剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
That's why on Monday, I'm proposing a resolution
圣费尔南多山谷
to ban the production of pornographic materials
全面禁止色情产业
in the San Fernando Valley.
果然激进
Bold move.
作为一个 不
Let me say, as someone who does not
喜欢色情作品的人 我要说
find pornography appealing...
把这些肮脏玩意儿
Let's leave the filth
送给下流的欧洲人吧
to the dirty Europeans.
加州人是开拓先驱
Californians have always been pioneers,
我很骄傲 能驾着这辆马车
and I am proud to lead the wagon
创造更干净更美好的山谷
into my valley... cleaner and nicer.
我都能闻见了
I can almost smell it.
-人都去哪儿了 -我让他们回家了
- Where is everybody? - I sent them home.
很好 外面的氛围很怪
Good, it's weird vibes out there.
我看到一人尿了自己一身 而且毫不介意
I saw a guy piss on himself and not seem to mind.
警♥察♥呢
Oh. - What about the cops?
我报过警 但这是白人的和平抗♥议♥
- I called, but it's a peaceful protest of white men,
他们可是出了名的冷静理智
a famously calm, reasonable people.
好吧 得让他们走人
Okay. All right, we gotta get them out of there.
-我有个主意 -是吧 放手去做
- I have an idea. - Yeah? Do that.
2天内增加了13起诉讼 据说
13 more lawsuits in two days, and word on the street:
后续还有十几个
dozens more on the way.
朋友们 你们深陷其中了
You are in it now, my friends.
这种案子很偏激
They're outlandish.
任何一位有声望的律师都不会
I mean, surely no reputable lawyer will--
创造激动人心的判例
What, wanna create an exciting new legal precedent
流芳教科书吗
and be in textbooks forever?
亲 这是我的人生梦想啊
Doll, my kind lives for this shit.
这个色情禁令 是认真的吗
This porn ban, is it real?
维斯伯理是个投机倒把的
· Well, Westbury is an opportunistic SOB
混♥蛋♥还是婊♥子♥吧
or DOB or whatever.
尼克松要连任了
Nixon's about to be reelected.
提醒一下 60年代结束了
News flash: the '60s are over.
这个应该能帮我们搞定
- Well, I think this will help us take care
女议员的
of the councilwoman, so...
是吗 我看看
- Huh? Okay.
我天 不错啊
Oh, that's fascinating.
太好了
That's great.
你去挖女议员的黑料了
You've got dirt on the councilwoman?
对 未雨稠缪了
Yeah, I was saving it for a rainy day.
她的虚伪令人震惊
The hypocrisy is staggering.
终于有抄近路的办法了
I mean, taking the high road--
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
- What are you doing?
勒索政♥府♥官员是重罪
It's a felony to blackmail a government employee
我知道了可能会丢了律师执照的
and disbarment for me to even know about it.
你得有多傻 才会把这东西交我手上
What kind of shmendrik hands this to his lawyer?
拜托 迈伦 我们肯定有对策的
- All right, Myron, come on. There's always a move.
有 暂停《风♥骚♥♥女♥人》吧
Yeah, there is. Fold "Minx."
也别想着发布第三♥期♥的事儿
Don't even think about publishing the third issue.
今日新闻 明日黄花 案子风头也会过去
The news cycle moves on. Lawsuits fade away.
他们只是想让你难堪 道格
They're just trying to jam you up, Dougie,
但你可别上当啊
but don't take the bait.
你还有自己的公♥司♥
You still have your company,
你的头衔也不只这一个
and you can hold on to your other titles.
而你 你可以利用这次狼藉名声
And you, you can use the notoriety
再打下一个江山
to start something new.
听着 好的一面
Okay, look, the bright side?
从我的角度看你俩
From what I've seen of the two of you,
不是所有的搭档永远都不会分开
not all partnerships are meant to last.
也许分开是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing
你俩也不用再一起工作了
that you two don't have to work together anymore.
我们想要什么
What do we want?
抵♥制♥底袋钱
多一些小妹妹
少一些小♥弟♥弟♥
让男人不受女人威胁
For men to be safe from women!
我们什么时候要
And when do we want it?
让乔伊斯禁言
昨天
all: Yesterday!
驯服 《风♥骚♥♥女♥人》
Tame the "Minx"!
驯服 《风♥骚♥♥女♥人》
all: Tame the "Minx"!
驯服风♥骚♥♥女♥人 驯服风♥骚♥♥女♥人
Tame the "Minx"! Tame the "Minx"!
我们得想办法脱身 你得帮助我们
- We're gonna get out of it, and you're gonna help us.
没问题 没问题 想要什么
- All right, all right. Anything I can do...
-我知道 -尽管开口
- I know. - You just call me.
-你一直都是如此 -好了
- You've always been-- - All right.
-让我跟他们聊聊 -这就是你的主意
- Let me talk to those guys. - This is your idea?
-你有什么更好的主意吗 -我可以把他们赶走
- You got something better? - I can get them to leave.
你肯定不行 他们就是一群疯子
No, you can't. They're lunatics.
我一直都在强调这一点
That's what I've been saying,
但有的人这几天就是很鲁莽
but someone's being very reckless these days.
好吧 我跟你一起去
Okay, well, I'll come with you.
不
No.
我强而有力
I am a vessel of power.
所有这些人都迷恋我
All of these men fantasize about me,
我言一出
and when I speak,
他们必定听我号♥令
they will obey my every command.
这就是我试镜《埃及艳后》的台词
That was for my audition for Cleopatra.
我不明白啥意思
I didn't get it.
你拉一下试试 小斑
Try pulling, Bam.
我们要这么做吗
We're doing this?
也可能有用
It might work.
金博 诺曼
Jimbo, Norman.
臭皮特 他们这么早就放你出来了
Stinky Pete, they let you out early.
-是啊 -我们爱你 斑比
- Yeah. - We love you, Bambi.
我也爱你们
I love you too.
兄弟们
Boys...
世界变化不停
the world is changing.
我知道很多人并不像以往一样去看待事物
I know a lot of people don't look or think
去思考事情 这是会让人感到不安
the way they used to and that can be scary,
但我们并不软弱
but we're strong.
我们心理强大 团结起来
We have big hearts, and together
一起面对这个世界
we can face this world,
一切都会好的
and it's gonna be okay.
是啊
Yeah.
没必要生气
There's no need for anger here.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥人》不是你们的敌人
"Minx" isn't your enemy.
她是一个特殊的存在
It's a special place
可以让我以崭新的眼光看待新事物
that's opened my eyes to so many new things.
在这里 我的想法同样重要 我也有权发声
Here, my ideas matter, and I have a voice.
我 来自瑞西达途经吉隆坡的卢安·普里兹比尔科
Me, Luann Pryzbylko from Reseda by way of Kuala Lumpur.
现在正是时候给你们分享这些消息
And it's high time I shared some news with you,
因为你们不只是我的粉丝
because you're not just my fans.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
就像一只喇叭天鹅
Like the trumpeter swan,
她脱去稚嫩的羽翼
she's shed her juvenile feathers
将在夺目的白色光晕重新示人
and reemerged in a blinding white blaze of beauty.
我他妈得赶紧走了
I need to get the fuck out of here.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我以为分享真♥相♥是打动他们的最有效的方式
I thought sharing my truth was the surest way to their hearts,
所以我告诉他们 我将正式告别裸体模特界
so I told them I officially retired from nude modeling.
还正式
Aw, officially?
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus, God.
他们还以为你把我给洗♥脑♥了
Yeah, they think you brainwashed me,
他们很生气
and they're very angry.
完了 他们已经突破了防线
Oh, they've breached the perimeter.
后退
Okay, fall back.
-后退 -去哪儿
- Fall back! - To where?
-什么 -排版室
- What? - The layout room.
我们会被困住 但这也是最好的掩护
We'll be pinned down, but it provides the best cover.
-你怎么知道 -我来自军人家庭
- How do you know that? - Military family.
行了 你们认真的吗
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表