剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
怎么 你现在是太阳了是吗
滋润万物是吧
扬克斯 1968年
曼哈顿 1972年
曼哈顿 1968年
纽约杂♥志♥社
最新的激进分子跟原来一样吗
嗑药不扔炸♥弹♥
迪克 人们已经认为女权主义是个肮脏的词了
Well, Dick, people already think feminism is a dirty word,
所以我觉得 打不过就加入
so I say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
太油嘴滑舌了吗
Too glib?
太油嘴滑舌了
Too glib.
迪克 我一直觉得最好的真理都是赤♥裸♥裸的
Well, Dick, I've always found the best truths are naked ones.
这个很好
Oh, that is good.
道格 你去哪儿
Doug, where have you been?
道格是谁
Who's Doug?
麦琪快 -全告诉我
Maggie! Oh! - Tell me everything.
如果你私奔 我会杀了 -你真高兴你能来
If you elope, I will kill you. - Oh, I'm so glad you made it.
我只要撒个小谎就可以逃避工作了
Well, I only had to tell a little fib to get out of work.
我们还是要赶最后期限
Oh. - We're on deadline as always.
但我不可能错过你上迪克·卡维特的
But there was no way I was gonna miss you
节目 -我知道
on Dick friggin' Cavett! - I know!
你能相信这有多难以置信
Can you believe how crazy--
我说 这一切发生得太快了
I mean, this has all happened so fast.
你很有名 而这仅仅是个开始
You are famous. And this is just the beginning.
他们让我住在广场酒店
You know, they put me up at the Plaza.
我的房♥间有三部电♥话♥
My room has three phones,
入口吊灯
this entryway chandelier,
还有回声
and its own echo.
我就知道你会
I always knew you would
凯♥旋♥回到纽约
come back to New York in triumph.
你的杂♥志♥ 哇
Your magazine is-- wow.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 -你了解我的
I do not how you pull it off. - Well, you know me.
我总觉得最好的真理总是赤♥裸♥裸的
I've always found the best truths are naked ones.
太好了 你应该就这么说
Oh, that is good! You should say that.
挺好的 对吧 我就用这个
It's good, right? I'm using that.
噢 贝琪呢
Oh, and Betsy?
高级编辑 从什么时候开始的 -说来话长
Senior editor? Since when? - That is a story.
格温娜维尔在斯塔登
So Guinevere was in Staden--
普里格小姐 你需要化妆
Miss Prigger, you're needed in makeup.
普里格小姐 你需要化妆
Oh, Miss Prigger, you're needed in makeup.
停下
Stop it.
她是暖色调的 别给她用深色
She's a summer. Don't put her in a plum.
谢谢
Thank you.
你身上散发着加州的光芒
So you got that California glow.
你去过纽约吗
Ever been to New York?
如果不扩大自♥由♥和机会
What is progress if not the expansion
什么才叫进步
of freedom and opportunity?
这就是越南想要的
That's all the Vietnamese want.
美国政♥府♥算老几啊 想阻止他们
Who's the US government to try and stop them?
乔斯林 你能过来一下吗
Hey, Joselyn, can you come here a sec?
你洗完碗后 可以
After you do the dishes, can--
五个鸡蛋
oof, five eggs?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
在她之前那个走路怪怪的
Who was the blonde with the funny walk
金发女是谁
who was here before her?
帕蒂 -哦对 帕蒂
Oh, um, Patty - Yeah, Patty.
她以前能从那些鸟那里拿到更多的蛋
She used to get way more eggs out of those birds.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我刚刚掌握了窍门
I'm just getting the hang of it.
是啊 鸡看得出来
Yeah, well, the chickens can tell.
这是斯文 他是新来的 他要用罗杰的房♥间
This is Sven. He's new. He'll be taking Roger's room.
为什么 罗杰怎么了
Oh, why? What happened to Roger?
条子在我们的华尔街行动里砸了他的头
Pigs busted his head in at our Wall Street action.
他父母不得不从阿斯彭飞过来接他回家
Parents had to fly in from Aspen just to take him home.
天啊 太可怕了
Oh, God, that's awful.
我可不想惹什么麻烦
Um, I don't wanna cause any problems
但我的理解是这里的房♥间
but, um, my understanding was that rooms here
是根据资历分配的
were assigned based on seniority,
我还躺在储藏室的发霉床垫上呢
and I'm still on that moldy mattress in the pantry.
是的 但是斯文是欧洲人 所以
Yeah, but Sven's from Europe, so--
兄弟们我们不可能
Guys, there's no way
走着这些东西去华盛顿广场
we're walking these things to Washington Square.
太大了 车装不下
Make them too big, they're not gonna fit in the van.
要是那些牛奶罐再大一点
Those milk jugs get any bigger,
货车也装不下
they're not gonna fit in the van either.
坐下吧
Sit down.
再来一杯 比利 再来一杯
One more. Billy, please one more.
拜托 -好的 再来一杯
Please. - All right. One more.
然后我就得上路了
Then I gotta hit the road.
醉鬼开车 没人能
Drive any drunker, ain't no autograph
帮我摆脱麻烦 -对
getting me out of that trouble. - Right.
每一个奶♥子♥都是“适合”的 小姑娘
That's "fitty" for each titty, little lady.
继续喝 我也许能把我的孩子
Keep drinking, I might be able to get my baby
从公立学校里弄出来
out of public school.
我就是想安安静静欣赏一对漂亮的胸部
I'm just admiring a fine pair of breasts
她却要提她的孩子
and she's gotta mention her kid?
真的扫兴
Talk about a boner bomb. - Yeah.
但是我还是喜欢 喜欢得发硬
Still, I'd tax that. Hard.
这是我们
See, that's a flavor
目前在杂♥志♥上没有的风格
that we don't currently have at the magazine.
我看到了人与时刻之间的完美风暴 比利
I'm seeing the perfect storm between man and moment, Billy.
我不知道 道格
I don't know, Doug.
一方面
On the one hand,
展示我的老弟 那是纯比利·布伦森
showing my hog, that's pure Billy Brunson.
经典历史最佳
Classic GOAT.
另一方面 我不喜欢
On the other, I don't like the idea
基佬们向我跑来 -这本杂♥志♥可不是
of fairies beating off to me. - Well, this magazine is not
给同性恋群体
for the homosexual community.
这是女性向的
It's for women.
是吗 -很多女人
Yeah? - A lot of them.
我刚和西格拉姆开完会
I just got out of a meeting with Seagram's.
本来不想这么说的 但底特律已经在三号♥
I wasn't gonna say this, but I got Detroit
四号♥和五号♥线上了 好吗
on lines three, four, and five, okay?
如果你在想比利·布伦森
And if you're thinking about what comes next
在足球比赛之后会感什么
for Billy Brunson after football,
就是发表这个
this launches that.
你们为什么说做那些女性解放的废话
Why y'all gotta do all that women's lib crap?
在巴马 我们让他们金发碧眼长大成安静的人
Down in Bama, we grow 'em blonde and quiet.
那就拿回麦克
So take back the mic.
你上过几次《体育画报》
I mean, how many times you been on the cover
的封面
of "Sports Illustrated"?
6次吗 -7次
Six? - Seven.
也许是时候宣布新消息了 比利
Maybe it's time to make some new news, Billy.
你想让你前妻
You want that ex-wife of yours
躲不掉你吗
to be unable to escape your face.
老沃伦·比蒂被我揍了一顿后
OI' Warren Beatty dumped her quick
很快就甩了她
after I whopped his ass.
我告诉你 我不讨厌女人 道格
I'm gonna tell you, I don't hate women, Doug.
我知道 比利
Oh, I know that, Billy.
这是我最欣赏你的一点
It's one of the things I admire most about you.
但如果某个电影明星上了我的前任
But I might punch out the occasional movie star
我可能会揍他一顿
if he plows my ex.
我申请了限制令
I framed the restraining order.
我们为什么不把它刊登在杂♥志♥上
Now, why don't we publish it in the magazine?
我可以扮成《雌雄大盗》里的克莱德
I could pose like Clyde from Bonnie and Clyde.
那倒挺好 -给你把汤米的
That'd be a nice ol' dig. - Give you a Tommy gun
枪拿着 -汤米的枪
to hold onto. - Tommy gun?
兄弟 就我裤兜里东西
Brother, with what I'm packing,
你不需要别的枪了
you ain't gonna need no other gun.
奶酪开始冒泡了
Ooh, this cheese is starting to bubble.
进来
Get in here.
毕加索都不如我会切面包丁
Picasso's got nothing on my bread cubes.
烈酒休息时间 每人拿点龙舌兰酒
Shot break! Everyone grab some tequi-qui.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表