Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Emma?
艾玛
You have a visitor.
你有访客
You have to stop doing that,
你不能再这样了
or your mother's not gonna let you keep visiting me.
否则你妈妈就不会再让你来看我了
Henry.
亨利
There's my boy.
我的好儿子
If we don't stop the Black Fairy...
如果我们不阻止黑仙子
...all the realms will be destroyed...
所有国度都将被摧毁
...and everyone in them.
以及里面的每一个人
There was an accident.
出了意外
Henry broke into his doctor's office,
亨利闯进了医生办公室
had a nasty fall down the stairs.
狠狠地摔下了楼梯
I didn't fall. She pushed me.
我没摔倒 是她推了我
how could I push him if I wasn't even touching him?
我都没碰他 怎么可能推他呢
This is all my fault. It has to stop.
这都怪我 这得停止了
Then you know what you have to do.
那你知道你该做什么
Go on. Burn it.
动手吧 烧吧
Show him that you've truly embraced reality.
让他看到你真的接受现实了
Your father wouldn't want you in tears.
你父亲不会希望你流泪的
Not on his behalf.
不要为了他
Tiger Lily.
老虎莉莉
What happened here?
这里出什么事了
Where is father?
父亲呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that it's clear
但我知道很明显
he fought valiantly so you could escape.
他英勇奋战 让你得以逃脱
I never should've left.
我就不该离开
I should've fought with him!
我应该和他一起战斗
No. You were right to follow his instructions.
不 你照他的指示去做是对的
Because you did,
因为你这么做
the book is safe.
书得以保存下来
We need to take it to your mother now.
我们现在要把书带去给你母亲
She'll be waiting.
她在等着
But what about father?
但是父亲呢
You'll be reunited one day.
有一天你们会重聚的
I promise. The Fairies have foreseen it.
我保证 仙子们已经预见到了
They have?
是吗
W-We're going to be okay?
我们会安然无恙吗
The future is cloudy,
未来很模糊
but you will be reunited.
但你们会重聚的
After that...
然后...
you just need to learn the lesson imparted by this book.
你只需要通过这本书学会一件事
Never lose hope.
绝对不要失去希望
It -- it can't be.
不可能
Well, I'm afraid it is. Your Story Book.
我恐怕是的 这就是你的童话书
Or what's left of it.
或者说是书的灰烬
No way. My mom would never burn it.
不可能 我妈绝对不会把书烧掉的
Oh, but she did.
但她已经烧了
Whatever last bit of belief she clung to went up in smoke,
她坚持的最后一点信念化为乌有了
just like the pages of your precious book.
正如你这本宝贝书页
Not even you could destroy her belief completely.
就算是你也无法完全毁掉她的信仰
If that's so, then why is she packing for Boston
如果是这样 那现在她为什么
at this very moment?
在收拾行李去波士顿呢
I'll stop you.
我会阻止你的
Oh, haven't you already tried that?
你不是已经试过了吗
Look where it got you.
看看结果如何
It's not just me.
不止是我一个人
It's my family.
还有我的家人
We won't let you win.
我们不会让你赢的
Oh, haven't I mentioned the consequences
我没说过如果艾玛失去信仰
of Emma's lost belief?
会有什么后果吗
Your family isn't going to exist long enough to save themselves,
你的家人连自救的时间都不够
let alone your mother.
更别说拯救你母亲了
Hurry, mate!
快点 兄弟
Yeah, I know!
我知道
Hook!
虎克
No! Hoooook!
不 虎克
Charming.
王子
Something's wrong.
出事了
Where? I'll get us there.
在哪 我带大家过去
I don't know.
我不知道
Then let's go find him.
那我们去找他吧
David!
戴维
David?!
戴维
David!
戴维
David!
戴维
Hello there, mummy.
你好啊 妈妈
"Mummy?"
妈妈
Oh, there was a -- there was a wedding.
之前办过一场婚礼
And yeah, that is still going to take some getting used to.
还得花点时间才能适应
What happened?
出什么事了
Well, first, I fell, and then
首先 我摔下来了 然后
and then it fell, but we managed to get this.
后来豆茎倒了 不过我们设法拿到了这个
Great!
好极了
Where's David?
戴维呢
You mean he's not here?
你是说他不在这吗
David?!
戴维
He was on that? David?!
他在那上面吗 戴维
We should start searching.
我们得开始找了
This beanstalk goes on for miles.
豆茎高达十多里
No, you're getting back to the castle.
不 你得回城♥堡♥去
Take the bean. Get to Emma and Henry.
带上豆子 找到艾玛和亨利
Don't worry about David. I'll find him.
别担心戴维 我会找到他的
The realms are disappearing.
各个国家正在逐渐消失
We don't have much time.
没时间了
Get to Emma.
去找艾玛
It's important.
这很重要
Make her believe again.
让她再次相信
So it's true.
看来是真的了
You're really leaving Storybrooke.
你真的要离开童话镇
It's what's best for both of us, kid.
这样对我们都好 孩子
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗
This is what she wants.
这正中了她的下怀
The Black Fairy cast the curse
黑仙子施放诅咒
so all this would get you to leave.
好把你逼走
This is why I have to go,
这就是为什么我必须走
because you still believe this nonsense is true.
因为你仍然相信这些乱七八糟的东西是真的
It is. Henry, stop.
是真的 亨利 别说了
Don't get me wrong. I am so happy you found me.
别误会 我很开心你找到了我
And I'm so happy I got to know my son.
我也很开心能好好了解我的儿子
But it's so clear now.
但一切已经很明显了
Coming to Storybrooke wasn't good for either of us.
来到童话镇对我们俩都没好处
You're wrong.
你错了
Look where I ended up.
看看我的下场
Look at you. Look at your arm.
看看你 看看你的胳膊
It sent us on a dangerous path.
这置我们于危险之中
I got to get back to Boston and back to my life.
我得回波士顿继续我的生活
And so do you.
你也一样
She did it.
她做到了
You really don't believe?
你真的不相信吗
There's nothing to believe.
没什么好相信的
Goodbye, kid.
再见了 孩子
I love you.
我爱你
You might not think this story's true.
你或许不相信这个故事是真的
But I know that it is.
可我知道它是真的
And it can still have a happy ending.
而这个故事仍然可以有个美满的结局
Hello?
喂
Hey, Swan, I got your message.
斯旺 我收到你的短♥信♥了
You back? Yeah, I'm back.
你回来了 是啊 我回来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表