剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》现在是黄金期 宝贝
"Minx" is primetime, baby.
说得好
Whoo! - Yes!
好酒
Mmm. That's the good stuff. - Mm-hmm.
蒂娜小姐 我知道你知道芝士火锅叉在哪儿
Now, Miss Tina, I know you got fondue forks somewhere.
储藏室
Pantry. - Ah.
吸草时间
Grass break!
好吧 在你变得太激动之前
Okay, before you get too excited,
我不会让你嗑药的
there will be no acid break... - Aww.
我说今晚 -这些是什么
This evening. - What are these?
没什么 我爸爸送的
Nothing. My dad sent them.
首先 你♥爸♥爸死了
Well, first of all, your dad's dead.
其次 你为什么把
Secondly, why are you hiding
鬼爸爸的花藏在储藏室
ghost dad's flowers in the pantry?
我错过了吸草时间吗
Did I miss grass break?
书店比尔吗 -没谁
Bookstore Bill? - It's nobody.
女孩就不能给自己买♥♥些玫瑰吗
Can't a girl buy herself some roses?
来吧 你一定要告诉我们
Come on. You have to tell us.
是你的二表哥德里克吗 -他是我侄子
Is it your second cousin Derek? - He's my nephew.
你说他很可爱 -他12岁
You said he was cute. - He's 12.
天呐
Oh, my God.
道格
Doug?
又来
Again?
我告诉你 我在那该死的名单上
I'm telling you, man. I'm on the goddamn list.
我是杂♥志♥的出版人
I'm the publisher of the magazine.
什么杂♥志♥ -《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
What magazine? - "Minx"!
我的女编辑上节目了
My lady editor is on the show.
是我 是我让她来的
And I-- and I am the reason she's here!
雷内蒂 不在名单上 我不能让你上去
Renetti, not on the list. I can't let you up.
那就叫人来问问吧 -还有两分钟就要播出了
Then call somebody, please. - It's two minutes to air.
没有人可以叫 你真倒霉
There's no one to call. You are out of luck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这儿 乔伊斯·普里格 她的伴儿
Right there. Joyce Prigger. Her plus two.
我就是那一团 第二团
I'm that little scribble. I'm the second scribble.
道格·雷内蒂
It's Doug Renetti.
哦 那也太小了
Oh, wow. That is small.
好吧 进去吧
Yeah, go ahead. You're in.
《迪克·卡维特秀》
"The Dick Cavett Show."
在今晚的节目中我们请到了《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》杂♥志♥
On tonight's program, from "Minx" magazine,
编辑乔伊斯·普里格
Shh, shh, shh. - Editor Joyce Prigger.
你们大多数人现在
Most of you are aware by now
都知道妇女解放运动了
of the Women's Liberation Movement.
这个国家的很多女性都觉得
A lot of women in this country feel that,
社会对她们并不公平
well, society isn't exactly fair in its treatment of them.
她们厌倦了任人摆布
They're tired of being pushed around
她们希望事情有所改变
and they want things to change.
我想请一位对这一切
I'd like to bring out someone who has
有着独特观点的人
a somewhat unique point of view on all this.
她就是《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》杂♥志♥的编辑
She's the editor of "Minx" magazine,
如果你还没想清楚
which, if you haven't figured by now,
这本是女性向杂♥志♥
is not about semiaquatic, carnivorous mammals.
我也想给大家看看具体内容
I'd show you more,
但是如果我给了 我们节目就得被封了
but they'd cancel my show if I did.
这本杂♥志♥已经席卷了出版界
The magazine has taken the publishing world by storm,
几天之内第二♥期♥就卖♥♥光了
selling out its second issue in a matter of days.
但这是女权生义吗 还是色情
But is it feminist? Is it pornography?
或者两者兼而有之
Can it be both?
让我们找出答案 有请乔伊斯·普里格
Let's find out. Please welcome Joyce Prigger.
欢迎 -你好谢谢
Welcome. - Hello. Thank you.
看来你有一些粉丝啊
It seems like you've got some fans.
女人说话的时候声音会很大
Well, women can be loud when they use their voices.
没那么可怕 是吧 -我什么都怕
It's not so scary, is it? - Oh, I'm afraid of everything
我就是那种平均胆小鬼
I'm what'd you call an equal opportunity wimp.
别小看自己 迪克
Don't sell yourself short Dick.
有了我们的摄影师 连你都能成为风♥骚♥♥女♥子男模
With our photographer, even you coyld be a "Minx" man.
我认为这个世界还没有准备好看到我
I don't think the world is ready for that.
你们说呢 你们想一窥
What do you say? You wanna take a peek
迪克·卡维特的大门后吗
behind Dick Cavett's curtains?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay
谁采访谁呢这是
Who's interviewing who here?
你想抢走我的饭碗吗女士
Are you gunning for my job, lady?
一个女性脱口秀主持人吗 我觉得是时候了
A female talk show host? I think it's about time.
如果我能做 是个人都能做吧
If I can do it, anyone can.
那么你到底是怎么
So how did you get into all this?
你的背景好像还蛮严肃的
You've got this straight-laced background.
是呢 -去了不错的大学
Mm-hmm. - Went to a fancy college.
作为一个小姑娘来说
I mean, as a little girl,
你有想过自己会上这档节目吗
is this where you imagined you'd be?
说实话迪克 我小时候的梦想是
Well, Dick, in my childhood fantasy,
上沙利文秀 可不是来你这
I was on "Ed Sullivan," not here.
然后斯文给了我一个那种表情
And then Sven throws me this look like,
不好意思 但我可没觉得对不起
"Oops, sorry but not sorry."
我赌100块 这个斯文
A hundred bucks this Sven character
肯定是想上你 -他已经上过了
tries to sleep with you. - Oh, he already did.
也许我也应该试试你这种生活
Maybe I'd like life on the commune.
你一天都撑不下去
You wouldn't last a single day.
真好闻
Oh, you smell nice.
你给我买♥♥的洗发水
You bought my shampoo for me.
你都已经到这了
I mean, you're here enough.
那你就一直走到毕格罗去给我买♥♥的吗
So you went all the way down to Bigelow to get it?
嗯 我让弗朗辛去的
Yeah-- sent Francine.
可怜的弗朗辛
Poor Francine.
我真的认为这件作品
You know, I really think this piece
会引起巨大的转变
is gonna cause a seismic shift.
没有人写反战运动中的
Nobody's writing about gender dynamics
性别动态
within the anti-war movement.
这些自♥由♥主义者对女性的态度很糟糕
These are good liberals who are just awful to women.
应该会让很多人都觉得不舒服
I think it's gonna make a lot of people uncomfortable.
希望不要像那个破烂的贮藏室床垫
Not as uncomfortable
那么不舒服
as that ratty pantry mattress, I hope.
如果能写出一篇好文章
Listen, I am more than willing to suffer
我宁可忍♥受那个破床垫
for a good story.
我觉得你这个想法很有可能获得成功
My guess is you probably make it.
很有可能
Probably?
毋庸置疑
Indubitably.
然后我对这个议员说
And so I say to this councilwoman,
如果你要在我的照片上
"If you're gonna plaster my face all over the place
贴满恶魔角的标志
"on signs with devil horns, then at least
那至少用一张好看的吧
use a picture from my good side, you know?"
比如这样的
Oh, it's this one.
这么多负能量 都没能打倒你哈
And all that negativity, that didn't get to you?
估计很多人面对这种情况都会退缩了吧
A lot of people would just curl up and hide.
这边 这边 -让一下
Points. Points. - Oh, yeah, excuse me.
不好意思 借过 -抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry. - Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 -没看见你
Excuse me. - Didn't see you.
让一下
Excuse me.
面对这些负面评论 你得有盔甲来保护自己
You've got this armor that protects you from critics.
这样就行
That'll do it.
第二点我想说的是
Secondly, I would say,
如果这让你很心烦那就别去想了
if it bothers you, don't buy it.
你好 -抱歉
Hello. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为这个
I thought this--
等等 我认识你
Wait a second. I recognize you.
你是西蒙妮·德 不是
You're Simone de B-- no.
那个法国名字我读不出来
That French name I can't pronounce.
不是你吗 杰曼·格里尔
That's not you? Germaine Greer?
接近了 她是澳洲人 也是我朋友
Closer. She's Australian and a friend.
维多利亚·哈奈特
Victoria Hartnett.
妇女参政受害者 我就知道
"Suffering Suffragettes." Yeah.
乔伊斯让我读过
Joyce had me read it.
写的真不错 -谢谢
I gotta say, not bad. - Oh, why, thank you.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表