剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
My stomach feels like the butter churn at Spahn Ranch.
没错 是谁帮你收拾烂摊子的
Yeah, and who got you out of that mess?
你要是半夜打给乔伊斯
What, you think you're gonna call Joyce
她会把你偷偷藏在后备箱
and she's gonna smuggle you out
带你出去吗
in the trunk of her car at00 a.m.?
-不知道 也许吧 -她会喝杯牛奶
- I don't know, maybe. - She's gonna be asleep
睡得跟猪一样
with a glass of milk, out cold.
你的条件我考虑下 大帅哥
I'll take a look at these, hotshot.
你找到那个地址了吗
Did you find that address?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
当然不确定
Of course not.
这甜品真的很诱人
You're really tempting me,
但我必须得保持少女般的身材
but I do have to keep my girlish figure.
你肯定听说了吧 我又单身待嫁了
I'm back on the market, in case you hadn't heard.
能跟这样魅惑的女人约会 是每个男人的梦想 旺达
Well, any man would be lucky to date a fox like you, Wanda.
好了好了
Oh, well.
最近没多少人约我
My dance card's not exactly full these days.
男人觉得我太吓人了
I'm told that men find me intimidating.
我能懂
Yeah, well, I understand that.
都是因为媒体对你百般攻击
I think that's because you're taking a beating in the press,
我可以帮你扭转局面
and I can help turn that around for you.
威利的平台很大 受众很多
You know, Willy has a big platform
他也更敢说 这你肯定知道
and an even bigger mouth, which I think you know.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你也应该被大家倾听
- But I think you also deserve to be heard.
我自己就平台 这里专门塑造冠军女性
And I've got a venue that is built to champion women.
我从来没觉得自己是公众人物
I've never really thought of myself as a public figure.
贝齐·罗斯在帮丈夫缝裤子时
Betsy Ross was just sewing her husband's pants
发明了美国国旗
when she invented the American flag.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
罗莎·帕克斯在拒绝下车之后
Was Rosa Parks even an activist
才成一名平权活动家
before she refused to get off that bus?
你是说拒绝换座位吧
You mean refused to change seats?
乔伊斯·普里格
Joyce Prigger?
我能进来吗
- May I?
当然可以 请进
Of course. Yes, come in.
-谢谢 -乔伊斯·普里格竟然来我家了
- Thank you. - It's Joyce Prigger.
你好 旺达
- Wow. - Hello, Wanda.
你好你好 欢迎
- Hello. Welcome. - Hello.
乔伊斯 你在跟踪我吗
- What are you doing, tailing me now, Joyce?
没有 我是闻着操纵气味过来的
- Nope, just followed the smell of manipulation.
-真好 -旺达
- Great. - Wanda?
这个人不可信
- Hmm? - Do not trust this man
不要跟他合作
with your story.
他不在乎你
He does not care about you
不在乎我 不在乎任何人 真的
or me or anyone, really.
你俩是一对儿吗
- Oh, are you two an item?
呃 天哪 绝对不是
- Ew. God, no. - Oh, no.
我读出了被爱人抛弃的怨念
I'm just getting some jilted lover vibes.
作为一个商业伙伴来说 他确实伤了我的心
He did break my heart but as a business partner.
在全世界都没人理你时
- I promised you a magazine
我帮你办了杂♥志♥
when no one else in the world would.
然后转身把它交到
Only to turn around and then hand it over
那个江湖骗子温蒂·马手里
to that charlatan, Wendy Mah.
我喜欢《暴♥力♥性♥爱♥》
Oh, I love Aphrodisia.
你怎么知道温蒂的事的
Who told you about Wendy?
我底袋钱有朋友
I have friends at Bottom Dollar.
你敢这么说吗
Can you say the same thing?
我就是底袋钱
I am Bottom Dollar.
我就是《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
And I am "Minx."
我会把这个女人
And I will save both my magazine
和我的杂♥志♥从你的掠夺中拯救出来
and this poor woman from your predatory ways.
可我不需要拯救
- I don't think I need saving.
对 因为你是个坚强独♥立♥好女人
No, because you are a strong, independent person.
好吧 我
- Okay, I--
别让他继续散播
- Don't let him perpetuate
这可怕的谎言了
this disgusting lie that's already out there.
你肯定不是读了我的文章 才去报复你老公对
My article obviously did not inspire your act of revenge.
其实就是
Oh, it did, actually.
那么 旺达
- Well, come on, Wanda. That's--
听着 威利从没强迫过我
Listen, Willy never forced me,
不像你写的那些女人
not like the women that you wrote about.
但是 你说一个妻子没心情就可以
But I mean, you show me a wife who's never had sex
不用做♥爱♥ 我会说你要么是骗子
when she's not in the mood, and I'll show you a liar
要么你们的婚姻还在蜜月期
or at the very least, a woman who's still on her honeymoon.
这篇文章真的让我思考
So it did-- the article, it got me thinking.
但我没建议你诉诸暴♥力♥
- But I didn't suggest turning to violence.
我没想到会造成那么大的伤害
well, I didn't know that it was gonna do that much damage.
我还以为
I thought it would just,
会让他辣辣的 最后很刺♥激♥呢
you know, burn a little bit and be funny.
真是太有趣了
- And it was very funny.
我不想忽视这事的悲剧色彩
Not to take away from any of your suffering,
但用墨西哥辣椒打手♥枪♥还挺
but the jalapeno hand job was very--
-我们正说着话呢 -本来是我跟她在说话
- We're talking here. - No, we were actually talking.
你横插一脚
- We're talking. You're making it worse.
-你明白吗 -能让我说完吗
- Do you understand-- - Can I finish?
-对不起 -请讲
- Sorry. - Please.
我只是受够了在自己家
I just got sick of being told what to do
被人呼来喝去的感觉了
and who to be in my own home.
有些人只是想利用你
Some people just want to use you
满足他们愚蠢的欲望
for their own stupid desires
自私的目的 甚至是琐碎的争吵
or selfish aims or petty squabbles.
他们都懒得把你当人看
They don't even bother seeing you as a human being.
不管你俩发生了什么
I don't know what's going on between the two of you,
我都不想参与其中
but I don't want any part of it.
我要讲自己的故事
I'm gonna tell my own story.
感谢您的时间
- Well, thank you for your time.
-祝你顺利 旺达 -感谢
- You have a great day, Wanda. - Thank you.
-开心了吧 -够了
- Happy? - Oh, my God.
欢迎来到
Welcome back to day five
“男人站起来”行动的第五天
of the M.E.N. offensive.
我们好像戳到痛处了 各位
Now, we've struck a nerve, folks.
收听率高得惊人
Ratings are through the roof.
我都在重新跟电台谈合同了
Contracts are being renegotiated.
我买♥♥个带游泳池的家
I'm getting an in-ground pool,
不许你来用 老妈
and you can't come use it, Ma.
在威利的法律行动之外
Now, in addition to Willy's legal action,
我们还会为那些
we'll be providing resources
不知如何提起诉讼的人提供帮助
to men who can't file lawsuits of their own.
冲突正式升级了 朋友们
That's called an escalation of conflict, my friends.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
女士们也想分一杯羹
The ladies want a piece of the action, too,
今天我们请到了一位优秀的
and we have the most impressive lady of all
一位女嘉宾
here with us today.
南加州第一位
The first female councilman
女议员
in Southern California
一位大美人
and a total babe to boot.
圣费尔南多谷的骄傲
The pride of the San Fernando Valley,
布里吉特·韦斯特伯里
Bridget Westbury.
很高兴来到这里
- Well, it's a pleasure to be here.
发生在 你们同伴身上的事
What happened to your... person
这场十足的闹剧 我们都知道该怪谁
is a travesty, and we all know who's responsible.
我怪“莫德”“玛丽·泰勒·摩尔”
I blame "Maude," "Mary Tyler Moore,"
以及“那个女孩”
and to a lesser extent, "That Girl."
都是我们的敌人
- Mm, enemies all.
但我们要向他们宣战
But we're taking the fight to them.
大家一直以来都投票反对核电站
People vote all the time to ban nuclear power plants
反对露天矿
and strip mines,
这些振兴我们经济的产业
and those industries make our economy strong.
而恰恰是像《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》这样的色情杂♥志♥削弱了我们的社区
Pornography like "Minx" enfeebles our community.
因此 我要在周一提出决议
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表