剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
知道了
Noted.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
仓库里的通风系统简直就是狗屎
Ventilation in the warehouse is dog shit.
还有卡车冒出的烟雾
Fumes from the trucks.
先生们 我不是想过分赞扬现任政♥府♥
Well, gentlemen, not to give our current administration
但他们两年前
too much credit, but they did pass
确实通过了
federal workplace safety regulations
联邦工作场所安全条例
two years ago.
你们听说过职业安全和健康署吧 -职业安全和健康署
Surely you've heard of OSHA? - OSHA?
是啊 你不必在这种糟糕的条件下工作
Yeah, you don't have to labor in these awful conditions.
你们像所有的工作者一样是有权利的
You, like all workers, have rights.
还要几天 蒂娜 -这不关我的事 菲尔
How many more days, Tina? - Not my call, Phil.
工作完成后就结束吧
When the job's done, it'll be done.
但修复《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》不是我们的工作
But fixing "Minx" is not our job.
我自己有四款盈利颇丰的杂♥志♥
I have four profitable titles of my own.
我昨天一整天都像个农夫一样
I spent all day yesterday hauling magazine bales
拖着杂♥志♥包
like a goddamn farmer.
货车9点出发
Van leaves at 9: 00.
这可不像艾迪
Oh, that doesn't look like Eddie.
这不是艾迪 -谁是艾迪
It's not Eddie. - Who is Eddie?
我们预定拍摄的蛇 但这不是艾迪
The snake we book for shoots, but that's not Eddie.
好吧 听着 我们被父权制社会社会化了
All right, okay, look, we have been socialized
认为自己是需要被拯救的受害者
by the patriarchy to think of ourselves
但我们是
as victims who need to be rescued,
自♥由♥的女性
but we're liberated women.
我们可以拯救自己
We can clearly just rescue ourselve--
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, okay, all right. Okay, all right.
嘿 伙计 你迷路了吗
Aw, hi, friend. Are you lost?
没关系的
It's okay.
我们去给你找个新家
We're gonna find you a new home.
停车场怎么样
What about the parking lot?
那里后面的小沟里 我看到有一群老鼠
In a little ditch back there, I saw a bunch of mice.
看起来很有意思 是吧小可爱
Seems like a fun time. Yes, cutie.
好了 我们得贴个标语
Bleh! Okay, we have got to put up a sign,
确保人们不要让门开着
make sure people do not leave the door open.
你觉得那东西是自己溜进来的吗
You think that thing slithered in on a its own?
这是个威胁
That was a threat. - Oh.
消息收到了 路易 蛇也收到了
Message received, Louie, and snake received.
不不不不不 我不是在指责你
No, no, no, no, no, I'm not accusing you.
我只是在传递一条任性的蛇的消息
I'm-- I'm simply relaying news of a wayward snake.
重点是我绝对会处理好这件事的
The point is, is I will handle this 100%.
你善良又通情达理
You are as reasonable as you are kind.
谢谢 拜拜
T-thank you. Bye.
布里格
Prigger!
你为什么总认为是我的错
Why do you always assume that it's my fault?
那还有哪个别的傻♥逼♥
Oh, was it some other jackass in a pussy bow
会教育他们工人的权利
riling up the warehouse guys,
导致惹毛了仓库的人
educating them about workers' rights?
那个环境非常不安全
It's a wildly unsafe environment.
就算是黑帮也不希望他们的员工
Surely even the Mob doesn't want their employees
死在工作中吧 -他们是黑帮
dying on the job. - They're the Mob.
要没有这一点就不是他们了
They're famous for being okay with that.
那我是坏人喽
And I'm the bad guy here.
听着 孩子
Listen to me, kid.
我要从没有《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》到不能出任何杂♥志♥了
I went from having no "Minx" to no magazines at all.
因为你 他们不会派送我们的东西了
They won't deliver anything of mine because of you.
我跟这些人做了15年生意
15 years I'm in business
都没有问题
with these people, no problem.
你来了六个星期
You're here six weeks,
我都不知道自己还有没有生意了
and I don't know if I have a business anymore.
要是这么脆弱
Well, if it's that fragile, I might argue
我可能会说你根本就没有生意
that you don't have a business at all, really.
别和我犟
Don't you take the high road on me.
所以你打入工人内部了吗 你是冠军吗
So you're into workers now? You're their champion?
是吗 -当然
Is that it? - Sure.
站起来 看看窗外
Stand up. Look out the window.
请站起来
I mean it. Stand up, please.
看窗外
Look out the window.
你看到那些人了吗
You see all these people? - Mm-hmm.
因为你他们都要朝不保夕了
Well, their asses are on the line because of you.
好吧 好吧 很显然有一个
All right, okay, surely there is
简单的解决办法 -是
a simple solution here. - Yeah, there is.
你的愿望要实现了 你去和黑帮谈谈
You're gonna get your wish. You're gonna talk to the Mob.
真不敢相信我错过了这个
I cannot believe I'm missing this,
但我确定你需要的一切都在这里
but I'm sure that everything you need is right in here.
雪莉知道我想要什么 所以
Oh, and Shelly knows what I want, so...
我不知道他应该看向哪里
I'm not sure where exactly he's supposed to be looking.
远离相机
Away from camera.
这就是风♥骚♥♥女♥子令人意想不到的转折点
That's the "Minx" twist. Oh.
大卫是理想化的男性美
"The David" is idealized male beauty.
这是一个招致物化的雕塑
It's a sculpture that invites objectification,
但就像我们拒绝男人看女人一样
but just as we reject men looking at women,
我们也拒绝男人看女人看男人
we also reject men looking at women looking at men.
但他已经把目光移开了
But he's already looking away.
是的 所以我们让他
Yes, that's why we having him looking away
看向另一个方向
but in the opposite direction.
它颠覆了期望
It subverts expectation.
好吧 戴恩 跳上去
Oh. - Okay. Uh, Dane, hop up there.
我应该看别处吗 -你会习惯的
Am I supposed to look away? - You'll get used to it.
是的 大概是这样的 但我得走了
Yeah, that's the rough idea, I guess, but I have to go.
我知道你会搞定的
So, um, I know you'll make it sing.
乔伊斯
Joyce
他就把东西放那吗
Is he just gonna leave that there?
我的天哪
Lord in Heaven.
这能撑多久
How long is this drive?
这些巧克力屌♥在阳光下放不了多久的
Those chocolate dicks are not gonna hold up in the sun.
你觉得它们会融化吗 -让开
Think they're gonna melt? - Move over.
你根本没有准备东西的天分
You have no flair for presentation.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
今天会是不错的一天
Today's gonna go good.
我要去参加小维托的舞会
I'm gonna go to this little shindig for Little Vito,
和那个大块头打个视频电♥话♥
get some face time with the big man,
然后 我们就能重新工作了
and, boom, we'll be back in business.
要是早知道公♥司♥的命运会押在一件T恤上
If I knew the fate of our company came down to a T-shirt,
我就选择百分百纯棉的了
I would've sprung for a 100% cotton.
你确定你能处理好这些吗
You sure you're cool to hold down the fort?
你能踩着华尔兹舞步去黑帮老大家吗
You cool with waltzing into a Mob boss' house?
拜托 这些是洛杉矶的黑帮
Oh, come on, these are L.A. gangsters.
离西西里越远
The danger peters out
就越不危险
the further you get from Sicily.
怎么回事 你是在担心我吗
What is going on? Are you worried about me?
我只是担心用这个问题
I'm just not sure bringing the problem
来解决这个解决问题的问题不太好
to solve the problem solves the problem.
好吧 除非你有什么门路
All right, well, unless you got any connections
能和一个敌对的犯罪家族扯上关系
to a rival crime family...
否则这就是我们唯一的办法了
I think this is our only move.
这件怎么样
what do you think?
这条宽松裤很配水泥鞋
Cement shoes are gonna go great with those slacks.
说吧 让我听听 练习一下
All right, go ahead. Let me hear it. Practice.
带点激♥情♥
With pep.
很抱歉我在你的仓库里
I'm sorry I sowed seeds
播下了怨恨的种子
of resentment at your warehouse.
乔伊斯
Joyce...
你是来亲吻戒指 表达尊重的好吗
you are there to kiss the ring, okay?
得了吧 他又不是教皇
Oh, please. He's not the Pope.
况且那家伙也不是很能干
Not that that guy is any great shakes either, by the way,
他对于同性恋的政策 -不 乔伊斯
His policy on homo-- - No, Joyce.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表