剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
This is a mess, and I don't even have an accounting degree.
我还没有高中学历呢
Well, I don't even have a high-school diploma,
即便是荧虫之光
yet here we are.
也敢与日月争辉
To, uh, punching above our weight.
干杯
Cheers.
你的事业确实很成功
You do run a successful business. Sloppily.
谢谢夸奖 -也糙得很
Thank you. - Sloppily.
你一半的职员都有犯罪记录
Half your employees have criminal records.
另一半很幸运没有犯罪记录
The other half are lucky they don't.
你把不是你的钱
You're spending money you don't have
花在了你不需要的东西上
on things you don't need.
你太主观了
Subjective.
别急
Come on. Hold on now.
看看 看看弗兰克发来了什么
Look at what-- look at what Frank sent over.
乳♥房♥♥之塔
The Tower That Titty Built.
别忘了我们的新朋友 老屌♥蛋
Don't forget our new friend, good old cock and balls.
你难道不想每天
You're telling me you wouldn't want to show up
都来这里工作
to work here every day?
我们的计划 小廷 这个计划
Come on, Tins, our plan. This plan.
发行量大 广♥告♥商多 财源广进
Big circulation, big advertisers, big money.
是我们当年一起
The same plan that we came up with
坐在雪佛兰英帕拉里制定的计划
in the back of that'6♥4♥ Impala,
彻夜吹牛
talking out of our asses,
历历在目 熠熠生辉
is as alive now as it has ever been.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你已经着手准备了
You're on top of it?
跟饿虎扑食似的
Like a duck on a June bug.
那你应该知道账面上少了5万
Then you must know 50 grand is missing from these books.
我不知道 -是吗
No, I didn't. - Hmm.
你不知道
You didn't know that.
现在我知道了
Well, now I do.
因此 父权制迫使男性
So the patri-archie forces men
扮演他们也不想扮演的角色
into roles they don't want to play either.
好家伙 我想他知道了
By George, I think he's got it.
我叫是谢恩 不是好家伙
It's Shane.
好吧
Yeah.
你是一个好老师
But you're a good teacher.
谢谢
Thank you.
我碰见的大部分女孩
Most of the girls--
女人 对我谈论的东西
women I meet aren't interested
都不感兴趣
in what I have to talk about.
能看得出来你很敏感
Well, I can tell that you're a very sensitive man.
我知道消防员应该很强硬
I mean, I know firemen are supposed to be tough,
我也不怕火什么的
and, like, I'm not afraid of fire or anything.
你应该怕火
Probably should be.
但有时候其他人
But sometimes the other guys,
他们都很刻薄
they can just be so...mean.
比如说有一次 我从着火的大楼里
Like, one time, I rescued this cat
救了一只猫
from a burning building.
我冲出去以后发现它没有了呼吸
I rushed outside, but it wasn't breathing.
我就对它做人工呼吸 这对动物也管用
So I gave it mouth-to-mouth, which totally works on animals.
要我就不会想到人工呼吸
I would never have thought to do that.
但是当天晚上在浴室里
But that night in the showers,
其他人一直对我学猫叫 喵 喵
the other guys, they just kept meowing and meowing.
我跑到9号♥消防车藏了起来
I ran and hid in engine number nine.
那些男人 他们并不强硬
Those men, they're not tough.
他们只是害怕 害怕变得脆弱
They're just scared, scared of being vulnerable.
现在 我可以对你说 如果女人成为了消防员
Now, I can tell you that if women were firefighters,
没有人会因为
then no one would ridicule you
你救了一只无助的小猫咪嘲笑你
for saving a helpless little kitty cat.
真可惜女人不能当消防员
Too bad women can't be firemen.
谁说的
Says who?
那个 名字里就写着呢
Well, it's right there in the name.
火男 消防员 -好吧
Fireman. - Okay.
而且 你还要能够负重190磅
Oh, but also, you have to be able to carry 190 pounds.
是吗 很重吗
Oh, really? Is that a lot?
我就有190磅
You're looking at a buck-90.
好吧 我试试
Well, okay. May I?
我的天 不
Oh, my God. No.
坚持住
Hold on.
我想如果我
I'm sure if I just, you know--
受过适当的训练什么的
I had the proper training and everything,
就会
then, you know...
我能说你很好看吗
Am I allowed to say you're pretty?
我并不会因为你夸我漂亮而指责你物化我
Well, I wouldn't accuse you of objectifying me if you did.
让我
Let me just--
舞动 舞动起来 -我的天啊
♪ Sookie, sookie now ♪ - Oh, my God.
真着火的话 我会扛着你逃出大楼
Now, in a real fire, I'd be carrying you
而不是去卧室
out of the building and not into the bedroom.
幸运的是 现场唯一的火源就是我们的欲♥火♥
Lucky for us, the only thing on fire is our libidos.
不 没有火源
No, no, no. It's okay.
这只是一个高级词用来描述
It's just a fancy way of saying that you're--
描述我很感性趣
that I--I am--I am very excited about this.
我口中的甜美
♪ A sweet taste in my mouth ♪
这跟我平常
Um, and this is not something I ever normally...
做得不一样
Wow. Do.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快乐幸福
♪ Happily, nah-nah ♪
在一所大房♥子里
♪ In a great big ol'roomy house ♪
我知道你要
♪ And I know you're gonna ♪
将我占有 宝贝
♪ Groove me, baby ♪
但是 我想 为什么不呢
But, you know, I guess. why not?
我感觉良好
♪ Make me feel good inside ♪
来吧 和我共舞 宝贝
♪ Come on, and groove me, baby ♪
我要你让我心动
♪ I need you to groove me ♪
好了 好了 亲爱的
♪ Oh, yeah, now, now, darling ♪
来吧 来吧
♪ Uh, come on, come on ♪
嘿 亲爱的
♪ Hey, there, sugar darlin' ♪
来吧 给我点什么
♪ Come on, give me something ♪
妹子
♪ Girl... ♪
我只是想让你爽
I just want to make you feel good.
真的吗
You do?
是的 我很好 很爱你
♪ Yes, I'm good, good loving ♪
很多很多的拥抱
♪ With plenty, plenty hugging ♪
好的
Okay.
你让我感觉很爽
♪ You make me feel good inside ♪
来吧 和我共舞 宝贝
♪ Come on, and groove me, baby ♪
爱抚我 宝贝
♪ Move me, baby ♪
离我更近一点 美女
♪ Oh, sock it to me, mama ♪
喂
Hello?
嘿 亲爱的 -喂
Hey, honey. - Hello.
就是打电♥话♥来提醒你
Just calling to remind you
今天要编辑照片
about the editor's photo today.
你把衣服挑好了吗
You have the clothes picked out?
当然
I surely do.
今天早上某人很开心啊
Ooh, someone's chirpy this a.m.
某人昨晚过得很开心
Someone had a very fun night.
噢 某人是不是 -是的
Oh, my--did someone have-- - Yes! Yes.
甚至不局限于忠诚的伴侣关系
And not even in the confines of a committed partnership.
我有一♥夜♥情♥了
I had a one-night stand.
不是吧 -真的
No! - Yes.
把这条从你的单子上划掉吧
Well, check that off your list.
你怎么知道我有个单子的
How do you know about my list?
像你这样的女孩总是有个单子
Girls like you always have a list.
体验非常超越
Oh. Well, it was transcendent.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
然后 然后 他好像看透了我的心思
And then--and then, like he read my mind,
就这么走了
he was just gone.
猜猜谁带了扭蕉包
Guess who brought croy-sants.
这是法语 意思是牛角包
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表