剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
天啊 当然 是 我曾经
Oh, my God, of course. Yeah. I used to--
我以前照顾过你
I used to babysit you.
我八岁的时候
When I was eight.
你用冰块和土豆给我扎了耳洞
You pierced my ears with an ice cube and a potato.
对 是这样
That's right. I did do that for you.
洞变大了 -哦
The holes stretched. - Oh.
我的耳垂太娇嫩了
My lobes are so delicate.
它们可能是用薄纱做的
They might as well be made of gossamer.
艾玛 -你好吗
Emma! - How are you?
槌球派对上你怎么没来
We missed you at the croquet party.
对不起
Sorry.
希望这对你来说不会太尴尬
I- I hope this isn't too awkward for you.
不 不
No. No.
不 我一点都不尴尬
No, it's not awkward for me at all.
不 她需要个新保姆
No, um--she needed a new sitter
那时我上了大学 所以
when I went off to college anyway, so...
保重 好吗 很高兴见到你
You take care, okay? Nice to see you.
我要的是蚱蜢
I asked for a Grasshopper.
是吗
Did you?
对不起 坎德拉 这儿已经有主了
Oh, sorry, Kendra. It's taken.
这儿已经有主了 继续走
This one's taken. Keep moving.
我都不知道你有裙子
Oh, I didn't even know you owned a dress.
有主了 -好了 雪莉
Taken. - All right, Shelly.
你需要冷静下来
You just need to calm down.
这是你第一次推销广♥告♥
This is your first advertising pitch
我只是想让它完美 对吧
and I just want it to be perfect, right?
是 它会的
Yeah, it will be.
你没看见我站在这里吗
Uh-uh. Can you not see I'm standing here?
罗杰
Roger.
艾琳 我喜欢这条裙子
Eileen, I love that dress.
嘿
♪ Hey ♪
天下精灵
♪ Three rings for the Elven kings ♪
铸三戒
♪ Underneath the sky ♪
地底矮人
♪ One for the Dark Lord ♪
得七戒
♪ On his dark throne ♪
一个错过的梦
♪ A missed dream ♪
现在该停下了
♪ Gotta stop it now ♪
燃烧的欲望
♪ The burning desire, yeah ♪
这么多虾
Mm. So many shrimp.
哦 还有大的
Ooh, and the big ones, too.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
什么 你说的是 穿适合场合的衣服
What? You said "Dress for the occasion."
你看起来像是饥渴的有钱人
This looks like the "Rich and Horny" wardrobe.
那是因为这就是
That's because it is.
听着 要么是这个 要么是 维多利亚的泼妇
Look, it was either this or "Victorian Vixens."
请原谅我妹妹的不礼貌
Please excuse my sister's lack of manners.
我觉得你们看起来挺不错 我是雪莉
I think you look just fine. I'm Shelly.
嗨 雪莉 雪莉
Hi. Shelly. Shelly.
雪莉 -姐姐还是妹妹
Shelly. - Older or younger?
某人的教养很好啊
Someone's been brought up right.
我得说 这地方
Well-- - So, I gotta say, this place
并没有我想象的那么好
is not as nice as I thought it would be.
这些树篱需要修剪 -那是因为现在是六月
The hedges need pruning. - Oh, that's 'cause it's June
鹪鹩还在那里筑巢
and the wrens are still nesting in them.
鹪鹩是一种棕色小鸟
我的庄园也有同样的问题
I have the same problem at my chateau.
好 -好的
Okay. - Okay.
我们开始表演吧
Let's get this show on the road.
太好了 我在这里占了一桌
Oh, good, I have a table saved all right over here--
哦 库珀夫妇
Oh, the Coopers.
嘿 戴安
Hey, Dianne.
干杯 -噢
all: L'Chaim. - Oh.
让我把你介绍给罗斯先生吧
Let's introduce you to Mr. Ross, okay?
谁在乎母马的屁♥股♥ 它们是兔子
Who gives a mare's behind? They're bunnies.
那我们该怎么做 在人身上做试验吗
What are we supposed to do, test on humans?
说得好 罗斯先生
A good point as always, Mr. Ross.
这些激进分子精神错乱了
They're unhinged, these activists.
下一步是什么 禁止使用滴滴涕吗
What's next, a ban on DDT?
滴滴涕是一种有机氯类杀虫剂
先生们
Gentlemen.
我看到你为今晚化了妆
I see you put your face on for the evening.
哦 我只是画了一点眼线 仅此而已
Oh, I just wore a little eyeliner, that's all.
这位一定是大名鼎鼎的雷内蒂先生
This must be the famous Mr. Renetti.
是 你的俱乐部可真漂亮 先生
It is. You have a beautiful club here, sir.
树篱挺有意思
Lovely hedges.
是啊 它们每年这个时候都有点不守规矩
Yeah, well, they're a bit unruly this time of year.
女士们非常支持
The ladies are quite up in arms
保护鹪鹩 -噢 她们啊
about protecting the wrens. - Oh, those ladies.
她们现在对每件事都有自己的看法
They have opinions about everything these days.
是的 -她们让我的生意
We do. - They've made my business
变得很有挑战性
quite...challenging.
哦 我想是的 -我们觉得我们能帮到你
Oh, I bet. - We feel we can help you.
你似乎已经解决了 是吧
You seem to have figured it out, hm?
过去五年增长了60%
60% growth in the last five years,
400万册
4 million circulation.
你做足了功课啊 先生
You've done your homework, sir.
是的
Yeah, he has.
这就是为什么我们相信《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》真的能帮到你
So that is why we believe that "Minx" can really
因为它是一个平台
help you because it is a platform--
好 好了 闲聊聊够了
Okay. Okay. Enough of the chit-chat.
但也许我们应该直接谈正事
But maybe we should get down to brass tacks.
好的 我很乐意
Yes, I would love that.
我也是这样想的 -雷内蒂先生
My thoughts exactly. - Mr. Renetti,
我们到客厅去吧
let's adjourn to the lounge.
我希望你喜欢高斯巴雪茄
I hope you're a Cohiba man.
如果你有的话 我会抽的
If you got'em, I'll smoke 'em.
那么 待会儿见
I'll see you later, then.
我是说 婴儿油是很好的基础油
I mean, baby oil works great as, like, a base,
但如果你想要正宗的棕色 你必须
but if you wanna be really brown, you have to
要加起酥油 然后喷帕姆
add Crisco and then spray yourself with Pam.
亲爱的 我就是这么烤火腿的
Honey, that's how I roast a ham.
我还以为你是葡萄牙人
And here I thought you were Portuguese.
不不不 我是白人
No, no, no. I'm white as heck.
她白得像个幽灵
She's like a ghost really.
知道吗 斑比太有才了
You know what, Bambi is so talented.
她能用牙齿开啤酒瓶
She can open beer bottles with her teeth.
用一根痰把纸巾沾起来
Pick up tissues with ropes of spit.
对 -哇撒
Yup. - Wow.
就这样 -都是和嘴有关系的吗
There it is. - Are they all mouth related?
我两岁的时候舌头被断过
Well, my tongue was clipped when I was two.
好的 -我会很多派对技巧
Okay. - I have a lot of party tricks
但没什么实际技能
but not a lot of actual skills.
和你妹妹一起工作真是太棒了
And working with your sister is so amazing.
她在乎的事情太多了
I mean, she cares about so many things.
是的 -我想有所作为
Yeah. - I wanna make a difference.
你会有的
You'll figure it out.
埃莉诺·罗斯福一开始也是个甜心
Eleanor Roosevelt started out as arm candy too.
敬埃莉诺
To Eleanor!
是的
Yes!
天啊 你们的生活看起来真有趣
Oh, my God. Your lives seem so fun.
我的嘴只会大喊大叫
All I do with my mouth is yell.
你有兴趣在黄昏时游泳吗
Can I interest you in a twilight swim?
我没带泳装来
Uh, I didn't bring my suit.
不需要那玩意儿
You don't need one.
哦 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
我得佩服你 你的钩下得真好
I gotta hand it to you, you set a nice hook.
对我来说 收轴相当容易
It was a pretty easy reel-in for me.
我是说 显然我不是钓鱼爱好者
I mean, obviously I'm no angling enthusiast,
但我想我可以从语境中理解这句话的意思
but I think I can get what that means from context.
他想要一些高档的护肤品线
He wants the inside cover for some fancy skin line
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表