剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你是去向小维托道歉
You're there to apologize and to congratulate Little Vito
并祝贺他的成就 结婚或者出狱
on getting made, married, or out of jail.
在任何情况下 你都不能说教 发狂
Under no circumstances do you preach, rabble-rouse,
或者对那些有权势的人说真话 别乔伊斯
or speak truth to power-- no Joyce-ing.
我倒不知道我现在还是个动词了
Oh- ho, I didn't realize I was a verb now.
也有可能
And maybe, you know,
我反对你的话
just to play devil's advocate,
我们来这里不是因为乔伊斯行为很有效吗
aren't we here because Joyce-ing is effective?
我刺♥激♥了那些工人 不是吗
I-I activated those workers, didn't I?
抱歉 你想表达什么
I'm so sorry. What is your argument here?
我想说也许我就是
That maybe I'm the perfect person
改变一些人关于生育权想法的
to change a few hearts and minds
完美人选 -知道吗
about reproductive rights. - Okay, you know what?
我认为他们已经在避孕药问题上
I think they made their position on the pill
表达清楚了他们的立场
crystal clear, Prigger.
要不我们就接受他们的话
Why don't we take them at their word
别再惹他们生气了行吗
and stop pissing 'em off?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 没事
Yeah, I'm grea-- yes.
好了 再练习一下 -天哪
All right, practice, go again. - Oh, my God!
维托 别跑太远
Vito, Vito, don't go too far!
不许在拉森家院子里撒尿
And no peeing in the Larsons'yard!
是来找文斯的吧
Must be here for Vince.
跟我来吧 把门关上
Follow me. Get the door.
小维托
Little Vito?
我以为是戏称
I thought it was ironic,
就像瘦乔伊或帅汤姆之类的
like Thin Joey or Handsome Tom, okay?
BGM:《Somewhere beyond the Sea》
在海洋的
♪ Somewhere ♪
彼岸之外
♪ Beyond the sea ♪
她期盼着我归来
♪ She's there watching for me ♪
如果我能
♪ If I could fly ♪
如鸟儿一样飞翔 -球出界了
♪ Like birds on high ♪ - The ball is out!
我会直接飞向
♪ Then straight to her arms ♪
她的怀抱
♪ I'd go sailing ♪
文斯 有工作伙伴
Hey, Vince, some work friends are here
在你儿子的生日这天来找你了
at your son's birthday.
我是底袋钱的道格·雷内蒂 这位是
Doug Renetti, Bottom Dollar, and this is--
来吧 女孩们都在厨房♥里
Come on, honey. Girls are in the kitchen.
不了 我在这挺好的
Oh, no, I'm fine here.
还是去厨房♥吧
I'd say just go in the kitchen.
不 我们要在这里聊呢
No, it's-- this is where all the action is.
相信我 你会觉得无聊的
Believe me, you'll be bored out of your mind, sweetheart.
去吧 -计划有变
Go. - Plans change.
去交点朋友吧 有机会我会把你叫回来的
Go make friends. I'll pull you in if I can.
走吧 厨房♥里快忙不过来了
Come on, hon. We need help in the kitchen.
打个赌吗
Help me settle a bet, will you?
我赌每个留胡子的人都是弱鸡
I say every man with a beard has a weak chin.
你真幽默
You got me.
要脱鞋哦 我们刚擦好地板
Oh, shoes off, hon. We just polished the floors.
姑娘们 这是乔伊斯
Oh. - Girls, this is Joyce.
她和一个大帅哥一起来的
She came in with a very handsome fella.
不不不
Oh! - No, no, God, no.
他不是我男朋友 -一个不是她男朋友的人
He's not my boyfriend. - Who is not her boyfriend.
哇 好像有很多
Wow, seems like there is a lot
不被认可的劳动啊
of unacknowledged labor going on in here.
男人们会来帮忙吗
Do the men ever lift a finger to help--
你来搅拌 我得给蛋糕撒糖霜
Yeah, stir the gravy. I got to frost the cake.
我家只有一辆车 是跑车
So we only had the one car, the GTO,
只有弗雷迪能开
and Freddy had to be the one to drive it.
而且弗雷迪讨厌左转
By the way, Freddy hates left turns.
我们到达目的地前
We'll make smaller and smaller circles
会不停绕圈
till we just get somewhere.
我们可不想弄脏你漂亮的衣服
We don't want to ruin your nice outfit.
这是什么 30美元的西装 威尔希尔的公牛队
What was this, $30? Bullocks on Wilshire.
其实 好的吧
Actually, yes.
于是我等到弗雷迪出城
So I wait till Freddy's out of town,
就去买♥♥了一个婴儿汽车座椅 粉红色的
and I go and buy one of those baby car seats, a pink one,
我把它放在跑车里了
and I put it in the GTO.
弗雷迪回来后 它已经变成女士车了
Freddy comes home. Now it's a woman's car.
然后他去给自己买♥♥了一辆大众开迪
He goes out and gets himself a Caddy.
跑车就是我的了 -这招不错
I got the GTO. That's very clever.
但这有点强调性别规范了
But, uh, it reinforces gender norms--
你能帮我抱一下施特菲吗 -当然
Will you hold Steffi a sec? - Sure.
天啊 不过我觉得她不太喜欢我
Oh, God, I don't think she likes me, though.
别忘了肉汁
Don't forget the gravy.
要快点吗
Quickly?
你们知道吗 有一个新政策
You know, there is a new movement
叫家庭主
called Wages for House--
喜欢吗
You like?
太好吃了
That is incredible. - Mm.
问题不在于角度 而是概念
The problem isn't the angle. It's the concept.
那要不我们试试别的
Then why don't we try something else?
毕竟我们已经不整“大卫”那套了
I mean, we're already not doing the "David."
嗯 -当然
Mm. - Sure.
看看这家伙的巨手 还有可爱的小丁丁
Look at this guy's giant hands and cute little fella.
你的阴♥茎♥比“大卫”人得多
You have a much bigger penis than the "David."
大很多
Much.
在文艺复兴时期的佛罗伦萨
Standards of masculinity were different
男子气概的标准与现在不同
in Renaissance Florence.
大阴♥茎♥当时是与
Large penises were associated
愚蠢 丑陋和欲望相关
with foolishness, ugliness, and lust.
《意大利文艺复兴的艺术》
好吧
Oh, okay.
乔伊斯告诉了我们她想要什么样的
Listen, Joyce told us her vision,
我们需要去完成
and we need to execute that.
但我们有搭上一点边吗
But are we even in the neighborhood of arousal here?
如果我们做出亮瞎眼的东西
If we give Joyce something that sparkles,
她会赋予连我们都没发现的意义
I mean, she'll find meaning we didn't even know was there.
她很擅长这个
She is very good at that.
没错 -是脸的问题
Mm-hmm. - It's the face thing.
我希望能看到他的脸
I want to see his face.
脸是她唯一要求清楚的事
It's the one thing she was clear about-- the face.
你不能换个镜头什么的吗
Can't you just use a different lens or something?
摄影可不是这样的
Babe, that's not how photography works.
让他上去 我要换个镜头
Get him up there. I'm gonna change the lens.
它有循环功能
And it does a sani cycle.
洗杯子时不会留下斑点
Washes glasses without leaving spots.
路易都不知道
Louie doesn't know it yet,
但他给我买♥♥了一个
but he's getting me one of these.
这设计非常巧妙啊
The design is very elegant,
但你知道吗
but it just-- you know what?
像这样的电器只会让女人
Appliances like this just give women
误认为自己会有更多时间
the illusion of more time.
我想要一个 但弗雷迪太小气了
I want one, but Freddy is so cheap.
你一直在形容的
That's consistent with the Freddy
弗雷迪就是这样 -亲爱的
you've been describing. - Oh, hon.
施特菲把果汁弄洒了 你能帮我弄一下吗
Steff Just spilled her juice. Will you get that for me?
好
Yes.
你把果汁洒了吗
Did you spill your juice?
弗雷迪 你看到弗朗西的新洗碗机了吗
Freddy, did you see Francie's new dishwasher?
它会浸湿和擦洗
It soaks and scrubs.
看起来很贵
Looks expensive.
哦 我不是在暗示你 我知道我们买♥♥不起
Oh, I wasn't suggesting. I know we can't afford it.
但也许几年后
But maybe in a few years
弗朗西丝卡或布伦达买♥♥新机器时
when Francesca or Brenda upgrade,
我们可以买♥♥他们的旧的
we can get their old one.
路易要给你买♥♥一个吗
Louie's getting you one of these?
已经商量好了
It's been discussed.
这周末买♥♥一个
Pick one up this weekend.
你说了算
You're the boss.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表