There's no sign of our guy, or anyone else, for that matter.
没发现我们要找的人 其实是没发现任何人
Well, he couldn't have just vanished.
他不可能就这样消失
We must have missed something.
我们肯定是漏了些什么
This would be so much easier if we knew who the bloody hell
如果我们知道要找的是谁
we were looking for.
事情就会简单很多
His name's Gideon.
他叫吉迪恩
Belle.
贝儿
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Your son is an infant.
你儿子是个小婴儿
He was.
曾经是
Then he grew up in another realm,
然后他在另一个国度长大
without his parents,
没有父母
and that experience affected him.
这种经历影响了他
"Affected him"?
影响了他
He's trying to kill Emma.
他想要杀了艾玛
I-I know. Look, it's not his fault, okay?
我知道 但那不是他的错
He's confused and --
他很迷茫
Rumple's out there looking for him right now.
朗普现在去找他了
To stop him or aid him?
阻止他还是协助他
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that I can stop him.
但我知道我可以阻止他
If I can just talk to him, reason with him,
作为他的母亲 如果我能见到他
as his mother...
规劝他
Will you help me?
你们会帮我吗
I don't know, Belle.
我不知道 贝儿
If he's really planning to kill Emma --
如果他真打算杀艾玛
We're going to have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
But that doesn't mean he has to be hurt.
但那不意味着他必须受伤
And neither one of our children need to be harmed.
我们的孩子都不必受到伤害
Look, I came to you for help because I trust you.
听着 我来找你们帮忙是因为我信任你们
Can you trust me?
你们能信任我吗
Let's just find him.
先找到他
The sooner we do, the better.
越快越好
Then take your shot, but if it doesn't work...
然后你试一试 但如果不管用...
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's been a while
请原谅 好久没有
since I had good flay.
好好给人剥皮了
Tools are a bit rusty.
工具有点生锈了
So...
那么说来
You're telling me I'm living in a fake world that's created
你是说我生活在一个被真公主的愿望
by the wish of a princess who's not fake.
创造的假世界里
Well, it wasn't her wish, exactly, but yes.
那不是她的愿望 其他是这样的
And in this world, I'm some kind of folk hero,
在那个世界 我是某种平民英雄
and the Evil Queen cared for me.
而巫后喜欢我
I'd say I did pretty well for myself.
不得不说我很成功
Wait, that's it? You just believe me?
等等 这就完了吗 你就相信我了吗
Do I believe that there's some other world where I'm living
我相信有另一个世界的我
a completely different life, which, by the looks of things,
过着完全不同的生活 而且看起来
is a hell of a lot better than this one?
比这个我要好得多吗
Yes. Indeed.
是的 没错
I don't mind believing that at all.
我完全不介意相信这事
What?
怎么了
Am I a scoundrel over there, too?
我在那里也是个无赖吗
No, you're not a scoundrel.
不 你不是无赖
You're dead.
你死了
I see.
我懂了
And, uh, this other Robin,
那个罗宾
before he died, did he --
在他死前 他
Did I have a good life?
我过得好吗
I think so.
我觉得很好
I hope so.
但愿如此
He helped a lot of people, which he was proud of.
他帮助过很多人 这是他引以为豪的
And he loved his friends and...family.
他爱他的朋友们 以及家人
And you.
还有你
And me.
还有我
Well, that sounds like it was a good life,
那听上去是过得不错
even if it was too short.
即使太短暂
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Well, it's a little-known fact,
这个事实鲜为人知
but I'm not just the world's greatest thief.
但我不只是世上最好的小偷
Shall we, Your Majesty?
请吧 陛下
What's this? It had my name on it.
这是什么 上面有我的名字
For the princess who has everything,
祝拥有一切的公主
happy birthday.
生日快乐
Seriously, why this?
说真的 为什么是天鹅
I don't know.
不知道
I guess I've always liked swans.
我猜是我一直喜欢天鹅
Reminds me of a story my father used to tell me
这让我想起 在我梦想成为真人时
when I was dreaming of becoming real.
父亲常给我讲的一个故事
Let me guess -- "The Ugly Duckling"?
让我猜猜 《丑小鸭》吗
You know it.
你知道这故事
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这样说
The duck who believed so deeply he could become a swan,
一只鸭子如此坚定地相信他会变成天鹅
he actually became one.
它真的变成了天鹅
My father always said, "Believe hard enough in something
我父亲常说 只要有足够的信念
and you can change your fate."
你就能改变命运
What did you say?
你说什么
You can change... your fate.
你能改变 你的命运
If we believe in something strongly enough,
如果我们对什么事的信念够坚定
we all have the power to change our fate.
我们都能有改变命运的力量
It was you.
那人是你
What was me?
什么是我
When I was a kid, in my world,
在我的世界 我还是个孩子的时候
you gave me some advice, and it changed my life.
你给过我一些建议 并改变了我的人生
You became the swan.
所以你成了现在的你
Yeah, I did.
是的 没错
You can do this.
你可以的
If you believe you're a puppeteer,
如果你认为自己是木偶师
you will be a puppeteer.
你就会成为一个木偶师
But if you believe you're a master carver
可如果你认为自己是雕刻大♥师♥
and as good as your father ever was...
而且像你父亲一样技艺精湛...
...then your fate changes.
那么你的命运就会改变
Looks like the swan is going home.
看来天鹅要回家了
Here it is.
好了
I knew that you could.
我就知道你可以的
Thank you, Emma. For believing in me.
谢谢 艾玛 谢谢你相信我
I'm just repaying the favor.
我只是还你人情而已
Your father would be proud.
你父亲会感到骄傲的
Well, it's a little rough around the edges,
边缘有些粗糙
but I think it'll do.
但我觉得会奏效的
Regina. Where did you go?
瑞金娜 你去哪了
I'm -- I'm sorry I ran off, but we have to get out of here.
抱歉我逃走了 可我们必须离开这
They're gonna be looking for us --
他们会找我们的
sheriffs and knights and maybe Rumple, and...
警长们 骑士们 可能还有朗普和...
Is that it?
就是那个吗
This is it.
就是这个
That's how you're getting back? A tree?
你们就这样回去吗 一棵树
A magic tree.
一棵魔法树
Oh, well, forgive me.
抱歉
Regina, we do have to go.
瑞金娜 我们得走了
Can you just give me a minute?
稍等一下好吗
I'm so sorry I dragged you into this.
真抱歉我害你卷了进来
I like an adventure.
我喜欢冒险
Here.
给你
I want you to have this.
我想把这个给你
So a piece of Robin is with you always.
这样就有罗宾的东西一直陪着你了
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
It's my lucky feather.
这是我的幸运羽毛
It's from a very lucky arrow.
从一支非常幸运的箭矢上摘的
When Robin -- my Robin died,
当罗宾 我的罗宾离世的时候
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表