剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你想打开尝尝吗
Um, you want to crack them open?
好的
Yes, I do.
你是要在这附近开会吗 还是什么的
So, what, do you have a meeting nearby or...?
没错
I do. Yeah.
我得给第二♥期♥找个亮眼的名字
I've got to get a big splashy name for issue two.
简·方达 我的公♥关♥说
So-- oh, Jane Fonda's, uh, publicist
她可能会感兴趣
says that she might be interested, so...
那还挺不错的啊
Wow. That'd be a big get.
确实
Yeah, it would. You know what?
不过她总是搪塞我
I'm getting the runaround, though.
我还没有跟她联♥系♥那么紧密
I don't quite have the contacts yet.
这种东西得需要几年时间来培养
Yeah. Well, those can take years to cultivate.
你还有什么想法 -天啊
Who else you thinking? - Oh, God.
我不想用我乏味的工作困境来烦你
No, I don't want to bore you with my tedious work dilemmas.
别这样 我乐意至极
Stop, please. It's my pleasure.
这是一些原始的点子
Some first ideas.
苏珊·桑塔格肯定会拒绝
Okay. Susan Sontag, she'll say no.
维多利亚·哈特内特
Victoria Hartnett.
我喜欢她 -我知道
I love her. - I know you do.
但是她只会上那些著名的杂♥志♥ 比如纽约客
But she only does fancy stuff-- "The New Yorker."
我有主意了
I have an idea.
温迪·马
Wendy Mah.
那个暴♥力♥性♥爱♥的温迪·马吗
"Aphrodisia" Wendy Mah? - Yeah.
我本来想为我们这个月的杂♥志♥采访她
I was supposed to interview her for Crush of the Month,
但是想要在交稿之前交来不及了
but we just couldn't make it work by deadline.
别了吧 她的书就是一些装模作样的庸俗口号♥
I don't know. Her book, it's middle-brow pablum
还要装作是关于性赋权的论文
posing as a treatise on sexual empowerment.
你读过吗 -当然没有了
You read it? - No, of course not.
《被时代杂♥志♥》批的很厉害
"The Times" eviscerated it, though.
你读过吗 -是的
Did you? - I did.
为了工作 我必须看
Well, I had to for work.
但是我觉得吧
But I don't know.
还挺有意思
I found it entertaining...
也很撩人
And provocative.
它流行不代表是不好的啊
Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's bad.
不过它确实把《海鸥乔纳森》
I mean, she did knock "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"
踢出了畅销书排行
off the best-seller list.
她在伍德布里奇教书呢
You know, she's teaching right over at Woodbridge.
我能给你安排一场见面
Bet I could get you a meeting.
那我算是来对了
Then I guess I came to the right place.
纽约伯班克机场
别说什么盖世太保战术
Okay, but don't say the thing about Gestapo tactics.
让人听起来怪怪的 -但是事实就是如此
It sets the wrong tone. - But that's what this is.
加里·布雷克纳凭什么决定节俭超♥市♥的客户
I mean, who is Gary Breckner to decide what is decent
应该看什么杂♥志♥啊
for Thrifty customers?
运营副总裁有权这么做
Vice President of Operations who has the right to do that.
他连花♥花♥公♥子♥都卖♥♥ -好吧
He sells "Playboy." - Okay.
你觉得没勃起的鸡♥巴♥
Are you saying that soft dick
比浓密阴毛更让人反感吗
is more offensive than a hairy bush?
浓密阴毛不是女性的性器官
A hairy bush is not the female sex organ.
不都是阴♥道♥吗 -听我说
It's all vagina. - Okay, listen.
人家允许我们见一面就已经很不错了好吧
You are lucky we even got a meeting, okay?
那些杂♥志♥在货车上呆的越久
The longer those magazines stay on that truck,
我们就越完蛋了
the more fucked we are,
能不能振作起来 解决此事
so just please pull it together and make this right.
好的 我同意
Okay. I agree.
好的
Okay.
交给我吧
I got this, okay?
下班前我会回来的
I will be home by happy hour.
我来机场接你哈
Okay. I'll be back to get you.
很好 -旅途愉快
Great. - Have a safe flight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
借过下
Excuse me.
布雷克纳先生听到我说的话之后
And I think once Mr. Breckner hears what I have to say--
那你能不能告诉他
Well, would-- would you please tell him that he--
他今天必须找出时间见我
he has to make time for me today
因为我现在就在飞机上
'cause I'm at the airport right now.
已经要登机了
I'm about to board.
我一个半小时就到
I'll be there in an hour and a half.
就不能跟我见一下吗
I think what I'm asking for is just a little face time.
那运营副总裁上面的人是谁
Well, then who's above the Vice President of Operations?
我不知道他的老板是谁 我不是这家公♥司♥的员工
I don't know who his boss is. I don't work for the company.
布雷克纳先生
Hi, Mrs. Breckner?
好 卡萝尔 你还好吗
Oh, good. Hey, Carol, how are you?
我想问问你家在哪
Say, I was wondering, what's your home address?
你能这么快就见我
Look, I really appreciate
我非常感激
you meeting us on such short notice.
可惜我们没能让这玩意计件工作
Well, I felt bad we couldn't make the "Lad" piece work.
哇偶 帅哥啊
Awoogah. Hey, big fella.
是啊
Yeah.
童养媳
Child brides, ugh.
14岁就做♥爱♥已经够惨了
It's one thing to screw at 14,
你能想象还要结婚吗
but can you imagine being married?
真是噩梦 -确实是噩梦
Nightmare. - It is a nightmare.
在孟加拉
In Bangladesh, there's-- - Uh, you know,
对了 乔伊斯对暴♥力♥性♥爱♥很感兴趣 温迪
Joyce really responded to "Aphorodisia," Wendy.
对 没错 你知道吗
Yeah. God, oh, yes. Yeah. You know what?
你的色情文学作品中的那种燃情
You have a flare for literary erotica
而不媚俗
without ever devolving into the profane.
这话真该让《巴黎评论》的那帮太监听听
Tell that to the eunuchs at "The Paris Review."
或者 或者可以为你写篇长专题
Or you could. You could write a whole feature.
听着不错
That sounds fun,
但应付采访和教书不能两全
but between press and my course load--
这都不是事儿 我们会想办法
Uh, we'd figure out a way to make it work
迎合你的时间表的
with your schedule.
我可以等你上完课再过来 -好的 要么就
I can come back after class. - Sure. Maybe...
不行 女权主义者集体会议
No, feminist collective meeting.
我是教师顾问
I'm faculty advisor--
应该说 教师姐妹
sorry, faculty sister.
当年在瓦萨学院 乔伊斯当过女权集体的领导
You know Joyce ran the feminist collective at Vassar.
“冥界女神崛起” 没有正式领导结构
Persephone Rising had no formal leadership structure,
不过我确实主持过几场会议
but I did facilitate most of the meetings.
是吗 那一起来吧
Really? Come by.
我们一直在找特邀演讲者
We're always on the hunt for guest speakers.
天啊 我何德何能
Oh, gosh. I'm not sure I'm accomplished enough
不敢当不敢当
to, you know, warrant that honor.
你可是出版界的女精英
You're a successful woman in publishing.
大家会对你趋之若鹜的
They'll eat you right up.
所以 会后我们可以
So-- so then afterwards,
讨论下你和《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》么
we could talk about you and "Minx"?
到时候见咯 -好的
I'll see you there. - Okay.
太棒了 -干得好
Yes! - Good job.
是你干得好
You did a good job.
谢谢你
Thank you. - That was awes--
嗯 你今天下午有啥安排吗
Okay, hey, have you got any plans for this afternoon?
没什么急事
No. Nothing that I have to rush back for.
你有什么建议
What'd you have in mind?
太好了 咱们去搞搞草根营销
Okay, great. Just a little grassroots marketing.
开路吧
Lead the way.
搞什么 -抱歉啊
Hey! - I'm sorry.
不好意思 我们看得太入迷了
Oh, yeah. We were just so distracted.
你们在看啥
What's that?
天哪 是根雕儿吗
Oh, my gosh. It's a kick.
姐妹之前没看过《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》么
You've never heard of "Minx" before?
这杂♥志♥都被吹爆了 -是吗
Everyone's talking about it. - They are?
到处都断货
Yeah. Too bad it's sold out everywhere.
可惜了 -这样呗
Oh. - You know what?
我这本送你了
Here, why don't you take my copy?
贝琪 -没事的 简
Becky! - It's okay, Jane.
我们已经亨用过了
We've already had our fun.
谢谢 -好好享受
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表