剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
还拥有强大的脑子
Still have these big brains,
只能用在不重要的事情上
so they use them on things that don't matter.
看 这就是个很好的选题
See, now that's a story idea.
对 当然是
Right. Of course it is.
这是什么意思 -你的杂♥志♥ 乔伊斯
What does that mean? - Your magazine, Joyce.
咱们的恋爱关系是三人行
There are three people in this relationship,
不好玩的那种
and not in a fun way.
我知道我最近心不在焉的
Look, I know I've been preoccupied lately.
最近吗 从咱们开始约会
Lately? You've been completely obsessed
你就一直对杂♥志♥念念不忘
the entire time we've been dating.
那为什么现在才觉得不爽
Well, then so why does it suddenly matter?
我本来以为你到这时候
I guess I just thought it would be out
差不多该翻篇了
of your system by now.
翻篇
Out of my system?
你一直是在等着我
You've just been waiting for me to--
干嘛 放弃吗
what, give up?
乔伊斯
Joyce.
我爱你
I love you.
杂♥志♥不会成的
The magazine's not working out,
我不明白你为什么还在坚持
and I don't get why you're still going.
你当然不明白了
No, of course you don't get it,
因为你写的那篇
because you rose through the ranks
关于千鸟格西装和窄翻领的文章
of a national magazine writing
在全国发行的杂♥志♥上脱颖而出
about houndstooth blazers and skinny lapels.
好吧 -可我写的文章是政♥治♥性的
Okay. - But my stories are political.
没人想碰这种话题 所以我必须得自己做
No one wants to touch 'em, so I have to do it myself.
不 你不需要 把所有这些精力
No, you don't. Just put all of that energy
投入到其他地方啊
into something else.
我们一起可以有很好的生活
We could have a great life together.
你是要让我选择吗
Are you asking me to choose?
能选的也不多 对吧
Well, it's not much of a choice, is it?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
如果你在水上行走
♪ If you walk upon the water ♪
脚开始沉入沙子
♪ Your feet start sinking in the sand ♪
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
当分手是最佳选择
女人的世界
女权觉醒
父亲的时间 他必须放松
♪ Father Time, he must unwind ♪
有关女人的一切
性,女权主义
女人当权
诺尔目录
吸引力
静静心 放放空
♪ Have a heart and lose his mind ♪
我相信咱们的背运将要改变
♪ I believe our bad luck is gonna change ♪
你好
Hello?
是的 我情人节过的很开心
Yes, I did have a good Valentine's Day.
我们有个情人节特惠活动
We actually have a Valentine's Day special.
今天下单可以打七折
30% off if you order today.
没错 每年只需要9美金
That's right, just $9 a year.
没错 关键位置就在这里
Yeah, that's the sweet spot right there.
你应该试试给你男朋友按♥摩♥
You know, you should do this for your boyfriend,
让他爽歪歪
get him good and hot.
不好意思 您说什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
是的女士 任何时候都可以取消
Yes, ma'am, you can cancel at any time.
下周就会收到第一份刊物
You'll get the first issue next week.
希望你的女儿喜欢
Hope your daughter likes it.
如果像您说的她喜欢政♥治♥
If she's as political as you say, I'd recommend
我会建议您订阅新闻周刊
getting a "Newsweek" subscription instead.
一场革命即将到来 而我们还在出版
There's a revolution coming, and we're still publishing
吹捧大卫·卡西迪的文章
puff pieces about David Cassidy.
大卫·卡西迪 美国歌♥星,演员。70年代是其事业的巅峰,
据说那时候他的粉丝团人数比披头士组合和“猫王”的粉丝加起来还要多
嘿 亲爱的
Hey ya, honey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来绑♥架♥你的
Oh, I came to kidnap you.
是你在你的杂♥志♥里写了你在哪里工作 傻瓜
Nah, you put where you work in your magazine, dummy.
你读了我的杂♥志♥ -是的
You read my magazine? - I did.
怎么 你是以为我文盲吗
What, you think I'm illiterate or something?
那个 -又不是《普劳斯特》
Well-- - Look, it's not Proust.
《普鲁斯特》作者是萨缪尔·贝克特(Samuel Beckett)
1969年因其作品“以新的小说和戏剧的形式从现代人的窘困中获得崇高”
而荣膺诺贝尔文学奖。
是《普鲁斯特》
It's pronounced "Proost."
别人喜欢你吗
Do people enjoy your company?
不太喜欢 你得赶紧离开 好吗
Not really. Look, you've got to go, okay?
我的同事都是正派人
My co-workers are G-rated.
她们穿针织套装带珍珠首饰
They wear sweater sets and pearls.
得了吧 那些穿毛衣的女孩
Oh, come on, those sweater girls are all
内心都是怪胎 这一点你得信我的
freaks on the inside, you can trust me on that.
嘿 一点钟到莫特来
Hey, come to Mort's, 1:00.
咱们聊聊正事 好吗
Let's talk business, okay?
你以为我会随随便便
You think I'm just gonna show up
为了什么神秘会面去跟人吃晚餐吗
for some mystery meeting in a diner,
好像我就没其他安排一样
like I have nothing better to--
我们之前在哈瓦苏湖
So, we're up in Lake Havasu,
给两个妞拍摄
and we're shooting these two chicks
《亚洲美臀》的封面
for the cover of "Asian Asses,"
我找到一个特性感的像越南稻田一样的角度
and I got this really sexy kind of Vietnam rice paddy angle
结果负责化妆的小子 里奇 把一整袋胶片
and my makeup boy, Richie, knocks the bag of film
掉进了水里
right into the water.
所以他去镇上的时候
So we got to shut down
我们只能收工
as he goes into town,
那两个妞就开始叽叽歪歪的
and the chicks start bitching, you know?
她们是那样 -道格
- They do that. - "Doug, how long
还得等多久啊 外面好冷啊
is this gonna take? It's so cold out here."
你猜我怎么做的
So guess what I did.
重新思考你存在的意义吗
Re- evaluated your entire existence?
我把车里有的唯一一本杂♥志♥
I gave them the only thing
给了她们
that I had to read in my car,
就是你的杂♥志♥
which was your magazine.
你的插页模特看了《女权觉醒》吗
Your centerfolds read "The Matriarchy Awakens"?
她们也识字的
Also not illiterate.
她们喜欢吗
Did they like it?
也不是我关心 就是好奇她们是不是
Not that it matters. I'm just curious if they--
她们都震惊了
It blew 'em away.
真的 -真的
It did? - It did.
已经三个星期了 她们还在讨论
It's been three weeks, and they're still
那些文章
talking about the articles.
其中一个女孩还来找我加薪
And one of em even hit me up
因为你写的一篇有关
about a raise because of something
薪酬差距的文章
that you wrote about the pay gap.
这个 -虽然不可能
Well-- - I mean, she's not
给她加薪的
gonna get it.
我有很多男性读者
Look, I got a lot of readers. Men.
他们经常给我写信
And they write to me all the time,
告诉我 道格 世道变了
and they say, "Doug, shit's changing."
女孩子也变了
You know, "Chicks are changing."
所以我得弄清楚
So I got to figure out, you know,
怎么应对 下一步怎么办
what to do with that, what's next.
然后我开始思考
And then I started thinking
可能我不能再听男人的一家之言了
maybe I got to stop talking to the men.
我得去跟那此女人聊聊
Maybe--maybe I should be talking to the women.
你想跟女性谈吗
You want to talk to women?
外面有很多像你这样的人
- Well, there's a lot of you out there,
我想分一杯羹
and I'd like a piece of that pie.
你该不会要发表
Oh, you're not suggesting that you publish
《女权觉醒》吧
"The Matriarchy Awakens."
不会 天啊 才不会
Oh, God no.
至少不能按照这个形式发行
I mean, not in its current form.
别误会 你的想法很好
Hey, don't get me wrong, it's good.
但有个问题
It's just you got a challenge.
你的语气给人感觉太慷慨激昂了
And the tone, it comes across as shouty.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表