Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
In the vision...
在幻象中
I die.
我死了
All saviors die.
救世主都会死
Is there any way to change it?
可以改变吗
These shears can sever the ties to your own destiny.
这剪子可以剪断你宿命的羁绊
Aladdin didn't trust the people he loved.
阿♥拉♥丁不相信他爱的人
That's why he failed.
所以他失败了
Take them.
给你
We need to be sure to be rid of them.
我们得确保这东西消失
Bring her about, men!
调头 伙计们
Look alive!
精神点
Pick up the pace!
麻利点
Mr. Smee wouldn't have stood for this.
斯密先生就不会允许如此的懈怠
Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in the realm.
海盗船是世上最快的船
So why does it have the slowest crew?!
所以为什么它的船员是动作最慢的
They're tired.
他们累了
Who dares defy me?
谁敢顶撞我
I do.
我
Appears we have a stowaway.
看来船上有偷渡客
Who are you, and how did you get aboard my ship?
你是谁 你怎么登上我的船的
I am,
我
no one.
谁也不是
Right.
好吧
Just a man who's come to ask you
我只是前来
one simple question.
问你一个简单的问题
Aye, well...
好吧
better make it a good one
最好是个好问题
'cause it's gonna be your last.
因为这会是你最后一次提问
Is taking revenge against the Dark One
向黑暗者复仇
worth all the time you've spent chasing it?
是否值得你花这么久去追逐
I'll let you know
等我剥了
after I've skinned myself a crocodile,
老鳄鱼的皮 就告诉你
but first...
但首先
I'll just have to settle for you.
我只能拿你将就了
Narwhale! Starboard bow!
独角鲸 右舷船首
Don't move.
别动
Sea monster!
海怪
Man the cannons! Bring her about!
装填大炮 调头
On the double!
快点
That's impossible.
不可能
I assure you it's quite possible.
我向你保证 这完全可能
That's no sea monster.
那不是海怪
What does that mean?
什么意思
What the devil are you up to?
你打的什么主意
Saving your life.
救你的命
I know you're in there...
我知道你在里面
Your Majesty.
王后陛下
Come out.
出来
We need to have a little chat.
我们得谈谈
Or what?
否则呢
You'll huff,
你就吹啊
and you'll puff,
吹啊
and you'll blow the house down?
把房♥子吹倒吗
You call this an entrance, Regina?
你就这么入场吗 瑞金娜
Well, I suppose I was the one with all the flair.
看来真是只有我比较有范
To what do we owe the honor?
何事大驾光临啊
So, it's true.
那么是真的
You really are harboring the Evil Queen out here.
你真的把巫后窝藏在这里
She's my sister, and she cares about me.
她是我妹妹 而且她关心我
I'm willing to bet you're not here to see how I'm getting on.
你肯定不是来关心我过得如何的
You're right.
没错
I have a message.
我要带个话
Your little masquerade as the Cricket therapist
你伪装成蟋蟀治疗师的诡计
didn't work
没有成功
because airing Emma's dirty laundry only made us stronger.
因为抖出艾玛想隐瞒的事 只让她更坚强了
Well, then why are you out here
那你为什么还会
delivering this message all by your lonesome?
一个人前来带话呢
We're right behind you.
我们就跟来
I don't think you came all this way
你这么大老远来
just to gloat.
应该不是为了夸口
That's my move.
我才会那么做
You're up to something else.
你另有企图
Stay away from her!
别碰她
We just came for Archie.
我们只是来找阿奇的
We're not here to hurt your daughter.
我们不会伤害你女儿
Well, excuse me for not taking any chances.
抱歉我不会冒险
Thanks, sis.
谢了 姐姐
And now the real fun can begin.
现在真正好玩的开始了
How's that for an entrance?
这样的入场如何
Try all you want,
随你怎么做
but nothing you do will ever tear this family apart.
你休想分♥裂♥这个家庭
Oh, is that so?
是吗
Because exposing Emma's secret was just the beginning.
因为暴露艾玛的秘密只是个开始
Bring it, Queenie.
放马过来吧 王后
Well, there's no flying carpets,
虽然没有飞毯
but Storybrooke's not too bad.
但童话镇还不赖
Well, I'm glad you found a place.
我很高兴你找到了安居的地方
But...Aladdin...
但是 阿♥拉♥丁
we haven't talked about what really matters --
我们还没谈过真正重要的事
Agrabah.
阿格拉巴
Well...
这个嘛
It still needs your help.
它依然需要你帮忙
I told you,
我说了
I'm not the Savior anymore.
我不再是救世主了
I cut my ties.
我剪断了我的命运羁绊
But you can still help your people.
但你还是可以帮助你的人♥民♥
You don't even know what happened --
你都不知道发生了什么
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
This was a bad idea. Yeah.
这是个坏主意
I'm not the guy you're looking for.
我不是你找的人
Aladdin...wait!
阿♥拉♥丁 等等
You were up awfully early this morning.
你今早起得好早
What were you doing out in the garage?
你去车♥库♥做什么了
I was just doing a little gardening.
做做园艺
Really?
是吗
I had no idea you had a...green hook.
我不知道你... 喜欢园艺
So, what's for breakfast?
早餐吃什么
It's Jasmine.
是茉莉
She's worried because Aladdin ran off,
阿♥拉♥丁跑了 她很担心
and she doesn't know where he is.
不知道他跑去哪了
Don't worry, Swan.
别担心 斯旺
I'll make sure Aladdin doesn't get into too much trouble.
我会确保阿♥拉♥丁不会惹太多麻烦
Thanks, Killian.
谢谢 基利安
So, now.
那么
You know, you don't have to stay.
你不用留下陪我
I'll be fine on my own.
我一个人不会有事的
No, no, no, no. Nonsense.
不不 别傻了
You can show me how to operate the helm of your video...box.
你可以教我怎么玩你的... 游戏盒子
Whatever it's called.
不管它叫什么
Um, okay.
那好
First, just let me take out the trash.
我先去丢垃圾
Well, that's a good idea.
好主意
Actually, you can start with this junk food
先把你拿来当早餐的垃圾食品
you call breakfast.
丢掉吧
You're not really gonna eat this rubbish, are you?
你不会真打算吃这垃圾吧
My Pop Tarts!
我的果酱馅饼
Hurry back, and I'll make us a pirate's breakfast
快去快回 我给你做顿海盗早餐
of grapefruit and boiled mackerel.
葡萄柚和煮鲭鱼
There'll be no scurvy here today.
今天不会有人得坏血病
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表