剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
没事的
Oh, God, it's fine.
只是国家电视台而已咯
You know, it's just national television.
你的事我都跟伊莱恩说了
I told Elayne all about you.
是啊 你的杂♥志♥真刺♥激♥
Yes. You've had quite a ride.
天 你怎么会有这个
- Oh, my God. Where did that come from?
我收藏了你的第一♥期♥杂♥志♥ 伊莱恩想看看
- I kept your debut issue. Elayne wanted to see it.
啊 麦琪 我这是班门弄斧了
- Oh, my God, Maggie. That is so amateurish.
虽然还有改进的地方 但内容很强大
I-- I found it raw, but powerful.
谢谢您 这话对我太重要了
Thank you. That means-- that means a lot.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》还有很长的路要走
You know, "Minx" is a long way from this.
艺术总要抱住商业的邪恶大腿的
- Well, the unholy marriage of art and commerce.
这一点你肯定懂
I'm sure you can relate.
我们《贝琪》杂♥志♥
Mm, we're in a bit of a privileged position
在一点上有特权
here at "Betsy." - Mm-hmm.
一份威望闪闪的新出版物
Shiny new prestige publication--
费尔柴尔德出版社的亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
a loss leader for Fairchild.
他们不指望我们盈利
They don't expect us to make a profit.
他们只想赔本赚吆喝
They just love the good write-ups.
那广♥告♥呢
What about advertising?
我们偶尔会向一个
- Oh, we do book the occasional ad
使命驱动的非营利组织接广♥告♥
for a mission-driven nonprofit,
但那点钱都不够付房♥租的
but we don't need it to pay the rent.
乔伊斯 我们很乐意邀请你一道
Joyce, we would love to invite you in.
为我们写篇文章吧 你的故事太迷人了
Write a piece for us. You have a fascinating story.
真是个好生意
That is such a good idea.
她是不是很棒
She's amazing, isn't she?
好了 我带你参观下哈
Okay, do you want a quick tour?
-好 -你看
- Yes. - All right.
这里是我们的编辑部
So our editorial department lives in here.
我们部门在外面 排版 你好
Our department's out there, layouts, hi.
还有 这是我最喜欢 这个可爱的研讨角
Oh, my favorite-- my favorite is this little research nook.
天啊 这里的温度特别宜人
God, the temperature, it's so cozy.
永远都设在华氏74度
Always set to 74.
如果你觉得冷 有小毯子
And if you get a chill, shahtooshes,
是由藏羚羊的羊毛制成
made from the wool of Tibetan chiru antelopes.
我邀请了其他几个同事跟我们一起吃午饭
So I invited some of the ladies to join us for lunch,
不过你如果只想跟我吃的话
but if you want it to just be us--
-没事 多多益善 -太好了 走吧
- No, the more the merrier. - All right, shall we?
走吧 这边走
Let's-- okay, this way.
-我们说到哪儿了 -条款
- Where were we? - Terms.
连完整的编辑团队都没有
Well, I couldn't possibly consider
我是不会认真考虑的
without a full editorial staff.
有道理
Sounds fair to me.
出差头等舱
First-class travel.
国内航♥班♥
Domestic.
外加国际航♥班♥
And international.
我不去米兰参加几个时装周
If I'm not in Milan for Fashion Week,
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》还怎么跻身时尚圈
"Minx" will never be relevant in the style space.
顺便一提 霍尔斯顿会喜欢你的
And Halston would love you, by the way.
大家都爱我
Oh, everybody loves me.
我喜欢你的直白 但我还在考虑很多候选人
I like your spunk but you're not my only date to the dance.
你的名片夹里难不成还有海伦·格里·布朗么
Yes, I'm sure you have Helen Gurley Brown in your Rolodex.
说实话 确实有
Oh, I do.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
听我说 你知道《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》有多火
Listen, you know how hot "Minx" is
否则你也不会来见我
or you wouldn't have taken this meeting.
我马上就要成为全国最炙手可热的成人杂♥志♥
I'm about to have the number one adult mag in the country
而你想来分一杯羹
and we both know you want to be a part of that.
所以我会考虑你提出的条件 但目前来看
So I'll consider your terms, but as of now,
米兰只能你自己出钱了
Milano's on your dime.
巧克力塔 酸橙派
Chocolate tart? Key lime pie?
买♥♥单
Just the check.
还有21年的单一麦芽威士忌
And that 21-year single malt.
马上来
Coming up.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
我在底袋钱没什么可做的
There's nothing left for me to do at Bottom Dollar.
抱歉斑比 我不知道乔伊斯去哪了
I'm so sorry, Bambi. I don't know where Joyce is.
我其实已经把她给拉黑了
She's on my shit list, in fact.
我知道你很生气 但你和莱尼之间发生的
- I get that you're mad, but isn't it kind of good,
都是好事啊
what happened with you and Lenny?
现在他知道自己没法带你登上月球了
I mean, now that he knows he can't take you to the moon,
但至少也有地方可去啊
at least you can get somewhere.
去哪 离婚厅吗
What? Like divorce court?
我试过道歉
I tried to apologize,
但我们好像也没有复合的可能了
but we can't seem to get back on track.
你只需要重新找回最佳状态就行
You just need to re-notch your groove.
你能接受在沙漠中裸体吗
How do you feel about getting naked in the desert?
-不行 -好吧 看来吃麦斯卡灵是不行了
- No. - Okay, so mescaline's out.
喝点优尼特已经够了
Yeah. Riunite's as crazy as we get.
你可以来点更嗨的
You can get crazier than that.
性感的如何
What about something sexy?
-我弄不来性感的 -谢莉
- I don't do sexy. - Shelly.
你有一头明星范儿的头发
You have the hair of a starlet
还有希腊女神般的翘臀
and the hips of a Greek goddess.
我见过那些雕塑行吗
I've seen those statues. Okay?
我觉得有点像面团
They're kind of doughy.
那种身材男人最爱
Dough gets pounded.
-你给她开价多少 -别操心钱的事了
- You offered her how much? - Don't worry about that.
再说了 如果她能完成承诺的一半
Plus she's gonna be worth ten times that if she delivers
那我们就能赚回十倍的钱
on half the stuff she promised.
她那人脉
I mean, with her connections--
你到底给她多少钱
But what salary did you offer her?
我们谈的是电影 时尚
- We're talking about film. We're talking about fashion.
美容
We're talking about beauty.
我们甚至可以赞助爵士音乐节
I mean, we could sponsor a jazz festival.
跟赫比·汉考克拉上关系
Hobnobbin' with Herbie Hancock.
别跟我说你不想要
Don't tell me you wouldn't want that, Tins.
别拿赫比诱惑我
Don't tease me with Herbie.
再见了 新大厦
Bye-bye, new building.
不不不 你应该说 你好啊 新帝国
Oh, no, no. Hello, new empire.
我是说 人生中能有几次机会
I mean, how many opportunities in life
走在世上的尖端呢
do you get to catch the big wave?
这可是个绝佳的机会
This is the big one.
好吧 乔伊斯走了才5天吧
- Okay, Joyce has been gone, what, five days?
我们能放慢点脚步吗 这些决定可都不是小事
Can we slow down? These are huge decisions.
不行
No way, not a chance.
我们现在可不能放慢脚步
This is the time to make a big move.
好嘞 雷内蒂牌意面
Voila. Spaghetti Renetti.
-这明明是阿尔弗雷多意面 -什么
- This is Spaghetti Alfredo. - Excuse me?
阿尔弗雷多让你这么说的吗
Did Alfredo tell you to say that?
他好像是提过一嘴
He might've mentioned something.
这绝对是我的意面 阿尔弗雷多这么说可过了
That is my spaghetti. Alfredo is out of line.
嘿 你说 你说出来
Hey, you say it. You say it.
阿尔弗雷多 你靠边站
Alfredo, you're out of line.
谢谢 我就想听你这么说
Thank you. I needed to hear it.
蒂娜 我想让你做
Hey, I want you to be the managing editor
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的总编
of "Minx", Tins.
温迪是个大牌 她视角新奇
Look, Wendy's a big name. She's got big ideas.
但每天日常开销管理
But day-to-day production spending,
我只信得过你来负责
you're the only person I trust and you know it.
你想让我担任这个职位
You're giving me this job now.
是的
Yes, I am.
亚历克斯是一名餐厅评论家
So Alex is a restaurant critic.
真不敢相信我们要请他吃饭
I can't believe we're serving him dinner.
我还不如自杀算了
Why don't I just kill myself?
乔治娜 你以前在贝琪见过她
Georgina, you met earlier at "Betsy."
她是个助理编辑 她爸是联合利华的负责人
She's an assistant editor and her dad runs Unilever.
埃里克为林德赛市长工作
And Eric works for Mayor Lindsay.
林德赛的业绩都有他的一份子
He's responsible for everything good Lindsay's ever done.
还有 他单身哦
And, uh, he's single.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表