剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
You're a pioneer.
那还不是因为我有
Oh, well, I have a bottomless can
永不枯竭的福杰仕咖啡和能干的女员工们
of Folgers and a crackerjack all-female staff.
你是有意从政吗
Are you looking to get into politics?
不是 我只是 我来这是
Oh, uh, no, um, no, I'm just--I'm actually here
还这些的
to, um, return these
同时替道格·雷内蒂道歉
with apologies from Doug Renetti.
看来你们俩一开始相处的不是很融洽
Okay, well, it seems like you two got off on the wrong foot.
玛丽安 做个好人 把这些发下去
Mm-hmm. Marian, be a lamb and, um, distribute these
然后组织一下姑娘们
and, uh, organize the girls.
是 女土
Ja, fraulein.
替我女儿道歉哈
Apologies for my daughter.
为她那怪异的幽默感
She has a unique sense of humor.
没事
Yeah.
我觉得你可能误会了底袋钱
Um, I think you got the wrong impression of Bottom Dollar,
还有道格·雷内蒂先生 因为
and even of Doug Renetti, actually, because,
我知道他有时候脾气不太好
look, I know he can be a little rough around the edges,
但是
but you know what?
只有他肯给我机会
He was the only one who would take a chance
出版我的杂♥志♥
on publishing my magazine.
这是给新一代女性的指南
It's a road map for the next generation of women,
给像你女儿这样的姑娘们重新定义未来的杂♥志♥
for girls like yours who will redefine what's possible.
是嘛
Really?
你的杂♥志♥中都有什么文章呢
What kind of articles are in this magazine of yours?
非常重要的题目 比如
Oh, well, important topics, you know--
教育法第九修正案 新时代等等
uh, Title IX, ERA.
安娜贝拉
Mm, mm-hmm. Annabelle!
对于新时代你有什么想法
What do you think of the ERA?
我不想被征召入伍然后死在越南
I don't want to get drafted and die in Vietnam.
朱莉 你觉得呢
Julie, would you like to weigh in?
如果我离婚了
If I get divorced,
一分钱都不会给我丈夫
I don't want to pay my husband alimony.
即便他抚养孩子
Even if he raises the kids
而你去上医科学校也不给他钱吗
while you attend medical school?
好吧 那加入男童子军的
All right, well, what about the right
权力呢
to join a male scout group
如果你想学习木雕
if you want to learn about wood carving
还有野外生存 而不是
and wilderness survival, instead of--
你刻了很多木头吗
Do you carve a lot of wood?
没有 但我认为我应该有权利去这么做
No, but I do believe that I should have the right to.
这个有翻领 -我 我不知道
This one has a turtleneck. - I just--I don't know.
这可比看上去要难的多了
It's a lot harder than it looks.
天哪
Oh, my God.
答案在哪呢 -给我
Where's the answer key? - Give that to me!
我滴个神啊
Oh, my gosh. - Oh, it--
这就是你的指南吗
Is this your road map?
这指南是指向地狱的吗
I'm fairly certain that leads straight to hell.
不用这么大惊小怪的吧 不过就是丁丁而已
Oh, for Pete's sake, they're just penises,
你就别管了 虽然有点傻 但挺搞笑的
minding their own business-- it's silly, and it's fun.
这就是我说的
And there's something to be said
别太把自己当回事了哈
for not taking oneself so seriously.
很明显 我们对于
Ah, well, we clearly have very different ideas
如何塑造未来女性的思维这事上有分歧
about how to shape the minds of young women.
如果你已经打算
And if you've already aligned yourself
跟雷内蒂这种人混在一块 那我向你保证
with the likes of Mr. Renetti, I can assure you that your days
你在圣费尔南多谷的日子已经屈指可数了
in the San Fernando Valley are numbered.
好了 姑娘们 别只顾着逗乐子了
Okay, girls, enough monkey business.
站好队 不要慢吞吞的 走吧
Form up! Don't dawdle. Let's go.
大家要面带笑容挺直脊梁
Now, I want big smiles, straight spines,
缩回肚子
and flat tummies.
吸回去 露丝
Suck it in, Ruth.
幸好你们都还在
Oh, thank God you're still here.
好吧 我们还要做杂♥志♥呢
Okay. We have a magazine to make.
我们吗
Oh, we?
今天的事我太抱歉了
Look I am so, so sorry about today, okay?
你们今天充满热情和想法
You came in with enthusiasm and ideas,
可我却完全没有当做一回事
and I just stole your joie de vivre.
事实是 我脑子里装了太多事了
The truth is, I am in way over my head
我必须得想清楚
but I have to figure it out.
是我们必须得想清楚
We have to figure it out,
就算不是为了我 为了下一代女性
if not for us, then for the girls who come next,
因为我看到了未来 实在是太吓人了
because I have seen the future, and it is terrifying.
比你下午4点的样子还吓人吗
Like you at 4:00 p.m.?
哦 比那惊心动魄多了
Oh, scarier.
我们开工吧老大 -好
Let's get to work, boss. - Oh, okay.
哎呀
Oh, my God.
我记得
♪ I remember ♪
第一次相遇的时候说过我们永不分离
♪ when we first met we said we'd never part ♪
我们永不分离
♪ We'd never part ♪
亲爱的 我们都明白
♪ Darling, we both understood that ♪
你的一切都如此美好
♪ Everything was good about you ♪
没有你我根本活不下去
♪ I can't live without you ♪
现在我们分了手 亲爱的
♪ Now that we are broken up, darling ♪
我的生活不能没有你
♪ My life is nothing without you ♪
我们
♪ We... ♪
这个布局够简单不 -里奇
This layout, was it Curt? - Richie.
不只是摄影 他简直是天生就有设计的眼光
It's not just photography. He has a real eye for design.
太好了 这个游戏是新的
Great. The game is new.
有意思吧 斑比挺逗的
It's fun. Bambi's fun.
她喜欢混搭
She loves her mix and match.
我不知道你怎么做到的
Look, I don't know how you did it,
但我觉得这是我看到的最好的一版
but this is the best version of this rag I've seen so far.
是吧
Right?
是啊 终于弄成了
Yeah, it really came together.
甚至还有萨曼莎·脆饼呢
Ah, even Samantha Shortcake got a piece in it.
萨曼莎·肖特是个化名
Samantha Short is a nom de plume
我可以尽情使用
I will use very proudly.
非常好 真不错
Great, good stuff.
道格 其实你是个好老板
You know, Doug, in your own way...
不过跟别人不太一样而已
you're actually a really good boss.
我 我想说谢谢你 给了《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》一个机会
I just--I want to say thank you for giving "Minx" a chance.
你不是想上我吧 普里格
Are you trying to get in my pants, Prigger?
因为我现在可不在办公室里搞了
Cause I don't put out in the office anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我可是接受教训了
I learned that lesson many times.
对了 我喜欢你的新标题
Oh, by the way, I love the new headlines.
感觉又有力度又容易理解
They're punchy and understandable,
我没想到你能做到这一点
which I didn't know you could be.
干得好
Good work.
汤米
Tommy!
是鲍比 -是吗
It was Bobby. - Yeah, was it?
那可是我祖母的猫头鹰
That was my grandmother's owl!
小点声
Turn it down!
汉德森家自己有电视
Okay, the Hendersons have their own TV.
他们可不用听我们的节目
They don't want to hear ours.
真是够够的了
Jesus Christ!
你知道为什么孩子一生下来就像爸爸吗
Do you know why babies come out looking like the dad?
这就是进化论的结果
It's some, like, evolutionary thing,
这样男人才不会把自己的宝宝给吃了
so men won't eat their young.
但生物学对女人有什么帮助 乔伊斯
But was does biology do for the moms, Joyce?
我有个疯狂的想法
I have kind of a crazy idea.
我已经试过安♥眠♥酮♥了
Oh, no. I already tried Quaaludes.
你来为《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》工作好不好
No, what if you came to work for "Minx"?
每天上午或者一周只工作几天
I mean, mornings or a few times a week,
你看怎么合适怎么来
whatever's good for you.
怎么了 因为昨天事情很顺利吗
- What, because yesterday went so well?
我知道自己状态也不好
Okay. I know I was not at my best.
有时候人们不像你一样做事
You know, just because people can't do what you do
并不等于他们就不会做事
doesn't mean they can't do something.
看见没 这就是我想说的
See, yeah, that right there, that's what I need.
你和斑比 蒂娜还有里奇相处的很好
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表