剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
感谢普利策奖委员会
Thank you, Pulitzer Committee,
授予我这等荣誉
for this joyous honor.
我的好朋友格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆有一次问我
My good friend, Gloria Steinem, once asked me,
乔伊斯 你知道吗
"Joyce, did you know that the magazine
普利策奖 1971年
你儿时在卧室里创刊的杂♥志♥
"you created in your childhood bedroom
会永远改变世界
would change the world forever?"
不 没有 我从来不敢想象
No. No, I never dared imagine--
把胸露出来
Show me your tits!
给我看看你的胸
Show me your tits!
快啊宝贝儿
Come on, baby!
奶♥子♥甩起来宝贝
Shake them cans, baby.
对
Yeah.
我想跟你讨论讨论 大庭广众之下
I'd love to discuss your use of catcalling
用骂人的方式跟女人交流的问题
to communicate with women on the street.
我相信当你在建筑业崭露头角的时候
I'm sure that this was acceptable
这样的行为是被接受的
when you were coming up in the construction industry,
但时代不同了
but times have changed.
所以如果你想认识我
So if you want to meet me,
可以跟我握手同时自我介绍
you can introduce yourself with a handshake and a name.
我是迈克
I'm Mike.
我是乔伊斯
And I'm Joyce.
很好 乔伊斯
Cool, Joyce.
那你要不要坐到我脸上来啊
So you gonna sit on my face or what?
洛杉矶会展中心
南加州杂♥志♥推介会
欢迎来到南加州杂♥志♥推介会
Welcome to the Southern California
未来的杂♥志♥创办者
Magazine Pitch Festival, where we connect
与当今的出版商们
the magazine creators of tomorrow
南加州会展中心
签到处
在这里齐聚一堂
with the publishers of today.
今年参展的出版商们非常
This year's publishers are a fine--
可以不吸烟吗
Do you mind?
哦 不好意思 他们规定
Oh, I--I'm sorry. They got some policy
室内禁止吸烟
about smoking cigars inside,
搞得好像这里是他妈的医院一样
like it's a fucking hospital or some shit.
到你心仪的出版商处排起队吧
Line up for whichever publishers float your boat.
用你三分钟的介绍来博得他们的青睐
Dazzle 'em with your three- minute presentation,
嘿 这是你
Hey, is that, uh-
第一次参加推介会吗
first pitch fest?
对 没错 所以我
Yeah. Yeah, so I'm just
想认真听她说的话
trying to listen to her.
我不想让你期望太高
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
你说什么 -这里只是
Excuse me? - Ah, it's just
随便什么人和妈妈桑们
that everybody and their mama's trying
来推销杂♥志♥的地方罢了
to sell a magazine nowadays.
就那种模仿《猫迷》杂♥志♥
For every, you know, "Cat Fancy"
《猫迷》杂♥志♥市北美非常有名的专为猫和猫主人打造的月刊杂♥志♥
说找到了自己的完美读者群
that finds its perfect niche audieence,
恨不得有一千多个叫名猫的杂♥志♥
there's about a thousand "Cat-Tastics"
将会崛起发达
that are gonna crash and burn, so.
谢谢你对蓬勃发展的杂♥志♥业做的回顾
Thanks for the recap on the booming magazine industry.
我不是名猫 我也没模仿任何人
I'm not "Cat-Tastic" or any other imitator.
我的想法已经研究好几年了
I have been working on my idea for years.
你说研究好几年了 -是的
You say for years? - Yeah.
很好 帮我个忙
Good. Do me a favor.
来跟我推介一下
Come pitch it to me.
你是个出版商 -是的
You're a publisher? - I am.
咱们在里面见吧 好运
I'll see you in there. Good luck.
道格·雷内蒂 出版商
底钱出版社
译者注:全是色情杂♥志♥名
《巨♥屌♥♥》《乳娘》
"Giant Juggs." "Milky Moms."
去放手一搏吧
Now go forth and conquer!
谢兹曼出版社
我走路不摆臀
♪ I don't swing my hips when I walk ♪
我讲话不咬唇
♪ And I don't bite my tongue when I talk ♪
我不会任你摆布
♪ I don't move when you want me to move ♪
也不会俯首帖耳
♪ And I don't groove when you tell me to groove ♪
因为我是女王 永远都是
♪ Cause I'm a queen, and I always will be ♪
你不妨来试试
♪ All you got to do is try me ♪
数学好难
"Math is Hard.
青春女孩
小说 娱乐 时尚以及好书推介
开学了让你觉得像呆瓜
When Back to School Makes You Feel Like a Fool."
康泰纳仕
女孩
从约会到伴侣 你也可以嫁出去
"From Date to Mate: You Too Can Snag a Spouse."
西柚减肥法 轻松享瘦
"The Grapefruit Diet: Find Your Thin Within."
《女性自我》
这此文章有什么共同点呢
What do these articles have in common?
可爱有趣 -都有美女照片
They're cute and fun. - With pictures of pretty gals.
是我老婆会在泡澡时候看的那种读物
The kind of stuff my old lady reads in the tub.
他们的共同之处是 他们与我的杂♥志♥中要讲的故事
What they have in common is they're the exact opposite
截然不同 完全相反
of the stories I'm gonna have in my magazine.
这个国家对待女人犹如二等公民
This country treats women like second-class citizens.
女人们被忽视 薪酬过低 不堪重负
We're overlooked, underpaid, and overwhelmed.
女人们需要一个能激励我们
We deserve a magazine that inspires us--
告诉我们如何抗争的杂♥志♥
that shows us how to fight.
先生们 这是你们
Gentlemen, this is your chance
可以站在历史正确面的机会
to be on the right side of history.
《女权觉醒》
"The Matriarchy Awakens."
《女权觉醒》
自动化与
女性工人:
改变就在前方
监狱里的女性:
什么措施可以
帮助她们
婚内强♥奸♥:
当犯罪不被
视为犯罪
她为什么那么愤怒
Why is she so angry?
我在之前的介绍里应该是讲到了的
Uh, I believe I covered that in my presenta--
嘿 名猫
Hey, "Cat-Tastic."
需要帮忙吗 -不用我没事
You need a hand? - No, I'm fine.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
你今天忘了来找我
Hey, you forgot to find me today.
你进展如何
How'd it go?
我的推介稿需要再推敲一下
My pitch needs a smidge of work.
康泰纳仕是一个总部位于美国纽约市的国际期刊出版集团。包括《The NewYorker》、《Vogue》、《GQ》、《Vanity Fair》、《Conde Nast Traveler》、《Wired》等知名杂♥志♥。该集团于1908年由康得·纳斯在美国创立。
是啊 你在康泰纳仕做推介的时候我听到几句
Yeah, I overheard you at "Conde Nasty."
如果我是你 我就不会再吹嘘
Hey, if it were me, I'd stop bragging
我跟那些最成功的女性杂♥志♥有多不同
about how different I was from the most successful
永远都不说这种话
women's magazines in, oh, I don't know, forever.
我会说我跟那些杂♥志♥很像
I would say that I was just like 'em, you know,
但是有区别
but--but with a twist.
对 也许这方法适合你
Yeah, well, maybe that'd work on you,
但我要找的是不一样的出版商
but I'm looking for a different kind of publisher.
是吗 是哪种出版商呢
Oh, yeah? And what kind is that?
找那种不迷恋
The kind that doesn't
哺乳期母亲的
fetishize lactating mothers.
嘴巴还挺毒
Some mouth on you.
说出来让你参考下 我流动资金四百万
You know, for your information, I got 4 million
书架上有十二个奖项
in circulation, I got 12 titles on the rack--
是啊 一打色情业的奖项
Yeah, a dozen pornography titles.
你觉得这些奖项很容易得到吗
What, you think that's easy to do?
乳♥房♥♥ 更多乳♥房♥♥ 哦看啊 更大的乳♥房♥♥
- Breasts, more breasts. Oh, look--bigger breasts.
如果你必须做色情主题 至少做原创的
If you have to do porn, at least be original.
给老人拍裸照
Photograph naked old people.
或者 做个全是裸男的杂♥志♥
Or, I don't know, make a magazine full of nude men.
也许第一♥期♥的插页照片就用你本人的
You know what, maybe you could be the first centerfold.
看看你要是被物化了是什么滋味
See how you like being objectified for once.
你东西掉了
You dropped something.
我梦到我能飞
♪ Yeah, I had a dream I could fly ♪
飞到高空中
♪ High up above the ground ♪
对不起亲爱的 我给忘了
I'm sorry, love, it slipped my mind.
我父母已经觉得你讨厌他们了
My parents already think you hate them.
我不讨厌你父母 格伦
I don't hate your parents, Glenn.
讨厌他们给尼克松投票 可是
Hate that they voted for Nixon, but--
你知道我妈对这些假日派对有多投入
You know how my mom gets hung up on this holiday party.
这就是聪明女人不去工作的结果
Well, that's what happens to smart women who don't work.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表