剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你没必要这样的
Oh. You shouldn't have.
我让弗朗辛去的
I sent Francine.
嘿 我知道你在怪我
Hey, before you say anything,
但我当时也是没办法 -随便吧
I was backed into a corner. - Yeah, right.
整件事情都是事先准备好的 道格 你可真会做秀啊
The whole thing was staged. Great television, Doug.
在洛杉矶时他们就告诉你维多利亚·哈特尼特要来吧
When did they tell you about Victoria Hartnett, back in LA?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我一点都不知道
I didn't know anything about it.
行吧 然后还有比利的事
Okay. And then the Billy bomb.
也是脱口而出的哈 -就是
Completely spontaneous. - Yes, it was.
现场的灯光 人们都在盯着你 还有乐队
You got the lights, you got people staring, the band.
可是管弦乐队啊 乔伊斯
He's got an orchestra, Joyce.
我能怎么做 真的什么都不说吗
What I'm gonna do, say no to a drumroll?
没人那么做过
No one's ever done that ever.
道格·雷内蒂 就是
Doug Renetti, a leaf on a stream
人在江湖身不由己是吧
being merrily carried along.
谁知道接下来会发生什么
"Ooh, wherever will it take me next?"
我搞砸了 行吗
I screwed up, okay?
但我发誓 我不知道有关特邀嘉宾的任何内♥幕♥
But I swear I didn't know anything about the other guest.
那比利呢 -好吧
Oh, please. And Billy? - Fine.
我和前的一位公♥关♥联♥系♥了一下
I took a flyer with an old PR contact
和比利见了个面
and I got a meeting with Billy, okay?
但是我不认为比利会来
But I did not think that Billy was gonna show.
我绝对没想到他会答应
And I definitely didn't think he was gonna say yes.
这是真的
And that's the truth.
我知道 没跟你商量就做这事是我不对
It was wrong of me to do any of this without consulting you.
你做的所有事都是错的
It was wrong of you to do any of this, period!
像你这种人 就像是日蚀
You know, men like you, you're an eclipse.
你也没想这么做 但你就是忍♥不住
You don't mean to do it but you can't help
一定要遮住太阳 -怎么 你现在是太阳了是吗
but just block out the sun! - Oh, so you're the sun now?
滋润万物是吧
You're the giver of life?
乔伊斯 我给你说吧
Joyce, let me explain something to you.
我们现在热度正高
We are on an incredible hot streak.
第三♥期♥杂♥志♥的发行量
Out third issue is gonna have
将在所有杂♥志♥中排名第11位
the 11th highest circulation of any magazine.
多亏了谁 -让我说完
Yes, thanks to whom? - Let me finish!
多亏了我的努力 多亏了我
Thanks to my work. Thanks to my work.
三♥期♥
Three issues!
乔伊斯 我们在影响这个行业
We are changing the game, Joyce.
我不会因为自己是个全明星运动员
And I'm not gonna apologize to you or to anybody
就对你或者任何人觉得抱歉
for playing it like a goddamn all-star.
如果你不喜欢我的这个类比 不好意思
And if you don't like my sports analogy, tough shit.
我的杂♥志♥
It's my ball.
我的规矩 你明白了吗
My rules. You get it?
行吧
Yeah.
这是你出版第三♥期♥《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》杂♥志♥的所有资料
This is everything you'll need for issue three of "Minx,"
除了中间插页
save for the centerfold,
反正你也想好用什么了
which you have already taken care of.
我想这样也符合我们的协议吧
I believe that fulfills the terms of our agreement.
站住 你不能就这样离开吧
Stop it. You're not leaving like this.
你那么在意 -我以为我做了那么多
You care too much. - I thought I had done enough
应该赢得了你的尊重 但是我不会
to earn your respect, but I will not allow
让人这样对我的 再也不能这样了
people to treat me this way. Not anymore.
听我说 乔
Listen, J--
我来吧 剩下的交给我 -好
I got it. I'll do the rest. - Okay.
确定 -嗯
You sure? - Yeah.
我爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. - You too.
不会有事的对吧 -嗯
It'll be fine, right? - Sure.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表