剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
然后是半页的那个 我不知道
and then a few half-pages for, I don't know,
什么眼部凝胶 但是他同意了
some eye-related goo. But he's in.
看起来凯迪拉克和鱼子酱起作用了
It looks like Cadillacs and caviar are in play.
再见了 双头屌♥
Au revoir, le double dong.
天呐
Oh, my God.
还有一件事
One other thing is, uh,
罗斯先生想和斑比共度一夜
Mr. Ross wants me to toss in a night with Bambi.
你不是在暗示
Uh, you're not suggesting--
是 为了达成交易
I am. In order to close the deal,
他想和斑比去他的
he wants a night with Bambi at his--
我猜你可以把它叫做他在鸦林镇的 操宅
I guess you could call it his "fuck pad" at the Ravenswood.
但我会听你的
But I will defer to you.
我会让你决定接不接受这些条件
I'll let you decide if those terms are acceptable.
哈哈 真好笑
Ha ha, very funny.
这是他的地址和
This is his address and the code
后门密♥码♥
to get in the back entrance.
你可以自己试试
You could try it yourself,
准备好面对一个
just be prepared for a handsy old man
硬都只能硬一半的下流老头吧
who probably only gets semi-hard.
抱歉 孩子 但这张卡片代表了这些人的真实自我
I'm sorry, kid, but this card is who these people really are.
这不是音乐
This isn't music.
不 《伟大的美国歌♥曲集》
No, "The Great American Songbook,"
那才是音乐
now, that is music.
不 诗歌♥
No, poetry.
无论白天黑夜 你都是唯一
♪ Night and day, you are the one ♪
只有你在月光下
♪ Only you beneath the moon ♪
在阳光下
♪ And under the sun ♪
希望我没有打扰到你
Hope I'm not interrupting.
科尔·波特才是被你打扰的人
Cole Porter is who you're interrupting.
我听说我们要做生意了
I hear we're going to be in business.
你没听错 小姐
You heard right, young lady.
你的搭档 雷内蒂先生 很有头脑
Your partner, Mr. Renetti, got a good head on his shoulders.
所以我们应该用这个地址来签你的合同吗
So is this the address we should use for your contract?
我这辈子 你都是这个俱乐部的老大
All my life, you've lorded over this club.
我不得不听你们的祝酒词
And I have had to listen to your toasts and your agendas
你们的议程 你们关于
and your archaic rules about dressing modestly
穿着举止得体的陈旧规则
and acting with decorum.
我不知道你在暗示什么
I don't know what you're insinuating,
但很明显 你误解了现在的情况
but clearly, you have misread the situation.
所以你不是一个卑鄙的厌女者
Oh, so you're not a vile misogynist
为了做交易让人把一个人
who makes a deal to have a human being
送到他的床上吗
delivered to his bed?
没事的 各位
It's all right, everyone.
只是普里格小姐一时糊涂
It's just Miss Prigger in one of her tizzies.
嗯嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
那是罗斯先生在我12岁的时候
And that was just Mr. Ross' hand on my ass
用手摸我屁♥股♥ 我那时刚刚赢得了青少年网球锦标赛
when I was 12 years old and won the Juniors Tennis Tournament.
你想知道我为什么再也不上球场了吗
You wanna know why I'm never on the courts anymore?
因为那次抓屁♥股♥让我不愿再打网球了
It's because that ass grab made me quit.
你们都不打算说点什么吗
Oh, none of you are gonna say anything?
你真丢人
You are an embarrassment.
幸好你父亲没能活着看到这一天
It's a good thing your father didn't live to see this day.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
你没事了
You're fine.
天啊 我想这么做很多年了
God, I've wanted to do that for years.
我甚至不知道可以同时折断三根肋骨
I didn't even know you could break three ribs at once.
道格告诉我他说了什么
Doug told me what he said,
所以我给了它一点额外的魅力
so I gave it a little extra oomph.
新天赋啊 -噢
So a new talent. - Ooh.
天呐 普里格
Jesus, Prigger.
谁能想到你还会出拳揍人
Who knew you could throw a punch?
我再也不能回这个地方了
I can never come back to this place.
我觉得我没意见
And I think I'm fine with that.
嘿 乔伊斯 当我
Hey, Joyce, when I, uh--
当我遇到那个人 意识到他可能真的会在
when I met that man and realized that he might actually
我们的杂♥志♥上做广♥告♥的时候 我不想骗你 孩子
advertise in our magazine, I'm not gonna lie to you, kid,
我
I got--
我真的很兴奋
I got really excited.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说 你不会以为我想
I mean, what, you don't think I want to, uh,
就是 和真正有钱的人
I don't know, be in business with people
做生意吧
who've got real money?
用别人的钱在棕榈酒吧勾搭
Chum it up at The Palm on somebody else's dime?
是啊 但是
Yeah, that's not--
我们现在的情况不是这样
that's not where we are, though.
不 但我相信我们会的
No, but I believe we will be.
你和我按我们的方式合作
You and me together on our terms.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
好
Good.
因为我需要你帮我个忙
'Cause I need you to do something for me.
天呐
Oh, God.
质感和尺寸都很丰富
There's so many textures and sizes.
这个的脉络很逼真
Oh, this one has a very realistic vein.
我有个主意 《假阳♥具♥--
Oh, I got an idea. How about, "Dildos.
当其他所有的广♥告♥商都说不的时候》怎么样
When every other advertiser says no."
我能问个疯狂的问题吗
Can I ask a crazy question?
让女人了解性玩具真的有那么糟糕吗
Is it really so bad to let women know about sex toys?
哪个女人会想要性玩具
What woman wants a sex toy?
我不知道谁会用
I don't know anyone who uses them.
你知道的 -噢 是吗
Uh, yes you do. - Oh?
噢 -只有这样我才能
Oh. - Yeah, it's the only way I
到终点 你懂我的意思吧
can, um...get to the end, per se.
和莱尼不行吗
So not with Lenny?
不 我是说 做♥爱♥的感觉很好
No, I mean, sex feels nice, but I just--
但我需要能让我大脑空白的东西
I need something to push me over the edge.
很长一段时间
For a long time, I thought there was
我都觉得是我自己有问题
something wrong with me.
如果我知道有这些 帮手
If I'd been aware of these, um...helpers,
就是我刚结婚的时候
you know, when I was first married,
这样我就不用哭
it might have saved me a lot of tears
也不用带着假发和眼镜害怕得去趟市中心了
and a scary trip downtown with a wig and glasses.
我不知道
I had no idea.
好吧 我们又不谈这种事
Yeah, well, we don't talk about this kind of stuff.
也许我们应该谈谈
Well, maybe we should.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
你最喜欢用什么方式自♥慰♥
Uh, what's your favorite way to masturbate?
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.
我刚告诉你的是非常私人的事
I just told you some very personal things.
只有我的美发师才知道的事
Things only my hairdresser knows.
不
No.
反正 我也不 就是
I d--I don't do it, anyway, so--
不怎么做 所以 就是
Not really. So it's just, you know--
这让我觉得
It makes me feel, um...
这太蠢了
Ugh. It's dumb.
所以你唯一能得到快♥感♥的方式
So the only way you can get pleasure
就是和男人一起吗
is when you're with a man?
这可不太女权 小乔伊
That's not very feminist, Joycie.
格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆会怎么说
I mean, what would Gloria Steinem say?
我希望如果我有幸见到格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆
I hope if I ever meet Gloria Steinem,
我们可以不用讨论自♥慰♥
we are not talking about masturbating.
我非常希望你们会讨论自♥慰♥
And I very much hope that you are.
她可能也有一些小妙招呢
She probably has a few tricks up her sleeve,
你懂我的意思吧
you know?
好吧 回头见
All right, I'll see you later.
用这个 开4档 好吧
Use this one. Level 4. Okay?
我发现很难意识到
♪ I found it very hard to realize ♪
你
♪ That you ♪
从我眼中偷走了爱
♪ Stole the love inside from my eyes ♪
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表