felt like a dream.
童话镇感觉就像一个梦
Now this does.
现在这个才是梦
I-I mean, a good dream.
我是说 美梦
The person I was here just wasn't me.
这儿的我不是真的我
The fighting and the pain --
那些争斗和痛苦...
it's -- it's what makes me me.
才成就了我
I'm good with that.
我喜欢那样的人生
Even if it means my end.
哪怕那意味着我的结局
'Cause, you know,
因为 你知道的
that other person kind of sucked.
另一个我可不怎么样
And singing Princess Emma isn't my favorite model.
歌♥唱公主艾玛可不是我的最爱
I didn't sing...
我没唱
...that you saw.
至少没被你看到
Now let's go home.
回家吧
Where is he?
他在哪
Who?
谁
Oh, I sort of made a deal with the Dark One
我和黑暗者达成了协议
and let him out of his cage for a ticket home.
为了张回家的票 让他离开了牢笼
Regina!
瑞金娜
What if he's, like, razing villages or something?
如果他毁了村庄或者做些别的事情呢
Well, dearie,
好吧 亲爱的
on behalf of all Rumplestiltskins everywhere,
代表各个王国的的朗普斯金
I'm here to make good on my word.
我来兑现我的承诺
Sure you want to leave all this behind, princess?
你确定你想一走了之吗 公主
Where's that bean, Rumple?
魔豆在哪儿 郎普
As promised.
如承诺所言
Just throw it down and think about where you want to go.
只需扔下 再想着你要去的地方
Thank you.
谢谢
Off to raze some fake villages.
我去摧毁一些假村子了
You ready, Emma?
准备好了吗 艾玛
Let's go home.
回家吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表