Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
A sleeping curse? That's never kept us apart before.
沉睡咒吗 那从来没让我们分开过
You stole me from my parents.
是你把我从父母身边偷走的
They abandoned you!
他们把你抛弃了
You may have stopped me, but you can't stop The Savior.
就算你能阻止我 也不能阻止救世主
Now you are mine.
你现在完全属于我了
Emma, are you there?
艾玛 你在吗
I was on my way back to you, and Gideon --
我正要回去找你 吉迪恩
he wanted me out of the way.
他不想让我挡路
Who are they?
他们是谁
The Lost Boys.
迷失男孩
Where are we?
我们在哪
Neverland.
梦幻岛
Get the pirate!
抓住那海盗
Make him pay!
让他付出代价
Over there!
在那边
Bloody hell.
该死
Look, I've got -- I've got treasure
我在岛上到处
buried all over this island
埋了宝藏
and, uh -- and rum.
还有朗姆酒
Any of you lads old enough to drink rum?
你们有谁到了饮酒年龄的吗
There's only one thing we want from you --
我们只想从你这儿得到一样东西
to make you pay for what happened to Pan.
让你为潘的遭遇付出代价
Aye?
好吧
Well, let's get on with it then.
那我们来吧
I've got somebody waiting for me at home.
家里还有人等我回去呢
Now, look, I don't want to hurt any of you,
我不想伤到你们
so this is your last chance.
这是你们最后的机会
You should really be more careful, Captain.
你该更小心点的 船长
The Lost Boys have gotten nasty since Pan died.
迷失男孩自潘死后变坏了
Tiger Lily.
老虎莉莉
Didn't expect to ever see you back on this rock.
没想到会再在这岛上见到你
Neither did I.
我也没想到
This isn't exactly what you call a planned excursion.
这并非是计划好的
I suppose thanks are in order for the daring rescue.
我想我该感谢你勇敢营救了我
Right.
是啊
About that...
关于这个
Who said this was a rescue?
谁说我是来救你的
"The Final Battle"?
"最后一战"
According to that weasel, Isaac,
据那个小人艾萨克说
that's what these hieroglyphs mean.
这些象形文字就是这意思
We really are at the end of the book.
我们的确是到童话书最后了
We should have seen this coming.
我们早该料到的
There's no way you could. Yes.
怎么可能 可能
Back in the Enchanted Forest,
在魔法森林时
when Rumplestiltskin told us
朗普斯金说
you were destined to be the Savior,
你注定将成为救世主
he said you would have to fight the Final Battle.
当时他就说你要打最后的一战
We thought that meant breaking the original curse.
我们以为那是指打破最初的诅咒
We --
我们
we never would have put you through that wardrobe
如果知道有这么一天
if we knew it was gonna lead to this.
我们就不会把你从衣橱传过来了
And it's fine.
没事的
I'm not gonna lose.
我不会输的
Come on, kid. Let's go to the library
来吧 孩子 我们去图书馆
and see if we can find something to decipher
看能不能找到什么来解释
exactly what this means.
这些文字的具体意思
It's going to be okay, Mom.
没事的 妈妈
I know.
我知道
Her story can't end like this.
她的故事不能这样结束
Hook's trapped in another realm.
虎克被困在了另一个国度
Her parents are stuck apart.
她父母被迫分开
She can't go into the Final Battle
她不能没有家人陪伴
without her family.
去打最后一战
I agree.
我同意
But unless you or Snow sleepwalk,
但除非你或白雪会梦游
Emma's going to have to settle for only one Charming.
艾玛就只能有一个白马家人陪伴了
Unless you break the curse you put us under.
除非你打破你给我们下的诅咒
I know, and I'm working on an antidote.
我知道 我在研究解药了
This kind of magic takes time, testing,
这种魔法是需要时间 测试的
and experimenting to be sure.
要进行试验以确保无误
Testing? You have something?
测试 你做出什么来了
Okay, yes, I may have something,
是的 可能是吧
but it could be dangerous or life-threatening.
但也可能有危险 甚至危及性命
Our daughter is about to face the biggest fight of her life.
我们的女儿就要面对她人生最重要的战斗了
We'll do whatever it takes to be with her.
我们会不惜一切陪伴她
Now, whatever you have...
不管你有什么
it'll work.
都会成功的
It has to.
必须成功
I mean, it's not like it's the first curse
这也不是我们第一次从
we've ever woken up from.
诅咒中醒来了
Good afternoon, Granny.
下午好 外婆
It'd be a hell of a lot better
如果露比不是
if Ruby weren't still sleeping off last night's hangover.
还在宿醉未醒就好多了
Now I'm putting out the open sign.
还得我来摆营业的牌子
These were supposed to be my golden years.
还最美夕阳红呢
Hi, Marco!
马可
Look at what you've made me do.
瞧你害得
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hi, Dr. Hopper.
和普医生
Sorry about Pongo.
别介意鹏格
He -- He's in a mood.
他心情不太好
He's off gluten.
他戒谷蛋白了
I'm so sorry, Madame Mayor.
真对不起 镇长女士
What is so important that you can't pay attention
什么事那么重要你走路都
to where you're walking?
不看道
Well, I was just headed to the hospital to deliver these.
我正要去医院 送这个
Let me guess. For John Doe?
我猜猜 给无名氏的吗
I like to think it comforts him.
我愿意相信这能给他安慰
I can get another bunch.
我可以再去买♥♥一束
Well, don't waste your money.
别浪费钱了
It's not like he can tell the difference.
他又不会察觉有什么不同
Has there been any news?
有什么消息吗
Has anyone figured out who he is
有人知道他是谁
or where his family might be?
他的家人在哪了吗
I'm not sure it really matters.
我不知道那是否重要
Why's that?
为什么
Dr. Whale said it's beginning to look like...
威尔医生认为看起来
he may never wake up.
他可能永远不会醒来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I almost didn't come, but...
我差点没来 但是
then I saw this, and something in me told me
然后我看到了这个 我内心觉得
I had to bring it to you.
我必须把它带来给你
No.
糟糕
What's happening? What have I done?
怎么回事 我做了什么
Snow.
白雪
Snow. No, I don't understand.
白雪 不 我不明白
Where is she?
她在哪
N-N-No!
不不
Where is the Evil Queen?
巫后在哪
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
You've -- You're confused. You've been in a coma.
你糊涂了 你一直在昏迷中
The Evil Queen's guards -- They stabbed me.
巫后的守卫 他们捅了我
I-I passed out, and then...
我昏过去了 然后
The curse must have brought us here,
一定是诅咒把我们带来了这里
whatever this place is.
不管这里是哪
I'm gonna go get a doctor.
我去叫个医生
All right.
好吧
Whatever she did to you,
不管她把你怎么了
I know Snow White is in there somewhere.
我知道白雪还在你心中
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表