剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
告诉我
♪ Tell me ♪
你以为你是谁
♪ Who do you think you are? ♪
大鸡♥吧♥先生
♪ Mr. Big Stuff ♪
你永远得不到我的爱
♪ You're never gonna get my love ♪
大鸡♥吧♥先生
♪ Mr. Big Stuff ♪
你永远不会让我哭泣
♪ You're never gonna make me cry ♪
不知道 我觉得 -我是谁
I don't know, I think-- I mean,
你们觉得这个怎么样
what'd you guys think of this one, right?
我喜欢他 -很可爱
Oh, I loved him. - Oh, he's cute.
他真是很可爱 -对
And he's a real sweetheart too. - Yeah.
是吧 -他是个可爱的傻帽
Right? - He was an adorable idiot.
他就像人型的金毛猎犬
He was like a Golden Retriever in human form.
你总是这么挑剔吗
- Are you always this picky?
我们选的这个模特
Look, whomever we choose is gonna have
必须要体现我们杂♥志♥背后的理念
to sell the philosophy behind the magazine, okay?
如果他缺乏学识
If he's not an intellectual,
那跟《乳娘》有什么区别
then how are we any different than "Milky Moms"?
乔伊斯 我不想
Joyce, I hate to-
抱歉 我把时间看错了
Sorry, I read the time wrong.
我以为你们是午夜12点开始的
I thought you guys started at 12:00 a.m.
什么试镜会搞在半夜
What audition starts at midnight?
该死
Rats.
我总是把上午下午搞不清楚
I'm always getting my a.m.s and my p.m.s confused.
浪费时间
Oh. - Wasting no time.
你在大厅就脱♥光♥了吗
Did you strip down in our hall?
前台叫我脱的
The receptionist told me to.
我做错了吗
Did I do something wrong?
这样可不好 丽塔 -这种事在我身上
Not cool, Rita. - Aw, that's happened
发生过无数次了
to me a million times.
做下自我介绍吧
So tell us about yourself.
我叫肖恩
I'm Shane.
是个消防员
I'm a fireman.
就这样
Is that it?
我在马里布长大
Um, I grew up in Malibu.
为帕利踢过球 海豚队加油
Played football for Pali. Go Dolphins!
好吧 谢谢 我们会电联你的
All right, well, thank you. We will call you.
糟糕
Oh. Oh, shit.
大家冷静
Everyone stay calm.
你们感受的震动是地震
The shaking you're feeling is an earthquake.
谢了你了 我们知道地震什么样的
Yes, thank you. We know what an earthquake is.
我们住在洛杉矶
We live in Los Angeles.
你没事吧 女士
Are you okay, ma'am?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, um,
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是做我的工作
Just doing my job.
也许我们应该在这里待一会儿
Maybe we should stay here just a second,
以免还有余震
in case there's any aftershocks.
好
Okay.
没事
That's fine.
乔伊斯有了男朋友 乔伊斯有了男朋友
♪ Joyce has a boyfriend, Joyce has a boyfriend ♪
他喜欢你 想跟你生孩子
He loves you. He wants to put babies in you.
对
Oh, yeah.
瓦萨学院的毕业生要跟我们第一个插页模特滚床单了
Vassar's gonna ball our first centerfold.
我没说过他就是我们的插页模特
I never said he was our centerfold.
你这个白人女性
You're a white bitch.
我们想要白人女性读者 因为她们有票子
We want white bitch readers because they have money.
如果你想跟他上
Mm. - If you want to fuck him,
其他女人也会这么想的
the other white bitches will too.
我从来没说想跟他上
I never said I want to F him-
你就要在我沙发上射了
Ah, you just about creamed my couch.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
《金赛性学报告》说 女人饥渴时
The "Kinsey Reports" says that a woman's vagina
阴♥道♥的深度会翻倍
doubles in length when she's horny.
这叫做阴♥道♥帐篷
Ha! It's called "vaginal tenting".
宝贝 -好吧 我可能是觉得
Bambi, no. - Okay, I may have
他挺理想的 但是不能怪我啊
found him desirable, yes, but it's not my fault.
进化让女人天生会被营救者吸引
Evolution has conditioned women to be attracted to rescuers.
要靠我们自己来克服这种动物的欲望
It's up to us to overcome our animal desires--
快叫她闭嘴 那太无聊了
Someone please stop her. That is no fun.
好吧 我可能就是个无趣的人 -你就是
Well, maybe I'm no fun then. - You are.
你对自己有趣的部分感到惧怕
You're just scared of that part of yourself,
因为你觉得这样会显得你软弱
'cause you think it makes you seem weak.
知道吗 人可以是很复杂的动物
You know, you can be more than one thing.
也许对男人来说是这样 女人不能失去重点
Uh, maybe for a guy. Women cannot lose focus.
好吧 可能是 不管怎样
- All right, maybe. Either way,
这个故事的点子不错
it's a good idea for a story.
这是个好点子 是你刚想出来的吗
Mm, that is a good idea. Did you just come up with that?
看来我这人也不是简单的动物
I guess I'm more than one thing too.
怎么样
How's that?
来喝酒 -消防员
Let's drink. - Fireman!
消防员 消防员 消防员
all: Fireman! Fireman! Fireman!
好了 拜 -拜
Okay, bye. - Bye!
早上7点了
7:00 a.m. Wow.
你有什么需要吗
Can I help you with something?
我把你落在我那里的东西
Yeah, I was just dropping off some of your stuff
给你送过来
that you left at my place.
想着你可能要准备去上班了呢
Thought you'd be getting ready for work by now.
我要休息一下 -是吗
Took some time off. - Did you?
我在跟一个很有声望的出版商
I am developing "The Matriarchy Awakens"
在研究《女权觉醒》
with a prominent publisher.
那么多晚上
All those nights,
在你房♥间里忙来忙去为了啥
working away in your room and for what?
就为了你能当帕萨迪纳的黄刊女王吗
So you could be the porn queen of Pasadena?
你怎么知道 -我怎么知道
How do you know about-- - How do I know?
大家都会知道的 乔伊斯
Everybody's gonna know, Joyce.
这种事你瞒不住的
This isn't a secret you can keep.
太低俗了 -总之 这只是
This is low. - Anyway, it's just--
杂♥志♥的一小部分 所以
it's a small part of the magazine, so.
你知道麦格雷戈的故事吗
Do you know the story of McGregor?
谁 -在苏格兰的一家酒吧里
Who? - A drunk starts talking
一个醉汉开始和一个游客交谈
to a tourist in a Scottish pub.
他说 你看到那边的码头了吗
He says, "Do you see that dock over there?
是我一砖一瓦造的
"I built it myself, stone by stone.
司是他们会叫我码头工人麦格雷戈吗
"But do they call me McGregor the dock builder?
不会 你看到那边的桥了吗
"No. You see that bridge over there?
那也是我造的
"I built that too.
可是他们会叫我造桥工人麦格雷戈吗
"But do they call me McGregor the bridge builder?
不会
"No.
但你操了一只羊的话
But you fuck one sheep--"
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a real jerk, you know that?
而你是个叛徒
- And you're a sellout.
祝你的杂♥志♥好运
Good luck with the magazine.
为梦想妥协
Compromising your vision.
听起来不太好
It gets a bad rap,
但真的应该这样吗
but should it?
但你知道我会说
You know, I say--
格洛丽亚
Gloria?
妥协是为那些
Compromise is for those
缺乏斗志的人准备的
who lack the will to fight.
你让我们所有人都成了笑柄
You've made a mockery of us all.
喂 -宝贝
Hello? - Babes!
我们打了一天电♥话♥了
We've been calling all day.
拍摄开始了
The photoshoot's a go.
我们6点开始
We start at 6:00.
谁会把拍摄安排在一天之内
Who plans a photoshoot in one day?
我们会
We do.
你不觉得这看起来很棒吗
Don't you think it looks great?
嘿 里奇 再紧一点怎么样
Hey, Richie, how'bout a little tighter?
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表