剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
Now remember, you are a dazzling,
闪亮 性感的女神
glimmering, sexy nymph.
女神喜欢藏在东西后面
- Oh, nymphs like to hide behind things.
也许我该躲在沙发后面或者
Maybe I'll just pop behind the couch or--
不不不
No, no, no.
来吧 你超性感
Come on, you're hot.
行 我热的冒汗 我穿着毛线衫呢
Yeah, I'm sweating. I'm a sweater.
好了 带上这个
Okay. Take this.
真漂亮啊
Oh. This is nice.
我的幸运手镯
My good luck charm.
我第一次拍照时就带着它
I wore it on my very first photoshoot.
一千零一夜
"101 Arabian Nights."
是那个一千零一夜吗
Oh, isn't it "One Thousand and One Arabian Nights"?
是的 我们的预算很低
Yeah. Ours was pretty low budge.
我也像你现在一样紧张
But I was nervous like you are now
但我挺过来了 之后也没发生什么坏事
and I got through it and nothing bad's happened since.
这简直是连胜啊
- Wow, that's quite a hot streak.
对 连胜
Yes. Hot.
说到这个
Speaking of hot,
你身上充满了神秘 十分热辣
you are on fire and you have a secret.
什么意思
Ooh. What is it?
不知道
I don't know.
这是你和摄影机之间的事情
It's between you and the camera.
你很会啊
Oh, you're good.
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
能和我单独聊聊吗
Can I have one more can I have a moment?
这太棒了 太令人激动了
Yeah. This is great. This is exciting.
我能和你说实话吗
Can I be totally honest with you?
这不是我说了算的
It's-- it's not up to me.
我是说我可以拍这些照片
I mean, I can take these photos,
但传播这些照片是违法的
but it's not legal for me to distribute them.
我的老二可是凌驾于法律之上的 兄弟
My dick is above the law, brother.
嗯 我也希望是这样 相信我
Yeah, I wish that was true. Believe me.
但如果我们把裸♥露♥度降到75%呢
But what if we took it down to 75%?
75%怎么样 比利
Can we do 75%, Billy?
-只露出四分之三 -对
- Three-quarter mast. - Yeah.
你要是看到美国国旗降下三分之一
Is that how you like to salute your flag?
是什么感受
In America?
嘿 我和你一样是个爱国者
Hey, I'm a patriot just like you.
但如果你想让你的美国朋友看到这东西
But if you want your fellow Americans to see this thing,
当然我们都他妈想看
which we both fucking do,
但我们得稍微降低点
we gotta let a little air out of the tire down here.
我们得这么做
We just gotta.
-90% -这个
- 90%. - That's--
80%吧 我们降到80%
Give me 80. Let's go down to 80.
-没门 -可以的
- No way. - Yes.
没门 兄弟 这可是上等好货
No way, brother. This is grade A beef.
拜托
Come on.
不 后退 伙计 不不
Oh no, step back, son. No, no.
大家都得裸着
Everybody stays naked.
我知道你很想要我
I know you want me hard.
所以你为什么不把这个坏小子拍进去呢
So why don't you just take this bad boy in?
你可以看但不能摸
You can look but don't touch.
我们来开拍吧 行吗
Let's start shooting. Right?
我们来寻找一种双方都满意的办法
Let's find a level that works for everybody.
但现在我们先来拍摄 好吗
But the move now is to start shooting, right?
对对 让这些女孩跳起来吧
Yeah, yeah, let's get these girlies jumping up and down.
-让这些铃铛响起来 -我喜欢这种活力
I want these jingles jangling. - Ooh, I love that energy!
女孩们 来跳起来
Girls, let's jump.
像他说的那样让铃铛响起来
Let's get the jingles jangling like he said.
这和教育有关
It's about education.
想想看 如果有人足够关心 让他们继续接受教育
Just think of how much better these people's lives could be
这些人的生活该有多好
if somebody just cared enough to keep them in school.
我不认为受过教育的人
You know, I don't think that educated people
可以垄断决策权
have a monopoly on good decision-making.
瓦萨学院的学生毕业后沦落到色情行业
An excellent point from the Vassar grad
然后在这儿提出了一个多棒的论点啊
who ended up in porno.
她不会一直干那个的
She didn't "end up" there.
她只是暂时驻足
She was slumming it for a while,
沾染点凡间的尘埃
getting a little dirt under the nails.
好吧 但故事有个圆♥满♥的结局
Well, the story has a happy ending
因为乔伊斯回到了属于她的纽约
because Joyce is back in New York where she belongs.
-敬乔伊斯 -敬乔伊斯
To Joyce. all: To Joyce.
敬乔伊斯
To Joyce.
上周我遇到了威廉·肖恩
So I ran into William Shawn last week,
-顺便说一句 他看起来很糟糕 -当然了
who looks awful, by the way. - Well, of course.
我去拿些冰来
I'll get more ice.
不 你不必这么做的
No, you don't have to do that.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no. It's fine.
我还没感受纽约秋天的空气
I never get to breathe fall air.
好吧 我有没有告诉过你
- All right. Did I tell you...
道格 看看周围
Doug, look around.
这真的符合《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的主题吗
Is this really what "Minx" is about?
现在就别在这儿唧唧歪歪的了
Don't do that whiny shit right now.
-你听到了吗 -没有 我知道他是个大人物
You hear me? - No, I know he's a big get.
但是 道格 我们在这儿干嘛呢
But, Doug, what are we doing here?
我不能一整天都让这玩意立着
I can't keep this thing up all day long.
不然他们以为我们在干什么
What do they think we're doing?
我们时间有限 莱博维茨
We're on limited time here, Leibovitz.
-开始拍吧 -再给我们几分钟时间 好吗
Start shooting. - Just give me a second, okay?
拜托就按快门吧 我们拍点什么出来
Just please press the button. Let's shoot something.
我不能一整天都站着
I can't stand here all day.
拍照吧 里奇
Take the pics, Richie.
选好角度 拍照吧
Read the room and take the pics.
-好吧 -真好
- Fine. - Good.
别傻了 快按快门
Don't be an asshole, press the button.
我在按
I am.
要是觉得这太为难你了
Why don't you go rouge some nipples
不如去给乳♥头♥补补妆 里奇
if this is so beneath you, Rich?
-行吗 我来拍 里奇 谢谢 -我知道了
Okay? I got it. Thanks, Richie. Thank you.
很好
Oh, great.
那现在这屋子里就有两个硬了的男的了
Now there's two hard dicks in the room.
很好 我们很好
- Oh, ho! Pretty good. We're good.
这就是你控制局面的方式啊 雷内蒂
That's how you take control, Renetti.
伙计
My man.
和你的男朋友玩得开心
Have fun with your boyfriend.
粗燕麦粉和煎饼 你们觉得怎么样 伙计们
Grits and pancakes. What do you say, guys?
很好 兴奋起来 激动起来
Good. Excitement, excitement.
比利·布伦森来了
We got Billy Brunson.
很好
Great.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 你真美
Nothing. You're gorgeous.
我只是想稍微调整一下你的头发
I just want to adjust your hair a little bit.
好吧 随你
Yeah, do whatever you want.
然后调整下袍子
Um, and then the robe,
我在想肩膀这里可以
I was thinking maybe it could be a little
松开一点
off the shoulders or--
不要袍子怎么样
What about no robe?
就这么拍
That's the shot.
杂货和熟食店
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
如果我同意 你能别再跟着我了吗
If I say yes, will you stop following me?
我知道那道鸡肉有点干 但
I know the Cornish hen was a bit dry, but...
抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
好吧 我去跳舞了
Okay, I just-- I went dancing.
半路离开晚宴吗
In the middle of a dinner party?
那是吻痕吗
Is that a hickey?
是
Yeah.
我遇到一个人
I met somebody.
他是谁
So who was he?
你连他的名字都不知道
You don't even know his name.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表