剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
好的
Yeah, okay.
这真是拙劣
This is cheesy. And--
抱歉 这太尴尬了
I'm sorry, this is just embarrassing.
这完全没有意义
And it's--this-- it's completely meaningless.
我们应该说点什么
We're supposed to be saying something here.
好了 乔伊斯 来吧 花一分钟享受一下吧
Okay, Joyce, come on. Take a minute and enjoy this.
看看这些人 他们为了实现
Look at all these people working hard
你的梦想而努力工作
to make your dream come true.
你以为这是我的梦想吗
You think this is my dream?
我的梦想是一锅美味健康的汤汁
My dream is a pot of delicious, healthy soup,
而你所做的只是往里面加了一小块屎
and what you're doing is adding a tiny little piece of shit
然后搅拌 希望没人会注意到
to it and stirring it in, hoping no one's gonna notice.
哦 是这样吗 -这对我来说
Oh, is that right? - This is not just
不是一件小事 好吗
some piece of business for me, okay?
这是我毕生的事业
This is my life's work. Why should I have
我为什么要为了别人而妥协呢
to compromise that for someone else?
因为你♥他♥妈♥要变得成熟点
Because grow the fuck up.
这就是原因
That's why.
你觉得你是在帮我
You think you're doing me a favor?
我已经很成功了
I'm a goddamn success story.
我就是美国梦 我很抱歉地告诉你
I'm the American Dream, and I'm sorry to tell you this,
乔伊斯 也许你的杂♥志♥没有你想像的那么美好
Joyce, but maybe your magazine isn't as good as you think it is--yet.
至少现在还没有
as you think it is--yet.
你凭什么这么说
- Who are you to determine that?
我就是资本
I'm the money.
你的资本太贵了
Yeah, well, your money costs too much.
那可太糟糕了 因为只有我
Well, that's too bad, 'cause I'm the only one
能看到你的能力
who sees what you can do.
各位 我是要把我的老二挂在消防杆上还是
Guys, am I draping my penis over the fire pole or--
什么
What?
嘿 性感女郎
Hey, sexy lady.
操♥死♥你
Fuck you!
我正是这个意思
That's the idea.
哟嚯
Yoo-hoo.
我偷了孩子们的篮子 把责任推给了复活节的恶魔
I stole the kids baskets and blamed it on the Easter Devil.
这是我创造的一个新角色
That's a new character I created.
你不是家里唯一的艺术家
You're not the only artist in the family.
这里
Hmm. - Here,
吃点巧克力会感觉好点
chocolate makes it better.
不用 我没事
- No, I'm fine. - Hmm.
你为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering my calls?
已经好几周了
It's been weeks.
因为我一直在重新思考我的生活
'Cause I've been busy rethinking my life.
你最近去过报摊吗
Mm, and have you been to a newsstand recently?
研究旅行
You know, a research trip?
不 我受够了这些
Nope. I'm done with all that.
我要做格伦做的事
I'm gonna do what Glenn does.
坐稳《少女皇后》的位置
Sit tight at "Teen Queen,"
写关于眼线的文章 升职
write about eyeliner, get promoted.
好吧 如果你 -听着 谢尔
Okay, well, if you-- - Look, Shell,
我知道你想让我这样
I know that you want this for me,
但我宁愿永远不出版杂♥志♥
but I would rather never publish a magazine
也不愿屈服于某人的坏主意
than capitulate to someone's bad idea.
如果这不是个坏主意呢
- Well, what if it isn't a bad idea?
一本全是裸体男人的杂♥志♥
- Uh, a magazine full of naked men?
这实在是太愚蠢了
It is deeply, inescapably just silly.
你已经在复活节篮子里找到过了吗
Will you look in your Easter basket already?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
打开它 我把这页加了书签
Open it up. I bookmarked the page.
终于有一个男性裸体照片插页了
"At last, a male nude centerfold."
是电视明星伯特·雷诺兹
It's television star Burt Reynolds.
像这样的人吗 -乔伊斯 轰动一时
People like this? - Joycie, it's a sensation.
我不知道从什么时候开始 已经40天了
♪ Been 40 days since I don't know when ♪
我刚看到她和我最好的朋友在一起
♪ I just saw her with my best friend ♪
你明白我的意思吗
♪ Do you know what I mean? ♪
你明白我的意思吗
♪ Do you know, know what I mean? ♪
我再也不能像以前那样正视他了
I am never gonna be able to look at him the same.
乔伊斯 过来看看这个
Joyce, come look at this.
只不过是具躯体而已
It's just a body.
姑娘们 你们在看什么
- What you looking at, gals?
你应该为了你女朋友这么做 科利
You should do this for your girlfriend, Cory.
让她兴奋起来
Get her good and hot.
这在工作场合是不合适的
That's inappropriate for the workplace.
欢迎伯特·雷诺兹
Would you welcome Burt Reynolds.
嗨 约翰 -你好 伯特
Hi, John. - Hello, Burt.
你站起来我都没认出来
I didn't recognize you standing up.
帮帮我
♪ Ooh! Help me ♪
真好
"Cat-Tastic."
你的街道不错 这不是我想象中的你
Your street is lovely. It's not where I pictured you.
是啊 我小时候一直想住在这样的地方
Yeah, I always wanted to live in a place like this
现在我住上了
when I was a kid, so now I do.
我想你看过《大都会》吧
I, uh, assume you've seen "Cosmo"?
全国都看过《大都会》
The whole country's seen "Cosmo."
这是一个骗局
It was a cheat.
他几乎没穿衣服
He was barely even naked,
女人都为之疯狂
and women went crazy for it,
就像你说的那样
just like you said they would.
是的
Yep.
这让我想到也许
And it made me think
我们应该再给这家杂♥志♥一次机会
that maybe we should give this magazine another shot.
我知道男性色情作品正当时
I know that male erotica is in the zeitgeist now,
但我们仍然走在潮流的前面
but we're still ahead of the curve.
我们可以抢在别人
We could be on the newsstands
之前登上报摊
before anyone else.
是的 你知道的 乔伊斯
Yeah. You know, Joyce,
问题就在这里
here's the thing.
我随便翻开一本我的杂♥志♥
I go to any one of my magazines,
大家都想听我说些什么
and, well, people are dying to hear what I have to say,
但你的表现就像我是个小丑
but you act like I'm some sort of a fucking clown
直到某位曼哈顿编辑
until some fancy Manhattan editor
把伯特·雷诺兹拿出来
throws old Burt Reynolds on a bearskin rug,
然后我才能得到你的认可 对吧
and then I get your stamp of approval, huh?
很长时间里杂♥志♥是我的一部分
This magazine has been a part of me for a long time,
我没有意识到让它走进这个世界
and I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be
成为一个活生生的
to let it go out into the world
东西会有多么困难
and become this living, breathing thing.
我还以为你是个俗气的推销员 只会耍些花招
I thought you were a tacky salesman with a cheap gimmick.
你确实是这种人
And you kind of are,
但你知道一些我正在琢磨的事
but you do know something that I'm just figuring out.
一本杂♥志♥必须让你有某种感觉
That a magazine has--it's got to make you feel something,
看到一个裸体的男人会让女人产生这种感觉
and seeing a naked guy does that to women,
不管她们是好奇 兴奋
whether they are curious or turned on
还是只是想嘲笑他
or just want to laugh at him,
这是一种让女人
it's the ability to look
感到强大的能力
makes a woman feel powerful.
这就是我们杂♥志♥的宗旨
That's what our magazine is all about.
或者 你知道 如果
Or, you know, it could be if...
你再给我一次机会
you give me one more chance.
我不知道 乔伊斯 我得
I don't know, Joyce. I'll have to, uh--
我得好好考虑一下
I'll have to think about it.
好吧 做决定不要太久 道格
All right, well, don't fart up your ass for too long, Doug.
我有个插页的好主意
I have a killer idea for a centerfold.
噢 不错
Oh, yes.
这可是个好东西
That's hot stuff right there.
好了 女士们 我无聊了 给我更多
Okay, ladies, I'm bored. Give me more.
污起来 -看这里 宝贝
Be dirty. - Look over here, baby!
嘿 让我们看看你的老二
Hey! Show us your dick!
女人也可以这么烈的啊
Jeez. Being a woman's intense.
是啊 -快给我们
Yeah! - Give it to us.
不错 乔伊斯
Not bad, Joyce.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表