剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
There were 32 different boas stuffed in the corner,
所以我把它们按照颜色
so I have organized them now
长度还有毛的种类分开了
into color, length, and species.
看上去好多了
Oh. - Oh, looks a lot better.
是啊
Mm-hmm. - It does, mm-hmm.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babes.
我们在想哈
So we were thinking, you know,
我们一直在批评你的杂♥志♥
maybe it wasn't very helpful of us
但是又没有什么自己的想法
to criticize your magazine
感觉这样都没出到力
and not have any ideas of our own.
所以我们想了个主意
So we came up with some stuff. - Oh.
既然我们需要内容来填充更多页面
Since we need to fill more pages,
我调整了一些现有材料的布局
I tweaked the layout of some of the existing material.
根据节育文章
I created a jazzy infographic
画了一个有趣的信息图
based on the birth-control article.
一整页
I added a whole page.
然后我把标题
And I changed the headline
从《艾森施塔特对贝尔德:赋予生殖正义》
from "Eisenstadt v. Baird: Reproductive Justice Granted"
改成了《万岁 现在单身女孩可以吃药了》
to "Hooray, Now Single Gals Can Get the Pill."
看见没 特别吸引人吧
See? It's catchy.
这变化还不小哈
Hmm. That, uh--that is a change.
最后不能不提一下
And last but hopefully not least,
我用了杂♥志♥插页中
I used the reject Polaroids
作废的宝丽来照片制♥作♥了这个
from the centerfold casting and made this.
我要看的是啥 -是个连连看啊
What am I looking at? - It's a game.
把人和对应的丁丁连在一起
You match the man with the penis.
连连看:它是谁的丁丁
太可爱了
It's cute.
为什么 -首先
Why? - Well, first of all,
这比你想的可难多了 不信你试试
it's a lot tougher than you think--I mean, try it.
我们认为从你那篇
Yeah, and we thought it might be a little bit shocking
关手切割女性生殖器的文章
to flip from your article on female genital mutilation
直接跳到消防员的那两页上可能会让人有点不适应
straight into a two-page spread of that fireman's dingle dong.
所以觉得你 你可能需要一个过渡页
Yeah, you-you need a transition, kind of, like,
就像两道菜中间加勺冰淇淋
a scoop of sorbet in between courses.
对 -真好
Yeah. - That's good.
所以你们一整天就干了这事吗
So this is what you've been working on all day?
雪莉还弄了头发 -是的
And Shelly's hair. - Yes.
我还化了妆 -她看上去特别美吧
And my makeup. - Doesn't she look gorgeous?
别说我了 -我真不知道要怎么办
Stop it. - I don't know how to do this.
我不知道怎么才能让你们理解
I don't know how to make you understand
这个杂♥志♥不是开玩笑的
that this magazine is not a joke.
我们不会搞什么卡♥通♥字体
You know, we don't do bubble letters
或者通俗易懂的标题什么
or dumbed-down headlines
也不能加入没有任何社会价值的丁丁游戏
or penis games with no redeeming social value.
天哪 道格让我做的事
My God, Doug is making me
简直就是不可能完成的任务
do something that is impossible here,
他还一点支持都不给我
and he is giving me absolutely no support.
乔伊斯 我 我们就是来支持你的啊 我们可以帮你的
Joycie, w-we're your support. We're trying to help.
是 但你们却一点忙都帮不上
Yeah, but you can't,
因为一本真正的杂♥志♥需要的是真正的撰稿人和编辑
because a real magazine has real writers and real editors,
不像星期一烘肉卷那样
and it's not cobbled together
最后一分钟随便拼凑一下就能成的
at the last minute like it's Meatloaf Monday.
你说的对 是我们不知所云了
You're right. I don't know what we were thinking.
祝你好运 乔伊斯
Good luck, Joyce.
我以前从没见过这么大个的
Wow, I've never seen one this big before.
汤米 你手上的活太好了
Tommy, you're so good with your hands.
天 你们搞什么呢
Wow. What is going on in here?
不行 小先生
No, sir.
没什么啊 他只是在给我们讲跟尤金的事呢
No, uh, he just told us about what happened with Eugene.
是啊 -太倒霉了
Yeah. - Tough break.
太惨了 -真悲催
It's so sad. - Just awful.
孩子总是会犯错的嘛
You know, kids make mistakes.
快点好起来 尤金
谢谢你们
thank you.
客气了
Sure.
好了 走吧 -真好
Okay, let's go. - So good.
失陪了 -好
Excuse me. - Okay.
再见 妮基 杰德 罗拉 安布尔 罗克西 彻丽
Bye, Nikki, Jade, Lola, Amber, Roxy, Cherry.
再见 汤米 -再见
Bye, Tommy. - Bye.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
韦斯特伯里离开她家了
Okay, Westbury comes out of her house, you know.
你的车要跟上
Obviously there's your car.
今天晚点又要去吃午餐 也许是安东尼奥餐吧
Later in the day, fancy lunch, Antonio's maybe?
你的车又要跟上
There's your car again.
我们什么时候去她家
When do we go in her house?
我们不能擅自闯入她家 我们只是恐吓她
- We're not breaking in. This is intimidation.
只要能让她知道这一点就行
We're just trying to get in her head.
简单点不行吗 把她直接弄死
It would be easier, though, just to kill her.
阿尔卡迪 拜托 这是个简单的计划 不要即兴发挥
Arkady, please, this is a simple plan, no improvising.
我们只要恐吓她就行
We're just trying to intimidate her--
什么鬼 失陪一下
Oh, what the fuck? Excuse me, gentlemen.
乔伊斯 -嗨
Joyce. - Hi.
如果你完成的早然后想来这
If you finished early and you're coming in here
喝一杯 那我可真是想错你了
to tie one on, boy, have I misjudged you.
我不可能完成 -你当然可以
No, I-I can't finish. - Of course you can finish.
做领导就是这样的 你可以搞定
Okay, this is what it means to be a boss--you're just fine.
也许我就不是做领导的料
- Well, maybe I'm not cut out
因为我
for leadership because I'm not getting...
他们俩是谁 -合伙人
Who are those guys? - Ah, they're associates.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
他们为什么盯着我
Why are they staring at me, then?
我不知道 只是好奇吧
I don't know. They're curious gentlemen.
你刚才说什么 你需要什么
What were you saying? What do you need?
你不是又在密谋什么吧
Are you plotting something?
没有 我没有密谋
No, I'm not plotting anything.
乔伊斯 你负责编辑 我负责业务的事 好吗
Joyce, you handle editorial. I'll handle the business, okay?
这是业务吗 -对啊
This is business? - Yes, this is business.
我对付这些政客都15年了
I've been dealing with politicians for 15 years.
他们来了一茬又走 只有我还在
They come, and they go. I'm still here.
没错 坦率的说 简直就是奇迹
Yeah, which is a miracle, frankly.
你是又打算绑♥架♥童子军呢
What, are you gonna kidnap some scouts
还是偷走他们的曲奇
or steal their cookies?
你听说了
So you heard about that?
对 -好吧 我不偷东西的 乔伊斯
Yes. - Look, I don't steal, Joyce...
也许那些人就不值得拥有
From people who don't deserve it, okay?
我想做点实事
What I'm trying to do is real,
很不容易 而且没有捷径
and it's hard, and there are no shortcuts.
我看明白了 我求助是来错地方了
I can see I came to the wrong place for any help.
够了
That's enough, okay?
这样吧
How about this?
你♥他♥妈♥干好你的活 我也干好我的
Do your fucking job, and I'll do mine.
行吧 走着瞧
Okay, we'll see about that.
没事 -很好
We're good, gentlemen. - Spasibo.
我的斯维特拉娜会喜欢这些的
My Svetlana will love these.
请吧
Pozhaluysta.
好了 姑娘们 注意了
Okay, girls. Your attention, please.
我知道这不是真的 但如果说要做童子军
I know these aren't real, but if there's one thing
需要做到的就是即兴表演和保持素养
scouts know how to do, it's improvise and stay chaste.
韦斯特伯里议员
Councilwoman Westbury.
你好 我是乔伊斯·普里格
Hello. Hi, I am Joyce Prigger.
自从您65年成为校董
I am a big admirer of yours,
我就是您的粉丝
ever since you ran for school board in '65.
我不能坐在那看着他们
Oh, well, I couldn't just sit back and watch them
教我们的孩子塞林格是不是
teach our kids Salinger, now, could I?
绝对不行
Certainly not, no.
但是你 你一直是个榜样
Um, but you, you're an inspiration--
因为你可以很好的平衡
the way you've been able
家庭和事业
to balance raising a family with a career.
南加利福尼亚州的
I mean, the first city councilwoman
第一任女议员
in all of Southern California.
你简直就是先锋啊
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表