剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
So 10, 15 ads-- that alone pays for our book.
伙计 我们要让全美国的小妞
Kid, we're gonna wet the panties
都湿裤裆了
of every chick in America.
嘿 你要去哪 车在那边
Hey, where're you going? The car is that way.
怎么了 乔伊斯 事情进展很顺利
What's the problem, Joyce? That went great.
这些广♥告♥是对所有妇女的侮辱
The ads were an affront to all womenkind.
还有那些产品 堵嘴球和有着突起棱纹的避孕套
And those products-- ball gags and French ticklers?
怎么了 你讨厌做♥爱♥吗
What's the pr-- do you hate sex?
不 不 就是 不是
No. No! It's--no.
我 就是
I--it's just--it's--it's--
不 这本应该是私密的
No. It's supposed to be private is all.
只是像我这样的人 我们不会讨论
And it's just people like me, we don't discuss...
阴♥道♥润滑剂
vaginal lubricant.
别这么自命不凡
Don't be such a snob.
世界又不是在帕萨迪纳市开始和结束的
The world does not begin and end in Pasadena.
但我们的杂♥志♥可能会
Yeah. Our magazine might, though.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想要某种类型的读者
If want a certain kind of reader,
我们就得刊登同等次产品的广♥告♥
we have to advertise upscale products.
好吗 我们要用连裤♥袜♥和香水等
Okay? We gotta lure them in with pantyhose
这些让她们感觉安全的东西引诱她们
and perfume--things that make them feel safe.
你以为我从没想过要凯迪拉克和鱼子酱吗
You think I never tried to get Cadillacs and caviar?
有品位的公♥司♥从来不会把他们的广♥告♥
Classy companies have never put their ad
放在一对奶♥子♥上
across from a pair of titties.
他们也肯定不会靠近屌♥的
And they're certainly not going anywhere near a dong.
是不会 你这么说显然不会
Yeah, no. Obviously not when you talk about it like that.
也许我直接和高端买♥♥家谈
Maybe it's better if I just speak with
会更好
the high-end buyers directly.
怎么
What?
她觉得她能做什么
What does she think she's gonna do?
给洗发水公♥司♥打个电♥话♥吗
Just cold call a shampoo company?
道格 -我带她来
Doug. - I mean, I only
只是为了让那些人知道
brought her along so that these guys would know
我是认真的
that I was legit.
廷 她就
Tin, she's like the, um...
她就像引擎盖上的装饰品
she's like the hood ornament, right?
但我才是那辆车
But me, I'm the whole car.
你说完了吗 -没有 永远说不完
You done? - No, I'm never done.
你知道的 不过你说吧
You know that. But go ahead.
我很痛心地说
It pains me to say this,
但他们有点喜欢引擎盖上的装饰
but they kind of liked the hood ornament.
有个叫快乐之园的公♥司♥ 他们想要加入
Pleasure Garden called. They want in.
别开玩笑 -但他们的内部人员
No kidding? - But their in-house guys
不知道如何为女士们做广♥告♥
don't know how to do an ad for ladies,
所以他们想让我们为他们设计
so they want us to spec it for them.
乔伊斯会喜欢这个的
Joyce is gonna love this.
你们这些傻瓜这次中大奖了
You jokers hit the jackpot on this one.
这个广♥告♥不言自明
This ad is gonna write itself.
向路西法之角致敬
All hail Lucifer's Horn.
这个两头是怎么回事
What's the deal with the double ends?
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的妞们是有两个洞还是怎么的
Those "Minx" chicks got two fox holes or something?
这是给女同性恋的 佩里
It's for lesbians, Perry.
唯一不会被你吸引的女人
You know, the only women not attracted to you.
让我和她们待五分钟
Give me five minutes with 'em.
五分钟正合适
Five minutes seems about right.
肯定还有比这更好的广♥告♥商
There have to be better advertisers than that.
你知道观众是哪些人群吗
Do you get who your audience is?
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》是给那些性开放的女人看的
I mean, "Minx" is for sexually liberated chicks, okay?
是的 但我们的阴♥茎♥是为了政♥治♥目的 明白吗
Yes, but our penis is for political purposes, okay?
这是关于权力动态的转变
It's about shifting power dynamics
和性别补偿
and gender reparations.
孩子 我不想打断你
Kid, I hate to break it to you,
但你不能控制读者们
but you can't control what readers are gonna do
用那些消防员的小♥弟♥弟♥做什么
with that fireman's schlong.
有些人甚至会对着它打飞机
Some might even jerk off to it.
我不想帮他们这样做
I don't have to help them do that.
也没人要求你这么做
And no one's asking you to.
我让我最好的广♥告♥人去做了
I got my best ad guys on it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我本可以做任何事的
I could have done anything with my life.
我的美国研究生入学考试考的很好
I did quite well on the GRE.
力量在你手中
天啊 和他的大腿一样大啊
Oh, my God. It's as big as his thigh!
佩德罗 请再加点茶
Oh, Pedro, more tea please.
谢谢你 这太酷了
Thank you so much. This is so cool.
我觉得自己像个特工
I feel like a secret agent.
是 这可能会永远是个秘密
Yeah, well, it might stay a secret forever.
我和你说 道格选的广♥告♥能在《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》上架前
Doug's ads, I'm telling you, they could kill "Minx"
就把它毁掉
before it even gets off the ground.
我觉得你反应过激了 谢谢
I think you're overreacting. Thank you.
是吗 真的吗 那你就舒服的做着指甲
- Oh, really? You do? Okay, so would be comfortable
看着满页
getting your nails done, reading a magazine
都是双头屌♥的杂♥志♥吧 -双头 双头
full of double dongs. - Double--doubles?
你是说两个吗 -普里格两姐妹啊
Doubles, did you say? - The Prigger sisters.
嗨 罗斯先生 -哈喽 罗斯先生
Hi, Mr. Ross. - Hello, Mr. Ross.
培根
Oh, bacon.
你们这代的女性真是什么都吃
Your generation of ladies-- not afraid to eat.
食物确实能让人活下来
Oh. - It does keep one alive.
我妻子 她每天早上都要吃半个葡萄柚
My wife, she swears by half a grapefruit each morning
然后周三 她会加些白软干酪
and then on Wednesday, she adds cottage cheese.
我在球场上见过贝西
Well, I've seen Bitsy on the courts,
她看起来非常苗条
and she's looking incredibly trim.
是的 要是她像乔伊斯那样是正手击球就好了
Yeah. If only she had Joyce's forehand.
哈哈 好吧 她用那讨厌的反手击球
Oh, ha ha, well, she more than makes up for it
弥补了这一切
with that nasty backhand of hers.
煎饼
Oh, pancakes.
我看到有人在款待自己啊
I see someone is treating themselves.
她们怎么敢
How dare they!
每到星期四 我都 允许贝西
"On Thursdays I permit Bitsy
把她的腰带松开一个扣
to loosen her girdle by one notch."
哦 她闻了闻两个蓝莓
Oh, she sniffs two blueberries
然后吞下一把右旋糖甙
and then downs a fistful of Dexedrine.
那老古董是怎么
How does that fossil
当了这么久的权的
stay in power?
罗斯先生在这里当了多久的总统
Mr. Ross has been president here for, what,
30年吗 -是的
like, 30 years? - Yeah.
他是最有钱的
He's the richest.
这些男人都喜欢拍马屁
And all these men love to suck up.
你知道这里不只有茶话会和网球 乔伊斯
You know it's not just tea parties and tennis here, Joyce.
这是做生意的地方
This is a place of business.
我打赌这里有人能教我
I bet there are people here who could teach me
一些广♥告♥方面的知识
a thing or two about advertising.
就像 给我我需要的工具
You know, like, give me the tools that I need
说服道格让我按自己的方式去做
to convince Doug to let me do it my way.
是啊 我是说 现在高尔夫球场上的CEO
Well, yeah, I mean, there's more CEOs on the golf course
比这个道格这辈子见过的还多
right now than this Doug fella has met in his entire life.
欧文 我听说了锦标赛的事
Mr. Irving. Oh, I was so sorry
我很遗憾
to hear about the tournament.
发生在你侄女身上的事 太滑稽了
What happened to your niece, it was a travesty.
她在球场上可比不上你
She doesn't hold a candle to you on the courts.
你就像一只瞪羚
You were like a gazelle.
你真好 当我有
That is very sweet. Um, while I have you--
我在一个新的领域里
I'm in a new entrepreneurial venture,
我想听听你的意见
and I'd love to pick your brain.
怎么进行广♥告♥购买♥♥
How do you make ad buys?
是基于代理还是企业对企业
Is that agency based or is that business to business?
我是来放松的 普里格小姐
I came here to relax, Miss Prigger,
不是来教育无礼的年轻女子
not educate impudent young ladies.
你对广♥告♥合作伙伴的要求是什么
What do you look for in advertising partners?
只要大致描述一下就够了
Just a vague description would suffice.
那是本有鸡♥巴♥的杂♥志♥
It's a magazine with a penis.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表