The visions are coming whether I want them to or not.
不论我想还是不想 我都会看到那些画面
Let's get this done.
让我看完吧
Look.
看
I'm not gonna let you hurt them.
我不会让你伤害他们的
What you saw
你看到的
was a small piece of the end of your story, Savior.
是你临死前的画面 救世主
There has to be another way.
一定还有别的路可走
You can change the path to the destination,
你可以改变去往目的地的路
but the destination is the same.
但殊途同归
On the day you saw, in the battle you saw...
在你看到的那一天 在那场战斗中
you will die.
你会死
I see you found my friend. Was she helpful?
看来你找到我的朋友了 她帮到你了吗
You knew exactly what the Oracle was gonna show me,
你明知神使让我看到了什么
so cut the crap.
所以废话少说
What's coming, and how do I stop it?
未来会发生什么 我如何阻止它
Why would I want it to?
我为何要如此
Whatever's coming, whether you help me or not,
不管来的是什么 无论你帮不帮我
I will defeat it.
我都会打败它
That's funny.
有意思
That's what the Saviors always say.
救世主总会这么说
What are you talking about? That's right, Emma.
你什么意思 是的 艾玛
You're not the first Savior I've encountered.
你不是我遇到过的第一个救世主
Wherever there's a Savior,
哪里有救世主
there's a villain who brings them down.
哪里就有能打败救世主的恶人
That's how the Savior's story always goes.
关于救世主的故事总是这样的
So, who is it?
那么 是谁
I don't know who your villain is.
我不知道你的对头是谁
Maybe they're already here.
或许他们已经来了
Or maybe they came with me.
或许他们是和我一起来的
I expect you'll want to help them, as Saviors do,
我猜你会愿意帮助他们 救世主们都这样
but you have to ask yourself --
但你要问问自己
Is helping them exactly what causes your story to end?
是否正因为帮了他们 你的故事才走到了尽头
Thought you needed to be alone.
我以为你想一个人待着
Changed my mind.
我改主意了
Can I have one of those?
能给我一杯吗
Thanks. You're in a better mood.
谢谢 你心情好些了
You were right. I just needed to get help.
你是对的 我需要帮助
I went back to Archie and figured everything out.
我回去找了阿奇 把一切都弄明白了
And your hand?
那你的手
It's was just stress.
只是紧张而已
You sure that's what it was -- stress?
你确定那是你手抖的原因 紧张
Promise.
我保证
I'm so sorry, Regina.
我很抱歉 瑞金娜
I know it'll work out, though.
不过我知道事情都会解决的
Emma and I had lots of ups and downs
我和艾玛之间有过很多起起伏伏
before we learned to really be honest with each other.
之后我们才学会彼此坦诚相待
Actually, I don't think honesty's our problem.
其实我不觉得诚实是我们之间的问题
Well, so what do you think it is?
那你认为是什么
Robin.
罗宾
I was an awful stepmother.
我是个糟糕的继母
Regina, come on. That was the past.
瑞金娜 别这样 那都是过去的事了
I know I was.
我知道我很糟
How did you maintain hope during those terrible times?
你是怎样在那些艰难岁月里保持希望的
Well, when my mother died...
当时我母亲去世了
...then my father...
之后我父亲也死了
I mean, I had nothing.
我是说 我那时一无所有
And then I realized, while y--
然后我意识到 你...
well, the Evil Queen was trying to kill me...
巫后要杀我
...that the only way I could stay alive
我活下去的唯一办法
was to never give up.
就是不放弃
You taught me how to have faith.
是你教会我如何拥有信念
You were the one who taught me that hope is a choice.
是你教会我 希望是一种选择
I think Hades was wrong.
我觉得哈迪斯错了
Robin is at peace.
罗宾已经安息了
You know, I've been sitting here
知道我 我一直坐在这儿
thinking about these new people
想着那些新来的人
and how pathetic they were for hiding in some horrible land
躲藏在某个可怕的地方 不愿自己的故事
so their stories didn't have to play out.
被讲述出来 真是太可悲了
And then I realized...
然后我想到
that's exactly what I used to do.
我以前也是如此
I don't remember you hiding from anything.
我可不记得你躲藏过
Oh, I did.
我做过
My life just stopped.
我的人生停止了
The only story I heard was the one I kept telling myself --
我听过的唯一的故事 就是我一直告诉我自己的
that I was... the Evil Queen.
我是巫后
Until finally, I forgot the most important thing.
以至最后 我忘了最重要的
My life was never just one story.
我的人生从来不止是一个故事
It was many stories.
而是很多故事构成的
To some, a villain.
对某些人来说 我是恶人
I hurt people...
我伤害了无辜的人
...in ways I can never make up for.
我也永远无法弥补
To others, I'm...
对另一些人 我...
a hero.
是一个英雄
They've seen my strength,
他们见识过我的力量
my ability to do the hard things,
我克服困难的能力
even when I thought I couldn't.
哪怕连我都没想过自己能做到
I want to start a new story.
我想开始新的故事
One where the Evil Queen doesn't get a part.
一个没有巫后牵扯进来的故事
And I choose to believe that this story...
我相信 这个故事...
will have a better ending than my last.
会比上一个的结局好
There you are.
你来啦
Regina?
瑞金娜
Isn't life deliciously ironic?
人生真是满是有趣的讽刺啊
All you ever wanted was a sister.
你想要的不过是一个妹妹
And when you finally get that wish...
终于如愿的时候
...it's the wrong one.
却不是对的人
You...
你
You're alive.
你还活着
You can't get rid of me that easily.
你可没那么容易摆脱我
What do you want?
你想干什么
Oh, let's have a drink, sis.
先喝一杯吧 姐姐
It's time for some sisterly bonding.
是时候增进下姐妹情了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表