剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
我只知道他不是那种
You know what I know is that he wasn't
居高临下看别人的人
patronizing and judgmental.
成熟点吧 乔伊斯
Oh, grow up, Joyce.
你以为格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆去参加晚宴
You think when Gloria Steinem goes to a dinner party,
人们不会问她在花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部
people don't ask her about her time
做卧底的事吗
going undercover at The Playboy Club?
这就是你现在有趣的地方
It's what makes you interesting right now.
我的生活不是你晚宴的素材
- My life is not fodder for your dinner party.
但在适合的场合接受关注
But you're more than happy
更开心不是吗
to Iap up the attention when it suits you.
你的开心建立在我的窘态上
You're more than happy basking in my reflection.
这个
This--
我只是想让你重新回归正常生活
I'm trying to give you back your life.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
这是可以挽回的 好吧
This is salvageable. All right?
我
I, uh--
我有些信纸
I have some stationery.
你可以写些道歉信
You can write some apology notes
施展普里格魅力
and break out that Prigger charm.
我没什么可道歉的
- I have nothing to apologize for.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这真是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
会让杂♥志♥大卖♥♥的 对吧
- It'll move magazines, all right?
我会开始寻找新的摄影师
I'll start looking for new photographers.
你可能要把乔伊斯的名字从杂♥志♥上删掉了
You should probably take Joyce's name off the masthead.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表