剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
我要被你撩疯了
You drive me to madness.
让这疯癫治愈你吧
Then let madness be your medicine.
该死 我还是把缝纫包拿过来吧
Damn it. I'll get the sewing kit.
-殿下 -这位女士是我的
Your holiness! - The lady's mine.
这位女士有名字 她叫雪莉
The lady has a name. It's Shelly.
没错
- Oh, yeah.
很好
Yes.
别朝你弟弟身上吐口水啊
- Oh, don't spit on your brother!
您要的种马 我的女王
Your stallion, my queen.
我今晚要骑骑我的小马
Tonight, I'll be riding a young colt.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
来了吗
Did it work?
也许我该去问你妹
Maybe I should just ask your sister.
我俩现在在冷战 你知道的
You know I'm not talking to her right now.
或者我该问问 “威利和佛朗哥”
- Or I could ask "Willy and Franco,"
毕竟全国所有司机
since the entire drive-time audience
对我的性生活懂得比我还多
knows more about my sex life than I do.
兰伯特医生
Dr. Lambert,
人家好疼嘛
I've got the most awful ache,
只不过不是牙疼
only it's not in my tooth.
我是个牙医 兰伯特太太
I'm a dentist, Mrs. Lambert.
你可能得去看专科
Sounds like you need a specialist.
一场关于杀虫剂的致命谈话
所以 咱们今天干什么
So what's on the agenda for today?
我还没看过大都会博物馆
Oh, well, I still haven't seen
那个“挪威儿童手绘织物”展览
the "Hand-painted Textiles by Norwegian Children" exhibit
超级美妙的
at The Met. - Oh, it's a dream.
下周在时代广场的
And next week there's a production
圆形剧场
of "Mourning Becomes Electra"
还会有《悲悼》的演出
at the new Circle in the Square.
《悲悼》是由美国剧作家尤金·奥尼尔创作的剧本
该剧于1931年10月26日在百老汇的公会剧院首映
-天 我好怀念现场看剧的日子 -让我们看个够
- Oh, God, I miss live theater. - We can see it all.
不用着急回去 洛杉矶又不会跑
There's no rush. LA will always be there.
是啊 它会对我怒目而视 直至沉入海底
Yeah, glaring at me until it cracks into the sea.
布兰特 别忘了乔伊斯
Brandt, we still have Joyce.
好姑娘
Good girl.
慢慢让自己恢复 加满吗
Give yourself time to recover. Top off?
-我不介意 -好吧
- Don't mind if I do. - All right.
这是过滤过的
That is distilled.
尝尝有什么不同
Taste the difference.
谢谢
- Thank you.
你想来办公室
Do you want to swing by the office,
-跟我一起吃午饭吗 -天
meet me for lunch? - Oh, God.
不了 那场卡维特的灾难我还得
No, I have to run through the Cavett debacle
再过上几百遍 知道吗
a couple hundred more times, you know?
乔伊斯
Joyce.
麦琪 我不能去《贝琪》杂♥志♥的
Maggie, I can't show my face at "Betsy."
不要被吓到了亲爱的
Oh, honey, don't be intimidated.
就是另一本杂♥志♥而已
It's just another magazine.
我不确定诶 我只带了几套衣服
- I don't know. I only packed a couple of outfits.
-都太成熟了 -我衣橱的衣服随你挑
They're both pretty ripe. - You have my entire closet.
-咱们该走了 阳光小美女 -好的
- We gotta go, sunshine. - Okay.
我温柔地提个醒 时尚产业
A gentle reminder, the fashion industry
是世界第二大工业污染源
is the world's second-largest industrial polluter.
-求你了 救救我吧 -好吧 行吧
- Please, save me. - Okay, fine.
好 我们到时见
Okay, I'll see you there. Okay.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - You too.
好了 这就出门 这就出门
Okay. Okay, I'm going, I'm going.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye, bye. - Bye!
-拜 -迈克帮我们在绿野酒馆
Bye. - Mike got us a reservation
订了位置 你想去吗
at Tavern on the Green, do you want to go?
给你们带来的纽约小礼物
Okay, genuine Big Apple treasure.
-有趣 -对吧 绝对的有趣
- Fun. - Right? Tons of fun.
这些虽然在洛杉矶也能买♥♥到
I mean, you can get these in LA,
但既然是你的家乡 买♥♥它做什么呢
but when it's your hometown, why bother.
有时候 只有当游客时
Sometimes, it takes being a tourist,
才会对自己好一点
you know, to treat yourself.
拿一个吧 全部拿走
Take one. Take-- take them all.
-给你们的 -乔伊斯呢
They're for you guys. - Where's Joyce?
乔伊斯需要时间
- Joyce is just taking some time
-要考虑清楚一些事 -对
to figure some things out. - Yeah.
她不会回来了吧
- She's not coming back, is she?
这是她自己的决定
It was her decision.
她有自己的想法 我尊重这一点
She's a woman with her own mind and I respect that.
不过呢 说不定她已经正在机场
That said, she's probably at the airport right now
踏上回来的路呢 但不管怎样吧
on her way back, but either way, guys,
咱们还有杂♥志♥要做呢
we got a magazine to put to bed.
乔伊斯不在还怎么做
How are we going to do that without Joyce?
奇了怪了
Oh, I don't know,
她没来之前 我们的杂♥志♥都是怎么来的
how did we do magazines before her?
我记得咱们之前发行过几百万册呢
I seem to remember publishing a few million without her.
她给了我一个活页夹 里面有所有第三♥期♥
And she gave us a binder with all of the content
所需的材料
for issue three,
我们只用拍插页就好了
so we just have to shoot the centerfold.
对
Right.
-母牛队 -是山羊队好吧
"The Cow." - "The Goat."
请大家尊重一下
Please show a little bit of respect.
两届超级碗最有价值球员好吗 里奇
He's a two-time Super Bowl MVP, Rich.
-好 -我会在拍摄现场安排保安
Okay. And I'm going to bring on some security for the shoot,
让他不用担心
so he knows he's taken care of.
他想跟裸体模特一起凹造型
And he wants to pose with a topless model.
你能找一个吗
So could you find one?
什么 他想干嘛
What? He want--
好吧 考虑到我们这期的内容
O-okay. Given what we were planning,
她得是个强壮的圣诞老妇
she'd have to be a strong Mrs. Claus
或者是一个为驯鹿权利而战的精灵
or, I don't know, an elf fighting for reindeer rights?
我们可以用亮片挡住她私密部分
We could cover her butt with tinsel.
太棒了
Great.
所以这个女人还是个装饰品喽
So this woman would be there as an ornament?
装饰品可以 但不是那种
An ornament's fun, but not one of those,
又大又圆的
like, big round ones.
对吧 要做的性感一点
Right? We want like a sexy one,
像个天使 或是性感的糖果手杖
like an angel or like a sexy candy cane, right?
道格 不符合《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的调性
Doug, this just doesn't feel like "Minx."
好 那你也不必
Okay, then you don't have to be
当这一♥期♥的插页协调员了
the centerfold coordinator for this shoot.
你不用走啊 不参加拍摄就行了
You don't have to go now. Just skip the shoot.
没事 我有自知之明
It's fine. I know when I'm not wanted.
斑比
Bambi.
她想走 就让她走吧
- Guys, if she wants to go, let her go.
她这个职位6个月前还不存在
Her job didn't exist six months ago.
她会没事的
She'll be fine. Okay?
我们要聊聊内容设计
What we need to talk about is production design.
我有个旅行社的朋友 能帮忙搞到雪橇
I got a guy in Azusa who can get us a sleigh.
你们都有什么资源 脑暴吧
What do you got? Let's work.
麦琪马上就出来
- Maggie'll be out in a second.
谢了
Okay. Thank you.
贝琪杂♥志♥
女性联合起来
维多利亚·哈内特
要寻求解放
文秘工作的未来
-乔伊斯 -嗨
- Joyce! - Hi.
在我们离开前 我想介绍你认识伊莱恩
So before we go, I want you to meet Elayne.
天啊 现在吗
Oh, God. Now? No--
来吧 很快的
Come on. It'll be a second.
伊莱恩 我把乔伊斯·普里格带来了
- Elayne? I have Joyce Prigger.
你好 见到您
Hello. It is real--
我真想扭断那个迪克·卡维特的脖子 自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
I could just ring that smug Dick Cavett's neck
竟然那样对你
for what he put you through!
维多利亚做的也不对
And Victoria should know better too.
不过话说 她玩猜字游戏都作弊
But then again, she cheats at Scrabble,
所以我见怪不怪了
so I'm not surprised.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表