剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
当然不是
Obviously not.
我说的是 我想开展一场
I said I wanted to start
关于女性压♥迫♥的对话
a conversation about female oppression.
我的观点被严重歪曲了
My point of view has been egregiously misrepresented.
好了 等等
Okay, okay, hold on.
当被问及《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的读者受众时
"When pressed on 'Minx's' intended audience,
普里格毫不客气地鼓励13岁的女生
"Prigger cast a wide net, encouraging girls
去阅读她的杂♥志♥
as young as 13 to seek out her magazine"?
我的原话是 在我的成长过程中
I said that I wish I had access
要是有这样的杂♥志♥就好了
to this kind of material when I was coming of age.
在你成长过程中
Oh, you are coming of age.
我才不信 -我们得解决这个事
Believe me. - We have to fix this.
我们得要求撤稿
We've gotta demand a retraction.
绝对不行 这篇报道已经火爆全国了
No way. This is a national story.
超过180家报纸进行了登载
It's been picked up by 180 papers
简直要赶上第二♥期♥发行时的阵势了
just as we have released issue two.
我们中大奖了
This is a jackpot.
还有更好的
Oh, this one's even better.
色情文学作家为暴♥力♥辩护
"Pornographer defends riot,
倡议青少年性觉醒
advocates for adolescent sexual awakening"?
乔伊斯 你就是个宝藏女孩啊
Joyce, you're a fucking gold mine!
我天
Oh, my God.
你是里卡多·蒙特斯·伊姿奎查吗
Are you Ricardo Montes Izquierda?
不是
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
这鞋也该算我的了吧
Don't they sort of belong to me by now?
借来的高跟鞋
There's no statute of limitations
从没有法定时效
on borrowed pumps.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那个手包我也是会来拿的 小姐
And I'm coming for that clutch, missy.
你确定不要留下来喝一杯吗
Are you sure you can't stay for a drink?
我倒是想 不过一会儿要起雾了
Well, I would, I just-- I want to hit the highway
我得抓紧上高速
before the smog rolls in.
要不这周你来办公室找我吧
Well, maybe you can come by the office this week.
我们都好想你
We all miss you.
我保证很快就去看你们
I promise I'm gonna stop by soon.
但这两天家里事太多
It's just been so crazy at the house
我和莱尼的关系有点怪怪的
and things with Lenny have been a little off.
我这几天 其实很需要你的陪伴
I just-- I really could have used you the last few days.
人人都讨厌我 谢尔
It's-- everybody hates me, Shel.
一开始是杂♥志♥接受群嘲
First it was the magazine,
现在是我接受群嘲
but now I am the one being pilloried.
乔伊斯 你还记得没人出版你的杂♥志♥时
Joycey, when no one would publish your magazine,
你有多痛苦吗
do you remember how miserable you were?
太痛苦了 所有人都对我视而不见
Yeah, it's terrible to be ignored.
第一♥期♥杂♥志♥出版后
And then after the first issue came out
销量感人 你当时以为
and no one bought it, you felt like
世界末日要来了
it was the end of the world.
那是因为杂♥志♥是带着雷鸣
That's because it landed
降生到这个世界的
with a deafening thud.
严重冲击了旧秩序
It's a real shock to the system.
我只想说 如果每走一步都对你是个折磨
I'm just saying, if every step has been torture,
这不禁让我思考 你真的想办这个杂♥志♥吗
it makes me wonder, do you even want a magazine?
我当然想办杂♥志♥了 只是没想到
Of course I want a magazine. It's just it's harder
现实比预想中要难很多 仅此而已
than I thought it was gonna be, that's all.
好吧 世上之事大抵如此
Yeah, well, most things are.
哟 道尔顿家的 我喜欢他家的费南雪蛋糕
Ooh, Daltons. I love their financiers.
有人暗恋你吧 -快走吧
Secret admirer? - Bye.
谢谢你跟我一起来
Well, thank you for joining me.
正好来亲眼看看
You know how much I love to see
这一本本杂♥志♥是怎么为咱们赚钱的
our profitable magazines in their natural environment.
啊 《裸体护士》
Ahh, "Naked Nurses."
利润率70% 多带劲儿
Ugh, 70%margin. Now that's sexy.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》在哪儿 -不会吧
Where the hell is "Minx"? - Oh, no.
底袋钱金钱帝国皇冠上的宝石
Has the crown jewel of the Bottom Dollar empire
又不见了吗
gone missing yet again?
嘿 阿蒂
Hey, Artie!
我们不是说过这个事了吗 我的露屌♥杂♥志♥呢
I thought we'd been over this. Where's my dick mag?
没了 他们全部拿走了 -被查了吧
Gone. They took it all. - Seized?
当然了 他们要查的 -并不是 是卖♥♥掉了
Sure, that tracks. - No, sold.
我摆在书架上 两个小时内就被抢♥购♥一空
I put it on the stands, gone in two hours.
你得再多给我供点货
You gotta get me more.
没问题
No problem.
这么说吧 弗兰考
So get this, Franco.
在阳光明媚的洛杉矶一个叫乔伊斯·普利格的女人
Some broad right here in sunny LA, Joyce Prigger,
打算出版一本上面全都是裸男的杂♥志♥
is putting out a magazine full of naked guys
来帮助女性获得更多的满足感
to help the females feel more satisfied.
哈 你听我说 我打赌要是普利格女士
Ha! You know, I bet if Little Miss Prigger
有个真棒棒可以玩
had a real-life jolly stick to play with,
她就不会这么烦恼了
she would have saved herself the trouble.
我们刚在克利夫兰售罄了
We just sold out in Cleveland!
什么
What?
她把这个杂♥志♥命名为《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
Well, she's calling it "Minx",
她还在上面刊登了
and she has filled it
她的所有关于女权主意的光辉言论
with all of her feminist mumbo jumbo.
你读了吗 南希
Are you reading this, Nancy?
你最好拜读一下 比利
You better believe it, Billy Boy.
伙计们 把你们的妞管好了
Fellas, keep a leash on your ladies.
千万不要让她们有任何宏大的想法
Don't want 'em getting any big ideas.
我想加薪
I want a raise.
这些自♥由♥主义者都是这个毛病
That's the thing about these libbers.
他们总是想着去修理一下压根就没任何毛病的东西
They wanna fix something that ain't broken.
要求既能上得厅堂
How hard is it to get your nails done
又能下得厨房♥这件事到底有多难
and cook a nice meal?
我们刚刚在维加斯售罄
We just sold out Vegas!
像乔伊斯· 普利格这样的女人 简直就是祸水
Chicks like Joyce Prigger, nothing but trouble.
但是我太清楚这种女人了
But I know the type.
一旦要是哪个不幸的家伙把她娶回家
Once some unlucky guy takes her off the market,
她就再也不会发声了
she'll shut her trap.
哦 要是我们的哪个忠实的听众
Oh, if any of our loyal listeners
愿意英勇的担起这个重任 你就是我们顶礼膜拜的英雄
wanna jump on that grenade, you'll be a hero to us all.
纽约
New York City!
抵♥制♥色情 抵♥制♥色情
Parks, not porn! Parks, not porn!
抵♥制♥色情
Parks, not porn!
朋友们 邻居们 妻子们 母亲们
Friends, neighbors, wives, mothers,
这场战争并非出自我们的意愿
we didn't ask for this war,
但是我向你们保证 我们已经准备好出征了
but I promise you, we're ready to fight it.
如果乔伊斯·普利格和她的那帮下流士兵
If Joyce Prigger and her soldiers of smut
放任这些杂♥志♥流入我们不谙世事的孩子们手中
wanna put their magazines into the hands of our children,
必须得先过了我们这一关
well, they're going to have to get through us first.
嘿 里奇 -嘿
Hey, Richie. - Hey.
里奇
"Richie,
恭喜你的第二♥期♥杂♥志♥成功出版 做得很棒
"congrats on a fabulous second issue.
我为我的艺术家们准备了一场沙龙
"Having a little salon for some of my artists
地点在我的山庄的房♥子里
"at my place in the hills.
可以把你的同事带过来
"Bring your colleagues.
想要和《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的家人们共同庆祝 来自爱德华
Would love to celebrate with the whole 'Minx' team. Edward."
咱们得去啊 -我没空
We have to go. - I'm pretty busy.
我觉得我就不 -你说什么
I don't think I can make - What?
你之前见到他不是挺激动的吗
You were so excited to meet him.
哦 不 他是想把你给睡了
Oh, no. He tried to sleep with you.
你真和他睡了 还是你和他已经睡过两次了
You did sleep with him? You slept with him twice?
感觉好吗 还是很糟糕
It was good? It was bad.
还是他厌母 -打住
He hates his mother. - Stop.
我怯场了 可以吗
I bailed, okay?
我那次去了那里
I got there and it was
发现自惭形秽
way out of my league.
我这辈子都不可能和霍克尼一样
There's no chance I'm ever gonna be
挂在墙上光彩照人
up on a wall next to Hockney.
你知道吗 当年我迈出第一步的时候
You know, when I stepped on my first set,
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表