剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
上帝保佑丁丁女王
克罗莉丝·李奇曼(1926年4月30日-2021年1月27日)是美国女演员和喜剧演员
塞尼卡福尔斯大会是美国第一个妇女权利大会
女性色情作家预言了一场性别战争
布鲁尔被誉为全国顶尖脑外科医生
瓦萨学院校友领导国际饥荒救济工作
戈尔迪·霍恩 美国著名演员 歌♥手
男人们按耐不住了
伍德布里奇的紧张形势终于趋于缓和
Tensions have cooled here at Woodbridge,
但就在几晚之前 校园因为一本叫做
but just a few nights ago, the campus was in flames
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的色情女性杂♥志♥陷入一片火海
over a new pornographic ladies' magazine called "Minx."
这份内容活泼的印刷物
Copies of the frisky periodical
风靡校园 引发了一场激烈辩论
blew through the quad, igniting a raucous debate
也引起了当地人的愤慨
that has left locals raging.
这种事情发生在私校 成何体统
They're called privates for a reason.
这是媒体产业放大主流女权主义
This is yet another example of the media industrial complex
声音的又一例证
amplifying the voices of mainstream feminists.
女孩若看来这个就会想做♥爱♥吗
Reading this is supposed to make girls want sex?
我不懂
I don't get it.
地方已经成立了行动小组
Local action groups have already formed
来抗♥议♥这本杂♥志♥
to protest the magazine.
这种脏东西绝不能出现在我们社区
This filth has no place in our community.
我会跟恩西诺的热心群众一道
I stand with the concerned citizens of Encino,
在正派 敬畏上帝的人们的帮助下
decent, God-fearing people who will help us win the fight
赢得圣费尔南多谷的灵魂保卫战
for the soul of the San Fernando Valley.
好了 加油
Okay, okay.
坚持下去 不要停
Keep it up. Keep it up.
我要打印底片 我可以
I have negatives to print. Can I just--
少说 多舔
Less talkin', more lickin'.
这话放以前我可爱听了
I used to love hearing that.
再来几个信封
More envelopes, please.
没错
There you go.
《查兹沃斯的贞操捍卫者》很好
"Champions of Chatsworth Chastity"-- good.
《范奈斯镇的处♥女♥义警》
"Virgin Vigilantes of Van Nuys."
我都读不下来 -没人读得下来
I can't even say that one. - No one can.
所以上了新闻才那么搞笑
That's why it's gonna be so funny on the news.
这份是我的大作
This one's my masterpiece.
《好莱坞山的关切主妇》
"Heavy-Hearted Housewives of Hollywood Hills."
看 还押了头韵
They call that alliteration.
你在整我 这招我太熟了
Okay, you're fucking with me. I know this move.
听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我使劲浑身解数 要力挽狂澜
I'm trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat here.
你能帮帮我吗
Could you please help me?
不错 《穆赫兰的端庄魔术师》
Ooh, "Matronly Magicians of Mulholland."
我真受不了爸爸妈妈吵架
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.
所以这些团体都不存在
Wait, so none of these groups are real?
道格 能聊聊吗
Doug, may I have a word, please?
这是我的专长
Let me do my job.
起作用了 我在改天换日 撼动大局
It's working. I'm moving. I'm shaking.
把水搅混 大家议论纷纷
I'm stirring the pot. People are talking.
对 但都是批评的声音
Yeah, but it's all criticism.
如果大家都喜欢 那就没有话题性了
If everybody was loving it, we wouldn't have a story.
乔伊斯 各路记者都快打爆我电♥话♥了
Joyce, I got reporters calling me from everywhere--
有《旧金山纪事报》的
from the "San Francisco Chronicle,"
有《费城问询报》的
from the "Philadelphia Inquirer."
都是小报 -但起作用了
That's a lesser paper. - It's working.
你第二♥期♥的内容做得非常完美
And you did a killer job stepping up issue two.
里奇的那个封面
And Richie's cover?
性感爆棚了
Very sexy stuff, Joyce.
没错
Yes!
看看来了多少根屌♥
Look at how many more dicks you got.
你应该为这本
Mm-hmm. - You should be so proud
出色的杂♥志♥骄傲
of this excellent magazine.
一本出色的杂♥志♥ 如果被所有人误读
Yeah, but what's the point of making it excellent
又有什么意义呢
if everybody's reading it the wrong way?
你什么意思 难不成他们读反了
What do you mean by that? You mean, like, back to front?
我想让女性觉得力量满满 而不是羞辱连连
I want women to feel empowered, not embarrassed.
我得跟这些记者聊聊 -不要 绝对不行
Let me talk to these reporters. - Oh, no, no, not a chance.
这个计划好不容易奏效 你会坏了我的好事
The plan is working. You'll just Joyce it up.
这么做会吓跑我们的目标读者的
We are scaring away our target audience.
好吧 这样吧
Just-- all right, you know what?
我分给你一个记者
I'll give you one reporter.
我天 你可真大方
Oh, my God, you're so generous.
无聊 刻薄
Okay, stuffy. Mean.
出了名的贪婪
Notoriously grabby.
贝乌拉·巴雷特也打给你了
Beulah Barrett called?
她特别擅长为陷入危机的名人写专题
She does the best profiles on celebrities in crisis.
我成名人了 -对 你就是名人
Am I a celebrity? - Sure, you're a celebrity.
来 给我吧 你可以跟他们讲讲
Here, give them to me. Tell them your vision
你对第二♥期♥的宏伟愿景 -好
for issue two. - Yeah.
你还可以这么做
And then why don't you do this?
你还可以
Why don't you, uh...
教她们如何阅读这本杂♥志♥
teach them how they should read it?
拿起黄色记号♥笔 保持一颗开放的心
With a yellow highlighter and an open heart.
奇怪 竟然把这个忘了
Oh, how funny. We missed this one.
让我
Let me just, uh...
等等 是给我的
ah, but wait, it's for me.
所有巧合都是精心安排
There are no coincidences.
这是毛主席教给我的
Chairman Mao taught me that.
亲爱的里奇 我有注意到你在《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》中的作品
"Dear Richie, noticed your work in 'Minx.'
有空来坐坐 我们聊聊
Come see us sometime. Let's chat."
爱德华·肖恩 来自爱德华·肖恩画廊
Edward Shawn of the Edward Shawn Gallery.
天啊 他有两个名字
Oh, my God, he has two first names.
好高级啊 -是啊
That's so fancy. - I know.
他拥有西好莱坞最时髦的画廊
He has the chicest gallery in West Hollywood
还有一双识才慧眼
and a real eye for emerging artists.
他教会了大卫·霍克尼游泳
He taught David Hockney how to swim.
天 他不会是想展示你的作品吧
Wow. What if he wants to show your photos?
或者想和你做♥爱♥
Or what if he wants to have sex with you?
也许两者皆有 -这上面只说了聊聊
Sometimes it's both. - Mm, just says chat.
周围的小伙伴终于得到了
I am so glad someone is finally getting
应有的认可 我好开心
the recognition they deserve around here.
是啊
Yes, well,
等我哪一天我出名了
whenever it happens for me and I become famous,
我保证咱们的友谊不会变
I promise we'll still be friends.
我已经很出名了 所以我懂你意思
I'm already famous, so I understand.
普利格女士
Ms. Prigger?
我是美♥联♥社♥的特伦斯·卡朋特
Terrence Carpenter, "Associated Press."
不是说好了贝乌拉吗
Uh, what happened to Beulah?
她跟克罗莉丝·李奇曼
Last-minute emergency sit-down
有个紧急会面
with Cloris Leachman.
你懂的
You understand.
哦 对 当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
克罗莉丝·李奇曼
Cloris Leachman is...
比你重要多了
More important than you.
我不是针对你 -对 没事 我知道
It's not personal. - Uh, no, I know.
我就是
I'm just, um...
还挺期待跟贝乌拉聊一聊的
I was really looking forward to speaking with Beulah.
对 没错 我其实也特期待跟你聊聊
Oh, yeah, well, I mean, I could say the same about you.
我在《美♥联♥社♥》负责出版报道
I cover the publishing beat at the "AP,"
我一直在关注大家对《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的讨论
and I have been following the chatter about "Minx."
这本新杂♥志♥
New magazine.
已经引起了出版市场的侧目 很不容易
Starting to make some noise. Not easy.
能够在这个市场
Well, I'm just grateful
占据一席之地 我很感激
to be part of the conversation, really.
那就让乔伊斯·普里格讲讲自己的故事吧
Well, let's dive into the story of Joyce Prigger.
好啊
Okay.
母权制第一次觉醒是什么时候
When did the matriarchy first awaken?
看来你做过家庭作业喔
You've done your research, I see.
职责所在
That's the job,
你也是记者 所以你肯定也懂
as you're aware, being a journalist yourself.
我故事跟千千万万的好故事一样 开始于
Well, I guess my story starts where every good story starts.
塞尼卡福尔斯大会
Seneca Falls, 1848.
你真这么说了吗
Did you actually say that?
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表