剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你会想到办法的
Oh, you'll figure it out.
那 你就说完了吗
Oh, that--you're done?
就这 没有其他建议了吗
That's it? There's no more advice?
听着 你从七年级就开始筹备
Well, look, you've been working on this magazine
这本杂♥志♥了 所以找些旧内容
since seventh grade, so find some old gems,
做点乔伊斯式的更新 然后 就搞定了
do a little Joyce-y update, and, wham bam, you're done.
是的 是的 我想我可以查查旧档案
Yeah, yeah, I suppose I could dip into the archives.
但我也不能把我的名字写在每一篇文章上啊
I can't put my name on every single article, though.
这不专业
That's not professional.
那就改名 -改什么
So change them. - What to?
诺曼·梅勒 萨曼莎·脆饼
Norman Mailer. Samantha Shortcake.
无所谓 你是编辑
It doesn't matter. You're the editor.
编辑去吧
Edit the magazine.
早晨
♪ Morning ♪
漫漫长夜辗转难眠
♪ Couldn't sleep after a long night ♪
早晨
♪ Morning ♪
我在床上打滚 穿着我的护士紧身裤
♪ I rolled around, in my nurse-wear tights ♪
布里奇特·韦斯特伯里议员
韦斯特伯里议员
Councilwoman Westbury.
你一定是雷内蒂先生吧 你十分钟前就该到了
Oh, you must be Mr. Renetti. You were due ten minutes ago.
我是不想空手而来
Well, I didn't want to show up empty-handed.
哦 -恭喜你
Aw. - Congratulations
以压倒性的胜利胜出
on the landslide victory.
谢谢 我不接受选民的礼物
Oh, thank you--I don't accept gifts from constituents.
还有 我会自己种花 蓝♥丝♥带♥园艺奖获奖者
Also, I grow my own, blue-ribbon winners--
《荆棘之冠》 连续三年
Crown of Thorns, three years running.
很好
Very nice.
那么 秘诀是什么呢
Well, what's the secret?
爱 -那太好了
Love. - Oh, that's nice.
你介意拿一下另一个棕色的文件夹吗
Would you mind grabbing that other brown file up there?
对我来说有点高了 -我很乐意
It's a little high for me. - It'd be my pleasure.
我猜你是为了今早
So I'm assuming that you're here about the raid
对你场所的突击检查来的
conducted on your premises this morning?
是的
Yeah.
传讯清单很有创意
The list of citations was very creative.
通风不当
Improper ventilation, um,
过期的暗室材料
expired darkroom materials,
我最喜欢的是啥来着
and, uh, what was my favorite?
出口通道 这到底是什么意思
Access to egress. What does that even mean?
安全是第一位的
Well, safety is job number one.
是的 我完全同意
Yeah, I agree, absolutely.
你看 之前
You see, in the past,
当然 在我交了罚款之后
uh, after I paid my fines, of course,
我能够通过向议员选择的
I've been able to expedite the release of my materials
慈善机构捐款
by making a personal donation
来加速我资料的归还
to the charity of the councilman's choice.
所以
Ah. - So...
我的一些前任确实都是
Wow, yes, some of my predecessors
丰富多彩的人物
were colorful characters.
我上班第一天在桌子里发现了一把枪
I found a gun in my desk on my first day.
我据为己有了
I kept it.
那就给全国步♥枪♥协会捐款吧
Well, maybe a donation to the NRA, then?
雷内蒂先生 你知不知道在山谷
Oh, Mr. Renetti, are you aware that in the Valley,
色情作家比儿科医生还多
there are more pornographers than there are pediatricians?
我不知道
I was not aware.
但如果你需要医生 我有个表亲叫
But if you need a doctor, I got a cousin named--
不必了 -好滴
That won't be necessary. - Okay.
你知道 我当选是为了恢复
You know, I was elected to restore
这个社区的价值观 所以
the values of this community, so, you know,
这意味着要把杂草连根拔起
that's gonna mean pulling the weeds up by the roots.
那些剥削年轻女孩
Companies that exploit young girls
压低房♥地♥产♥价值
and drive down property values
让好男人在信仰上受挫的公♥司♥
and lead good men to stumble in their faith.
十二污人
The Dirty Dozen--
盛年书店 浪漫沙龙
Adulty's Bookstore, Romantix Saloon,
挑逗角
The Tickle Corner.
你 你到底想干什么
What are you--what are you trying to do here,
挖出山谷的心脏吗
cut out the Valley's heart?
或者说是肿瘤
Or its tumor.
嗯 议员
Well, Councilwoman,
这些生意都不违法
there's nothing illegal about any of these businesses.
不管你觉得它们有多不合你口味
Despite how distasteful you might find them,
这仍然是一个自♥由♥的国家
this is still a free country.
政♥府♥的工作是
The job of government
保护公民不受劣质演员侵害
is to protect its citizens from bad actors.
如果那些演员觉得我的监督太麻烦
If those actors find my oversight too onerous,
他们可以去其他地方另起炉灶
they are free to set up shop elsewhere.
我听说奥克斯纳德很不错 就在水边
I heard Oxnard is lovely, and it's by the water.
别这样
Come on.
如果你不介意的话 我要和
So if you'll excuse me, I have a tea
美国革命女儿协会喝杯茶去
with the Daughters of the American Revolution.
相信我 你不会想让她们久等的
And trust me, you don't want to keep those gals waiting.
我就不送你了
You can see yourself out.
烦死了 -闭嘴
This sucks. - Zip it.
嘿 美女
♪ Hey, mama ♪
看起来不错
♪ Showing up lookin good ♪
她们细腿翘着
♪ With them skinny legs twisting around ♪
穿着热裤
♪ In them hot pants ♪
你看 饶了我吧
♪ Look at that, have mercy ♪
乔伊斯姨妈 我从来没见过
Auntie Joyce, I've never seen--
嘿 我在车里怎么跟你说的
Hey, what did I tell you in the car?
低头 嘴巴闭上
Eyes down, mouth shut.
汤米 我没想到会在这里见到你
Tommy, I was not expecting to see you here.
我也没想到有人会把
And I was not expecting someone
他同学的屁♥股♥点着了
to light his classmate's buttocks on fire.
不是他的屁♥股♥ 是他的屁
It wasn't his butt. It was his fart.
尤金现在在烧伤病房♥ 托马斯
Eugene is in the burn ward, Thomas.
我现在都不想看你
I can't even look at you right now.
剩下的箱子 快点
Rest of the boxes, chop-chop.
天呐 乔伊斯 这地方还挺热闹了
My God, Joycie, this place is quite an operation.
相信我 都是用胶带粘在一起的
Well, trust me, it's held together with masking tape.
你读过这篇文章吗
Aw, you ever read this article?
《浴血奋战:为月经认知而战》
"Out for Blood: The Fight for Menstrual Reckoning."
当然了 它挑战了我对经期的
Oh, of course, it challenged everything
所有认知
I thought I knew about menstrual reckonings.
好的 -哦 这提醒我了
Okay. - Oh, that reminds me.
我得去拿番茄酱 今天周一吃烘肉卷
I got to pick up ketchup. It's meatloaf Monday.
耶 雪莉来喽 -嗨
Yay, Shelly's here! - Hi.
你想转转吗 我可以带你啊
Do you want a tour? It's kind of my thing.
是啊 我什么都想看看
Yeah, I want to see everything.
等等 我是不是
Wait, do I, or--
是 确实 最好别去那个角落
Yes, you do. Maybe not that corner.
哦 这可太有趣了
Oh, that's so much fun.
但是 嗯 转转这事你能不能稍等一会
But, um, could you just wait on that,
跟我看一遍这些箱子
and instead, could you just help me go through these boxes
来挑出最好的 最好的文章
and pick out the best-- you know, the best articles?
哦 -好的
Oh. - Okay.
我是说 我大概能在这待一小时
I mean, I guess I could be here for an hour.
哦 那太好了
Oh, great.
我该让这淘气包去哪
Where should I park this little pyro?
嗯 那个大厅不错 -跟着我 小可爱
Um, the lobby should be fine. - Follow me, cutie.
哦 啊 你得明白 你在这看到的任何一个女人
Oh, uh, just know that any of the women you see here
都是自愿被我们拍照的
appear in our photos voluntarily
并且都被给予了恰当的酬劳 好吗
and are appropriately compensated, okay?
哦 但你也别期望跟你调情的
Oh, but you should also not expect the girls
女孩能有多么性开放
that you're romantic with to be as open with their sexuality.
因为 哦 如果她们确实这样了
'Cause--oh, but if they are--
乔伊斯 -怎么
Joyce. - Yeah.
他才13 -哦 好吧
He's 13. - Oh, okay.
你为什么把童子军肩带拿回来了
You took scout sashes, why?
不知道 可能是它是离门最近的东西吧
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表