剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
听起来很不错
That sounds very nice.
是的 谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah, thank you. Thank you so much.
我喜欢看图片 -是吗
I like looking at pictures. - Do you?
当他为国效力时
"While he's serving his country,
她在为自己服务
she's serving herself."
用越战啊 我不知道 兄弟们
Vietnam? I don't know, guys.
也许我们可以把政♥治♥排除在外
Maybe we leave politics out of it.
这把枪倒是很酷 是吧
Well, it's a cool gun though, isn't it?
是的 她也有自己的武器
Yeah. And she has a weapon of her own.
看到这对称性了吗
See the symmetry?
不 我明白了 接下来是什么 兄弟
No, I got it. What's next, guys?
没人会知道你肮脏的小秘密
"No one will know your dirty little secret."
有点侮辱人 对吧
Kinda shamey, right?
我们想让她们买♥♥
I mean, we want them to buy it.
嗯嗯 -是的
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. Uh...
当你没有戒指的时候 这是另一个最好的选择
"When you don't have a ring, it's the next best thing"
好吧 你太刻薄了
Okay, that's just mean.
但这并不意味着不是真的
Doesn't make it not true, though.
兄弟们 我们不想霸凌这些女人
Guys, we don't wanna bully these women.
我们是想让她们爽一下
We wanna get them off.
好 我们确实有另一个
Okay. We did have this one other one.
这可能更接近你要找的
It might be a little closer to what you're looking for.
看看 -我们在想
Let's see it. - We were thinking
女人喜欢力量 对吧
women love strength, right? Mm?
相信机器
"Trust the machine."
好了 谢谢 兄弟们 太好了
All right. Thanks, guys. Great.
好吧 失败了
Well, that was a bust.
他们只愿意和我聊
All they're willing to talk to me about
我的身材和网球
is my figure and my tennis game.
你的正手球打得太棒了
Oh, your forehand was a marvel.
但我猜他们叫它男生俱乐部是有原因的
But I guess they call it a boys club for a reason.
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, my God. What now?
呃 普里格小姐 -嗨
Uh, Miss Prigger, um...- Yeah, hi.
小鸟告诉我你在俱乐部里
Little bird told me that you've been conducting business
做生意
on club grounds.
是啊 反正我也想
Yeah, I was trying to, anyway.
你们做起来感觉很简单
You boys make it look so easy.
然后我意识到你是在向年轻女性
Then I became aware that you are marketing explicit
推销露骨的可耻内容
and scandalous content to young women?
我可不会说妇女解放运动可耻
I wouldn't call women's liberation scandalous.
你一直都是俱乐部的
Well, you always were
激进煽动者 不是吗
the club rabble-rouser, weren't you?
我不想刻太毒舌 道格
I don't wanna be mean, Doug,
但这些广♥告♥让我恨我自己
but these make me hate myself,
但是我爱我自己耶
and I love myself.
这让我讨厌男人
These make me hate men.
让我有点恨你
And they kind of make me hate you.
哦 是的 肯定 -请冷静一点
Oh, yeah. For sure. - Please simmer down.
所以我才把你们叫来
That's why I brought you guys in here,
从女性的角度来看看 对吧
to get a female perspective, right?
我不知道 斑比
So I don't know. Bambi,
你为什么要买♥♥振动棒
what would make you buy a vibrator?
我不知道 我已经有满满一抽屉了
I don't know--I have a whole drawer full already.
但是 我不知道 也许我希望它能挠得
But, I don't know, maybe if it tickled a little deeper
更深一点或者 它能
or if it went, like, a--
就像有旋律
Like a syncopation thing.
或者可以播放音乐什么的
Or maybe if it played music.
哦 价格也很重要 我得精打细算
Oh, also price is important. I'm on a budget.
这些都很棒
These are all really great.
有什么想法能把这些想法做出来吗
Any ideas how to take that brainstorm and put it on paper?
没有
No.
我想我不能做杂♥志♥广♥告♥人了
I guess I can't be a magazine advertising person.
猜猜谁用鱼叉叉住了一头鲸鱼
Guess who harpooned a whale!
耶
Yeah!
然后他说 我个人觉得裸体很恶心
And then he said, "I personally find nudity
但我相信你冒的这个险会
to be distasteful, but I believe this venture of yours
受到现代女性的欢迎
will be popular with modern women."
我觉得他说“现代”是一种侮辱
And I think he meant "modern" like an insult,
但我能得到的我一定要
but I will take what I can get.
贝克利化妆品 我从来没听说过
Beckley Cosmetics? I never heard of them.
这只是罗斯先生众多资产中的一笔
It's just one of Mr. Ross' many holdings,
如果你研究过高端市场
a fact that you would know
你就会知道这个事实
if you had researched upscale markets.
贝克利市场是老年人的家
Beckley's market is the old folks' home.
80岁以下的人都不♥穿♥ -他们在兔子身上做测试
No one under 80 wears it. - And they test on bunnies.
你能不能别再提兔子了
Oh, my God. Enough with the bunnies, okay?
它们只会拉屎做♥爱♥ -我们也是啊
All they do is shit and fuck. - So do we.
这家伙买♥♥了多少广♥告♥
How many ads is this guy buying?
我们明天在俱乐部的演讲结束后就知道了
We will know after our pitch at the club tomorrow,
5点整的夏夜晚宴上
5:00 on the dot during the Summer Soiree.
太棒了 记得告诉我进展如何
Great. Well, let me know how it goes.
呃 其实
Uh, y--well, actually,
我建议罗斯先生
I--I suggested to Mr. Ross
也见见你
that he sit with you as well.
出于尊重 你懂的
Just out of respect, you know,
这样我们都有发言权
so that we both have a voice in the process.
他想见你的男性出版商
He wants to meet your male publisher.
好吧 在当权派中存在
- All right, fine. There is a patriarchal mindset
一种父权制思维
amongst the establishment.
但这正是我们需要《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的原因 好吗
But that is exactly why we need "Minx," okay?
是要废除这些压♥迫♥制度
It's to dismantle these systems of oppression.
一次一个口红广♥告♥
One lipstick ad at a time.
我想公开声明 这简直是胡扯
I wanna go on record and say that this is bullshit.
这个富家闺秀会
It's a rich-girl-favor meeting
我会去的 我会尽我所能
and I will come and I will give it my best,
但如果这行不通
but if this doesn't work,
你们都得同意快乐花♥园♥
you're all in on the Pleasure Garden.
你的怀疑是我的动力
Your skepticism is my fuel.
哦 我们在发抖 -嗯
Ooh, we're shaking. - Mm-hmm.
准备好 朋友们 我们要去“娘们儿”俱乐部了
Saddle up, partners, we're going to the "cunty" club.
如果你要拖我
Um... - Well, if you're gonna
去什么无聊的派对
drag me to some lame party,
我要带能玩的人去
I'm bringing people who can hang.
他们在那里不会玩得很开心的
Well, it's just they won't have fun there.
俱乐部是一种传染性气体
Clubs are a gas.
盖蒂和我曾经在梅德斯通的
JP Getty and I used to make love
高尔夫球场上做过爱
on the golf course at Maidstone.
我最喜欢和殖民者在一起玩耍了
Mm. And I love mingling with the colonizers.
廷 你很喜欢能量棒吧
Tins, you do love a raw bar.
我更喜欢免费酒吧
Not as much as I love an open bar.
哇
Oh. Wow.
人越多越开心嘛
The more the merrier, then.
看起来是引擎盖装饰在开车了
Looks like the hood ornament's driving the car now.
我已经计划了一整天
♪ I had whole day plannin' ♪
我来了
♪ All kind of I'm comin' ♪
我已经计划了一整天
♪ I had whole day plannin' ♪
我来了
♪ All kind of I'm comin' ♪
他们说会有人
♪ They said there will be people ♪
他们不在乎麻烦
♪ And they don't care 'bout trouble ♪
但告诉他们别为我担心
♪ But tell them don't worry with me ♪
是另一回事 1963
♪ Is a different thing, 1963 ♪
因为路上
♪ Because the road... ♪
乔伊斯
Joyce.
你好 格伦 -我 呃
Hello, Glenn. - I, uh--
我没想到你会来
I-I didn't think you'd be here.
我还是属于这里的 所以
Uh, well, I do still belong, so...
对
Right. Um...
格兰尼斯 你把我的围巾放哪了
Glenneth, where'd you put my wrap?
乔伊斯 这是我的朋友凯蒂
Joyce, this is-- this is my friend, Kitty.
凯蒂·劳森
- Kitty Lawson.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表