剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
It's French for pastry.
我得挂了
I have to go.
屌♥钟为你而鸣
The bell tolls for thee.
你跟所有人都说了
You told everyone?
这里看起来像是要谨慎的地方吗
Does this look like a place of discretion?
哎呀 不要贬低这种事
Oh, come on. Don't cheapen it.
因为我已经贬低过了
'Cause I already did!
谁是那个幸运的家伙啊
So who's the lucky guy?
淑女从不 -老实交代
A lady never-- - Uh-uh, spill.
所有细节都要说
Yeah, we want details.
好吧 是谢恩
Wait, it was Shane.
不是吧 -还有
No. - Yes.
你们昨晚有练习 -就这么发生了
You had training last night. - It just happened.
你知道的 就几次
You know, a few verres de vin.
就结束了 -看看你
I so called it. - Mm, look at you.
利用你在出版业的强势地位
Using your powerful position in publishing
给自己整点零食
to score some tail.
哦 宝贝
Ooh, baby.
某些人在玩火呢
Someone's playing with fire.
是你们让我这么做的
You all told me to do it!
那是在我们雇他之前 乔伊斯
Before we hired him, Joyce.
这很不专业
So unprofessional.
别听他的 这是你应得的
Don't listen to him. You deserve it.
我现在的五个跟踪者中
Mm, three of my five current stalkers
有三个是前雇主
were former employers.
不 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
你才是要担心新闻发布会的人
You were the one worried about the press conference,
现在你却让这孩子有了
and now you've gone and given this boy
别的事可想
something else to think about.
这种说法也许符合你的俗艳行为
That narrative may fit your tawdry affairs,
但我可以向你保证
but I can assure you
我的眼睛正盯着你的球呢
that my eye is squarely on the ball.
哪一个 这个还是这个
Which one? This one or this one?
我得回去取证了
I'm gonna have to go back and do some forensics here.
我收到的收据
I mean, the receipts I get
都是在纸片上
are on scraps of paper, matchbooks,
火柴盒上 有时是在卫生纸上
toilet tissue sometimes.
我能让我们整理好真是个奇迹
It's a frigging miracle I get us in the ballpark.
你可以相信我的话 这些数字加起来不合理
You can take my word, those numbers don't add up.
差得可多了 -这是我的笔迹吗
And it's a very big ballpark. - Is that my handwriting?
你知道吗 这是我妻子的眼镜
You know what? These are my wife's glasses.
就这样吧 杰瑞
That'll be all, Gerry.
我是说 他不是骗子
I mean, he's not a crook.
只是个糟糕的会计 -同意
Just a terrible accountant. - Agreed.
我们为什么不把部队集♥合♥起来
Why don't we round up the troops?
肯定有人知道些什么
Somebody's gotta know something.
你最好坦白 因为我们已经知道了
You might as well come clean because we already know.
关于我们销赃的那台复印机吗
About the copy machine we fenced?
当然 我把相机当掉了 但我买♥♥了更好的
Sure, I pawned the cameras, but I bought better ones,
而且我还交了房♥租 真是双赢
and I also made rent, so win-win.
妹子 外面的世界很大很大
♪ Girl, there's a big, big world out there ♪
在1970年秋天到1971年春天之间
Between the fall of 1970 and the spring of 1971,
严格来说 我确实住在这里
yeah, technically, I did live here.
但那只是因为我躲起来了
But that's just 'cause I was hiding
躲我犯的罪过
from the Lambs of God.
哦 那些是我的
Oh, those are mine.
新车
New Pinto.
用一个自然死亡的
Bought with money from a dead aunt
姑妈的钱买♥♥的
who died of natural causes.
她杀了她姑妈吗 -是的
Did she kill her aunt? - Yes.
这就是你周三凌晨两点喝醉了雇人
This is what happens when you hire people
就因为人家在飞镖比赛中打败了你的后果
2: 00 a. m. drunk on a Wednesday because they beat you at darts.
肯尼是我们最好的文案编辑
Kenny was the best copy editor we've ever had.
我到死都要为他辩护
I'|I defend that hire till the day I die.
真正的企业不是这样运作的
Real businesses don't operate this way.
好 那你想让我怎么做
All right. So what do you want me to do?
把大家都炒了 清理门户是吗
Fire everyone? Just clean house?
不 但我们从某个地方开始
No, but we gotta start somewhere.
好
Fine.
我们炒掉杰瑞
We'll fire Gerry.
我很高兴 -谢谢
I'm glad we're doing this. - Thank you.
我也是
Me too.
明天是大日子了
Um, tomorrow is the big day,
我只是想确认一下
and I just wanted to make sure
我们都明白现在是什么情况
that we're both understanding what this is.
看起来像炸鱿鱼 -是的 是的
Looks like fried squid to me. - Yes. Yeah.
这是我们点的菜
That is the food that we ordered.
但在更深层次上
But on a deeper level...
我们的关系中存在着权力不均
there are power dynamics in our relationship.
我就喜欢你说些聪明词儿
I love when you say smart things.
这种情况使得自愿的问题变得复杂
And, uh, those dynamics make issues of consent complicated.
等等 我有麻烦了吗 -不 不 完全不是
Wait, am I in trouble? - No, no, no, not at all.
只是
It's just, um...
昨晚很开心
last night was fun.
很开心
Very fun.
但是也只是娱乐而已
But it was just fun.
我明白你的意思
Yes. I understand what you're saying.
只是娱乐而已
It was just fun.
嗯 对 很好
Right. Yes. Oh, God, good.
好吧 因为我们是同事
Okay. Cause we're working together.
没人说你不能在一起工作的时候找点乐子
No one says you can't have some fun
但我们都知道这是什么
while you're working together, but we both know what this is.
我很高兴你说了出来
I am so glad you said something,
因为我也在想
because it was on my mind too.
我甚至都不去这些厕所
I don't even use these to go to the bathroom.
你要去哪里
Where do you go?
什么 不 我要用洗手间
What? No, I use bathrooms.
我只是不去公共场合 天啊 继续
I just don't go in public. Oh, my God, just keep--
袋底钱
发布会
我应该推出更高档的标志
I should have debuted the classier logo.
你好 诺曼
Hello, Norman.
底袋钱十年来出了20刊
20 Bottom Dollar titles in a decade,
而只有这部能吃上一顿大餐的
and this is the one that gets a fancy lunch.
看看你
Look at you.
威廉·伦道夫·赫斯特重生
William Randolph Hearst reborn.
你知道这里面全是鸡♥巴♥和
You know this one's full of dongs
女人的意见 对吧
and lady opinions, right?
《山谷色情信使》包罗万象
"The Valley Porn Courier" covers all things
袋底钱 不只是我觉得有吸引力
Bottom Dollar, not just what I find appealing.
这是我对读者许下的承诺
That's a promise I made to my readers.
诺曼 -你的头号♥粉丝
Norman. - Your number-one fan.
我带您去贵宾席
Let me show you to your VIP seat.
当然 -我们知道他会出现
Of course. - We knew he would show up.
其他人呢 -是啊 没料到
What about everyone else? - Yeah, it's a-- it's a turnout.
瞧 -我喜欢
Voila. - I like it.
真的吗 -嗯
You do? - I do.
我们外面挤得水泄不通
We are packed to the gills out there.
你又跟他上♥床♥了
Ah, you screwed him again.
粗鲁不得体
Boorish and inappropriate.
但是准确
And accurate.
没事的 一切尽在掌控之中
It's fine. It's fine. It's under control.
好
Good.
你还好吗 -嗯 没事
You okay? - Yeah. I'm fine.
只是 这里真的有人耶
It's just, um, there's actually people here.
是啊 因为我们的杂♥志♥是新事物冲击波
Yeah, because our magazine is a jolt of something new.
是耳语和尖叫
It's a whisper and a scream.
我想是的 别搞砸了 好吗
I guess it is. Just, uh, don't blow it, okay?
好的 -别理他
Okay. - Just ignore him.
我支持你的性探索
I support your sexploits.
你早该这么做了
You should've been doing this a lot sooner.
我知道
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表