剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你的出版商
Mm, your publisher might
可能对此会持不同意见
have a different opinion on that.
我们的对话很明显越来越刺♥激♥了
Well, this conversation has certainly gotten spicier.
我们先短暂休息一下
We're gonna take a quick break
看看是否能解决这个问题
and see if we can't sort this all out.
怎么回事道格 -我不知道
What is going on here, Doug? - I don't know.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
但你只要坚持下去就好 淡定点
But just stay in it. Stay calm.
别上她的当 做出反击
Don't take the bait and counterpunch.
我又不是拳击手
But I'm not some pugilist.
这是我的职业生涯 我的人生 而她
This is my life here. My work. And she's--
普里格小姐 嗨 我们需要给你
Miss Prigger, hi. We need you for some
迅速补个妆 -不用了 我不
touch-ups real quick. - No, I'm fine. I don't--
你脸上会有汗
Just a small sweat issue.
当灯光变热时
You know, the camera adds a bit of a glimmer
摄像机照在脸上会有点反光
when the lights get hot. - Oh.
加油 加油啊
Stay in the fight. Stay in the fight.
雷内蒂先生 -嗯
Mr. Renetti? - Yeah.
我们的监制想跟您聊两句
Can our producer talk to you for a second?
行 行 -欢迎回来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Welcome back.
我们刚才就裸体男人的话题进行了
We've been having a spirited conversation
一场精彩的对话
about naked men.
天 有时候这工作还真是挺奇妙的
Boy, this is a weird job sometimes.
那么一本充斥着裸体男性的杂♥志♥到底是女权主义的体现
Is a magazine full of them a feminist act
还是个恶毒的分散女人注意力的伎俩
or just a nasty ploy to distract the ladies,
只为了让她们停止要求加薪之类的
get them to stop asking for raises and stuff?
虽然过于简约 迪克 但意思没错
Reductive, Dick, but not inaccurate.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的男性出版商
The male publisher of "Minx"
在对话中出现了几次
has come up a few times in conversation.
他今晚也在 我想把他也请上来
He's here tonight. I wanna have him out
看看他对此有什么话好说
and see what he has to say.
欢迎道格·J·雷内蒂
Please welcome Douglas J. Renetti.
真荣幸
What an honor.
这位先生的步伐真是很有活力啊
Someone's got some pep in his step.
能来这我很激动 我爱纽约
Well, I'm excited to be here. I love New York.
它的能量 它的土地 它所有的一切
The energy, the dirt, all of it.
你去过时代广场吗
Have you been to Times Square?
在你们这行混的我觉得
A man in your profession might need to,
有必要去窥一下竞争情况
I wanna say "peep" the competition.
你真风趣 不 我是出差过来的
Very funny. No, I come here on business.
见见广♥告♥商什么的
Meeting with advertisers, that sort of thing.
你一直在成人娱乐界吗
And have you always been in adult entertainment?
并非如此 我开始是靠剪息票起家的
No, I started with a few penny savers, coupon clippers.
然后我看到了市场的机会 于是就贷了款
And I saw an opportunity, so I got a small loan
一点点把生意做起来
and I busted my butt, title by title.
你现在看到的就是真人版的美国之梦
You're looking at the American dream, Dick,
迪克
in the flesh. - Oh, wow.
我自己都说不出这种话
I couldn't have said it better myself.
真希望我能
Kind of wish I did.
你应该也听到我们刚才的对话了
Now, you've been following our conversation.
那你们的杂♥志♥到底是谁在负责呢 你还是乔伊斯
Just who's in control of your magazine, you, Joyce?
我们是合作伙伴关系
Well, we share a dynamic partnership.
乔伊斯应该也会这么说
I think Joyce would say the same thing.
在底袋钱 我们用的是“全员参与”的理念来经营的
At Bottom Dollar, we share an "all hands on deck" philosophy.
对吧 -没错
Right? - Yup.
但是他会知道适可而止
But the buck has gotta stop somewhere.
道格从来不会越界干涉杂♥志♥的编辑
Doug would never overstep into editorial, no.
跟所有出版商一样 他会出建议
He has suggestions, like all publishers,
但《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》是由我来管理的
but "Minx" is under my direction.
哈 雷内蒂先生刚才在后台
Huh. Mr. Renetti was actually regaling me backstage
有跟我分享解决你杂♥志♥未来问题的计划呢
with plans for a future issue for your magazine.
别瞎说
Stop it now.
我们只是以专业人士的角度讨论了一下而已
We were just gabbing pro to pro. You know it.
别谦虚了 雷内蒂先生
Don't play humble now, Mr. Renetti.
你当时可是非常非常自豪
You were very, very proud.
你甚至还笑容满面地提到了下一♥期♥杂♥志♥的封面
You were beaming, even, about your next cover.
不 我们下期杂♥志♥的
Oh, no. We have not settled
封面还没有定
on the cover for our next issue, no.
没错 我们还没定
That's correct. No, we haven't.
只是前期阶段
We are in the early stages,
讨论了一些人选
just talking to people.
我们超喜欢这对话的进展
Well, we love process here.
愿意看到这香肠是如何做出来的
Love to see how the sausage gets made.
抱歉 我忍♥不住想用这个词
I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.
我只是 -没事 没事
I'm just a-- - That was good. That was good.
我就是个喜剧人物
Comic at heart, people.
下面的观众中正好有几位
But we also happen to have quite a few readers
是你们杂♥志♥的读者
in the audience-- people who might be
他们对你们的现状很感兴趣
interested in what you have on tap.
除非你不喜欢免费的广♥告♥ 雷内蒂先生
Unless you don't like free advertising, Mr. Renetti.
你知道我喜欢免费广♥告♥
Oh, you know I love free advertising.
感谢各位读者
And thank you to all the readers.
可我们现在还没有什么能跟大家分享的
There's nothing to-- to share right now.
也许我们能透露
Perhaps we could let the cat out of the bag
一点点可 -我们还没有准备好
a little bit. - There's no cat.
就假设 我们已经有内容了
Considering-- there might be a cat.
有让大家十分惊喜的内容
There might be a big cat.
我可以给你来面鼓 你要鼓吗
I can get you a drumroll. Do you wanna a drumroll?
没有 -来吧
No. - Yeah.
不 我们不需要鼓 -鲍比 敲鼓吧
No. We don't need a drumroll. - Bobby, hit it!
道格 你不需要鼓
Doug, you don't need a drumroll.
我也不需要 -他不需要
I don't need a drumroll. - He doesn't need a drumroll
因为没有什么可以透露的
'cause there's nothing to reveal.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
下期《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》杂♥志♥的封面人物
In the next "Minx" and on the cover,
将是赢得所有荣耀的
posing in all his God-given glory
美国最受欢迎的四分卫比利·布伦森
will be America's favorite quarterback,
历史最佳球员
Billy Brunson, "The GOAT"!
我们请到了比利·布伦森
We got Billy Brunson!
没错啦
We got him.
太让人激动了
Wow. This is exciting.
你们在这里首次听到了这个消息 -还有 还有其它
And you heard it here first. - There's--there's other--
就像我常说的 最好的真♥相♥都是赤♥裸♥裸的
Like I always say, the best truths are naked ones.
他们成长的好快啊
Oh, wow. They grow up so fast.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
麦克奈特先生 占据封面文章的最年轻的作家
Mr. McKnight, youngest writer ever to land a cover.
有人真的做到了啊
Someone has indubitably made it.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see that. Let me see.
传过来看看
Pass it around. Pass it around.
亲爱的 这也不算太糟糕
Sweetie, it's not all bad news.
你的努力方向是对的
You were obviously on the right track.
他们用了你的想法
They used your idea. Sort of.
一篇精心布局的
A thoughtful, original article
关于正在发展的厌女症的原创文章
about misogyny in the movement
已经被幻化成
has been transmogrified into this
一个精英的拍马屁式的侧写
pat profile of cavalier elites
由某个根本不在场的
written by some cavalier elite
所谓的精英撰写
who wasn't even there,
他们都没有去捡鸡蛋
who didn't have to get the eggs!
鸡舍听起来是挺吓人的
The hen house does sound terrifying.
但这个杂♥志♥社不在乎这些细节
This magazine is not interested in those details.
不过既然你能在这混下去
But you survive here,
你就一定能有所作为
it just might get you to someplace that is.
他都没有跟我任何反馈
He didn't even give me any feedback.
他就 他就直接拿去用了
You know, he just-he just took it
还把它篡改成一篇完全不同的文章
and he just made it into something else.
天 我真是个傻子
God, I'm such an idiot.
我要跟他谈谈去
I'm gonna talk to him.
乔伊斯
Oh, Joyce.
给你在途中准备了一点小礼物
A little something for the road ahead.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表