剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
没有什么比虚伪的赞美更糟糕的了
Nothing quite damns like faint praise.
道格·雷内蒂
Doug Renetti.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的出版商
Publisher of "Minx." - Oh.
那个可悲的色情文学家啊 -我觉得用卑鄙这词形容更合适
The wretched pornographer. - I prefer "vile."
不过雷内蒂先生 我得给你点个赞
Well, I have to give you credit, Mr. Renetti.
我还没怎么见过有男人愿意自己退居幕后
I don't know a Iot of men who'd stand back here
然后让她上台去接受采访的
and let her be the one out there.
我只是个商人
Oh, well, I'm a good businessman
而有她在我的生意才有的赚
and she's good for business.
她可是费了好大劲才走到今天这步
She's come a long way, that one.
是嘛 那她原来是什么样的
Oh, and from where did she travel?
我不想说原来她什么也不是
Oh, I don't wanna say from nowhere,
但实际上
but that technically wouldn't be
这样的形容也不过分
the wrong address with her.
然后你出现了 给我好好讲讲
And then came you. Do tell.
也许 我是说也许 他们在其它地方也可以找到
And maybe, just maybe, they will find the strength
生活的力量
in other parts of their life as well.
否则他们就只会脸红和傻笑了
Or they'll just blush and giggle.
稍后回来
We'll be right back.
看上去还不错嘛
So far, so good.
所以你们打算正式公开关系不
So are you guys going open and official?
秘密的办公室恋情哈 这次又有什么新戏码
Secret office romance? What's the play this time?
卡尔文怎么办 他可是做保险的
What about Calvin, huh? He had that sexy insurance job.
别说了 里奇
Snooze, Richie.
蒂娜需要的可不是人寿保险
Tina deserves more than life insurance.
她需要的是冒险
She deserves adventure.
那去和埃维尔·柯尼韦尔的海盗约会呗
So then date a pirate or Evel Knievel.
道格二者兼有
Doug's kind of both.
我可能就喜欢这种便宜货色吧
I guess I like a cheap thrill.
我明白 但这次确实跟以往不同
I get it, but it really does feel different this time.
他的童年创伤都疗愈了
Oh, so he's dealt with his childhood trauma?
他的两个前妻呢
His two ex-wives?
蒂娜 我只是希望你开心
Tina, I just wanna see you happy.
那就好 因为我很开心
Good, because I am.
你天生就是吃这碗饭的
You're a natural.
我之前不是在开玩笑 你很会说话
I wasn't joking before. You play your cards right,
你未来会有更多选择的
you're going to have options.
目前这样就行 谢了
That's good for now. Thanks.
我今早交的稿子
I turned in my draft this morning.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我通宵没睡修改的
I pulled an all-nighter polishing.
天哪 我都出汗了
Oh, God, I am sweating.
但我又浑身发冷 还恶心
I'm also cold, you know, and nauseated.
还眼冒金星
I'm seeing spots as well.
我真不该喝第二杯茶
I should not have had that second cup of tea.
给 吃点东西吧 你的肯定行
Here. Eat something. I'm sure it's great.
你跟那些笨蛋比 可比95%的人都要强
You are a better writer that 95% of these meatballs.
只要耐心等待
You know, it's only a matter of time
乔治一定会让你写署名文章的
before George gives you a byline.
你可不止是个研究员
You are so beyond a researcher.
我们都是 -谢谢
We both are. - Thank you.
只是
It's just--
实在猜不透他在想什么
it's so hard to tell what he's thinking, you know?
我跟他说我要写时他使劲鼓励我
He was profoundly encouraging when I told him that
但等我写完交给他时
I wanted to do it, but then when I turned it in--
他又摆出那副典型的不表态乔治的神情
He did that noncommittal George thing
特别安静 然后眼睛就一条缝
where he gets really quiet and his eyes narrow
你都不知道他是在想你的文章啊
and you can't tell if he's thinking about
还是在想午饭吃什么 -我知道
you or his lunch? - Yes.
男人特别擅长来这套
Men are so good at that.
我现在就想让别人看着我
All I want in life is for people to look at me,
然后也不知道我在想什么
have no idea what I'm thinking,
然后担心的要死
and then be really worried.
对 我觉得也是
Yeah. I think that's right.
稍微了解一下她
Just crop in on her a little bit.
确保我们能看到她的脸
And make sure that we can see her face.
谁不喜欢办公室的风流韵事呢
Who doesn't love a good office fling?
5 4
In five, four,
3 2
three, two--
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们谈论了女权主义和色情文学
We're talking about feminism and pornography,
而且还挺开心的
and we're having a good time.
我们聊得挺开心的对吧
We're having a good time, right?
非常开心 迪克
A great time Dick.
很高兴听到你这么说
So glad to hear it
我现在想扩展一下我们的对话
I wanna expand the conversation.
再请上一个客人来
Bring out another guest.
她应该是美国女性问题
She's probably America's foremost voice
最前卫的声音了
on women's issues.
一个作家 也是个倡导者
An author. An advocate.
她来我们这个节目几次了
She's been a guest here a number of times
是个非常聪明的女性
and just, well, a really smart lady.
有请 维多利亚·哈特尼特
Please welcome, Victoria Hartnett.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天 我太荣幸了
Oh, my God. This is such an honor.
真的是
Really this is - wow.
大家看看哈
Oh, well, will you look at this?
我都不知道学者也有追星族呢
I didn't even know academics could have groupies.
我花了整个大四一年的时间
I've only spent my entire senior year
反复拜读了
reading and rereading
《重访巴比伦的妓♥女♥》
"The Whore of Babylon Revisited."
那本书实在是
Oh. - That work is just--
太有创意了 -谢谢
it's seminal. - Thank you.
为了写那本书我都离婚了
It cost me my first marriage, so I'm glad someone
所以我很高兴还有人能从里面看出点积极的东西来
got something positive out of it.
我邀请维多利亚来是因为
I brought Victoria on because, you know,
我们想多听听不同的观点
we like to have a variety of viewpoints.
让我们的对话更有趣
Makes for more interesting conversation.
我先问这个吧 你觉得《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》如何
And, well, let me just ask, what do you think of "Minx"?
首先 我想说 我钦佩任何
Well, first of all, let me say I admire
推动社会对女性认识的行为
any woman who pushes society's expectations
让社会了解她们能做什么 不能做什么
of what they can and cannot do or be,
所以 很棒 -谢谢
so brava. - Thank you.
但是我认为像《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》这种杂♥志♥
But I think a magazine like "Minx"
对于我们的大业是有害的 甚至可以说是阴险的
is harmful to the cause, maybe even a little insidious.
我们这个国家 甚至全世界
We have a serious agenda for women
对于女性都有非常严肃的计划 -绝对是
in this nation, on this planet. - Absolutely.
那为什么我们还要喋喋不休地
Then why are we blathering about
聊丁丁和色情文学呢
penises and pornographers?
我 杂♥志♥写的都是很严肃的问题
I-- I write about critical issues.
没错 可只是流于表面
Yes, you do, superficially.
即便如此 也都淹没在色情的海洋之中了
But even that is drowned in a sea of salaciousness.
色情吗
Salaciousness?
我承认里面有几张裸体照片
There are a few naked pictures, sure,
但是也有很多严肃的内容
but there are pages and pages of serious content.
听我说 亲爱的
Listen, my dear,
我确定你的心是好的
I'm sure your heart is in the right place
我也不想把你称为受害者
and I wouldn't call you a victim
但从某种程度上来说 你被利用了
but, in a sense, you have been used.
这可能就是为什么人会说
This might be why they say you don't wanna
不要见自己的偶像吧 -你在帮倒忙 迪克
meet your heroes. Not helpful, Dick.
你杂♥志♥的内容是一个非常聪明的
Your content is cover
商人在为自己打掩护
for a very clever businessman
以扩展自己的业务到一个尚未开♥发♥的巨大色情市场
to expand into an enormous untapped market for pornography
向女性出♥售♥香烟 酒精和汽车
to sell cigarettes and alcohol and automobiles to women.
雪上加霜的是
And to add insult to injury,
你虽然被聘为编辑
you've been hired as editor
但只是被赋予了有控制权的错觉
but only been given the illusion of control.
我不知道怎么 但不是
I don't know what-- no. Okay, no.
我是说 这本杂♥志♥是我的
I mean, look, the magazine is mine.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表