I don't feel like the same man.
我感觉很不一样
I-I don't look like him, either.
我看上去也不一样了
Because you're not the same man.
因为你们是不一样的
In fact, you're not a man at all, really.
事实上 不是一个人
you're parts of a man...
你是一个人的一部分
The parts, scars and all,
是杰基尔不希望
that Jekyll wanted to hide from the world.
世界看到的部分 包括你的疤
As a matter of fact, may--
事实上
maybe that's what you should call yourself... "Mr. Hyde."
或许你就该如此自称 "海德先生"[隐藏]
Dr. Lydgate.
利德盖特博士
I'm sorry, but have we met?
对不起 我们认识吗
No. I'm here on behalf of a mutual friend...
不 我代表一位共同朋友而来
Dr. Jekyll.
杰基尔博士
I'm Mr. Hyde.
我是海德先生
Hyde?
海德
I don't believe Henry's ever mentioned you.
亨利好像没有提过你
Hasn't he?
是吗
He's certainly mentioned you, and for good reason.
他可提过你 而且不是没有好理由
You must be Mary.
你肯定是玛丽
Why, yes.
是的
Mary, why don't you go and get our,
玛丽 你去给这位
uh, uninvited guest a drink?
不请自来的客人端杯酒吧
Of course, father.
好的 父亲
If this is about Dr. Jekyll's membership in the academy,
如果是为了杰基尔博士加入学院
I've already told him no.
我已经拒绝了他
If he thinks sending some...Ruffian
如果他觉得派个流氓来
will change my mind...
我就会改主意...
That's exactly what he thinks, doctor.
他就是那么想的 博士
You see, he told me the story
他跟我说了
of you and your new lab assistant.
您和您新实验室助理的事
That's her over there, isn't it?
就是她吧
She's pretty.
她真美
She's young enough to be your daughter.
年纪能当您女儿了
Now, that's a story I imagine you'd like to keep hidden,
这种事您不希望外露吧
but I'm sure mrs. Lydgate would be very interested in hearing it...
但利德盖特太太肯定很想知道
Or Mary, for that matter.
玛丽肯定也想的
Look, here comes Mary now.
瞧啊 玛丽这就来了
Excellent.
太好了
Now, unless you need a back rub or a foot massage,
好了 除非你还需要背部或足底按♥摩♥
can I get to doing what dwarfs do best?
我能不能去做矮人最擅长的事了
Which is...?
什么
We're the kingdom's guards, its protectors,
我们是王国的守卫 保护者
the might wall between chaos and calm.
是混乱和平静之间的高墙
Excellent...
太棒了
Because chaos is here.
因为混乱来了
It's the queen!
是巫后
You miss me?
想我了吗
All right, sister.
好吧 姐妹
Let's dance!
我们来吧
No, no, no.
不不
H-how did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Oh, you led us right to you...
你引我们来的
With this.
用这个
You see, my new friend cast a beckoning spell on it.
瞧 我的新朋友在上面施了信标咒
So now, my lesser half, shall we see what I,
现在 不如我的那一半 我们来看看
the monster you made...
我这个你所创造的怪物
can really do?
究竟有什么本事吧
Okay, so, for our first lesson,
好了 我们第一堂课
I thought we would jump right in.
我想直接开始
Newton's third law of motion states that for every action,
牛顿第三定律 每个作用力...
there is an opposite but equal reaction.
都会受到一个反作用力
Who wants to come up here and solve for "X"?
谁想上来解X值
Come on. There must be one of you brave enough
好了 你们中总有一个能勇敢地
to give this a try.
上来试试吧
Well.
哎呦
I like it. Highlights your eyes.
我喜欢 突出了你的眼睛
Well, thank you very much.
多谢了
Decided to do a spot of shopping
你除去了黑暗面
now you've lopped off your dark side?
所以来购物了吗
I take it you've seen my other half.
我见过我的另一半了吧
And luckily for you,
算你走运
I wasn't interested in what she was offering.
我对她的提议不感兴趣
Resisting the darkness?
抗拒黑暗吗
This is a new you.
你还真不一样了
Is there something you want?
你想要什么吗
Jekyll has a head start on you with a new serum,
杰基尔的新血清进展很快
one that can destroy Hyde for good this time.
他这次可以永远除掉海德
He just needs your help.
他只是需要你的帮助
Rise and shine!
起床啦
Well, well, someone had quite the night.
某人昨晚过得不错啊
I did? What happened?
是吗 发生了什么事
Check your pockets.
看看你的口袋
An academy pin?
学院徽章
I did it!
我成功了
But how?
怎么会
Well, it seems your other half can be quite persuasive.
看来你的另一半还是挺有说服力的
Oh, it really worked! Do you know what this means?
真的成功了 你知道这意味着什么吗
Everything's going to be different now --
现在一切都会不一样了
My -- my ideas, my work.
我的想法 我的研究成果
Just one thing missing.
还缺一件事
You mean Mary.
你是说玛丽
You know, that party was filled with suitors.
派对上都是求婚的人
You wouldn't want any of them scooping her up
你也不想在你有机会表白前
before you had the chance, now, would you, hmm?
其他人把她抢走吧
She doesn't even know how I feel.
她根本不知道我的感受
Why don't you tell her?
那你何不告诉她呢
Well, I wouldn't know how.
我不知道该怎么说
Just swig some more of that serum
多喝点血清
and let Mr. Hyde do the talking for you.
让海德先生帮你说就行了
Mr. Hyde?
海德先生
My other half has a name?
我的另一半有名字吗
Yes.
是的
He couldn't very well walk around
带着杰基尔医生的名号♥
calling himself Dr. Jekyll, now, could he?
他行事也不方便嘛
Wh-wh-why do you care if I end up with Mary?
你为什么在乎我会不会和玛丽在一起
You still haven't explained what it is you want.
你还没说你到底想要什么
Well, isn't it obvious?
这不是很明显吗
I'm interested in that serum.
我对这血清感兴趣
Why? Because I need it!
为什么 因为我需要
Now...
那么
one success proves nothing.
一次成功证明不了什么
Two?
两次的话
Well, then we'd know you really had something.
那就说明血清♥真♥的有用
So, what do you say, Dr. Jekyll?
你觉得呢 杰基尔医生
Ready to let Mr. Hyde back out to play?
准备让海德先生继续表演了吗
What the hell happened here?
这里到底发生了什么事
They came for the serum, smashed everything.
他们是冲着血清来的 还把东西都砸烂了
Can't say I'm surprised that your, uh,
我怎么一点都不惊讶
stronger half got the better of you once again.
你强大的一半再次战胜了你
Pretty much how it goes with you two.
你们俩就是这样
You didn't care about me or my work, did you?
你根本不在乎我或我研究成果 是吗
Or even what you unleashed?
或是你释放了什么
I didn't unleash anything.
我什么也没释放
You did.
是你释放的
That man out there?
外面那个人
He's not some monster from the deep.
不是什么深海巨怪
It's you...
那就是你
Except stronger and smarter.
只是他比你强壮聪明罢了
No.
不是这样的
He isn't, not this time,
这次他没算过我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表