剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
很安静 对吧
Wow. - Quiet, right?
是的
Yeah.
我跟你说 那是双层玻璃
I mean, that's double-paned glass right there.
你在这里被杀了都没人会知道
You could get murdered in here, and no one would know.
丽塔的那张桌子放这吗
Ooh. What about Rita's desk over here?
丽塔 不 你疯了吗
Rita? No, are you crazy?
我可不想把这景色浪费在丽塔身上
I'm not wasting that view on Rita.
那是你的位置
That's your spot.
不 我要有自己的办公室和蒂娜
Hell, no, I'm getting my own office and my own Tina.
他的名字将是西奥多
His name will be Theodore.
想象一下
Just imagine sitting here
菲利普·莫里斯和西格拉姆坐在一起
with Philip Morris and Seagram's over here,
就为了把他们的钱
and they're just tripping over themselves
都给我们
to give us all their dough.
对不起 赫夫纳先生 他在开会
"Sorry, Mr. Hefner. He's in a meeting.
当然 你可以借用飞机
"But sure, you can borrow the jet.
一定要把油箱加满
Just make sure you top off the tank..."
嘿 -因为上次
Hey! - "Because last time--"
这是施工区 谁让你进来的
This is an active work zone. Who let you in?
迈克尔·施瓦兹
Michael Schwartz.
在我揍你之前给你十秒钟滚开
You got ten seconds before I kick your ass.
快快快快快 好了 我们走了 我们走了
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. Okay, we're going, we're going!
安全帽留下
Leave the hard hats.
你知道你的爱
♪ You know that your love ♪
就像一把小提琴
♪ Is like a violin ♪
宝贝 当你吻我的时候
♪ Baby, when you kiss me ♪
你知道音乐就开始了
♪ You know the music begins ♪
嗨 打扰一下 警官
Hi. Excuse me, Officer.
你好 有什么问题吗
Hi, is there a problem here?
小姐 你是底袋钱公♥司♥的员工吗
Are you an employee of Bottom Dollar, Miss?
理论上来讲 是的
Technically, yes.
但实际上 我认为自已更像是一个有创造力的领导者
But I think of myself more as a creative leader, actually.
我刚完成我的新杂♥志♥的首刊
I just finished the maiden issue of my new magazine.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 -嘿 肯尼
Thank you. - Hey, Kenny.
帮这位女士减轻一下负担
Help lighten this nice lady's load.
什么
What?
哦 不 我很抱歉
Oh, oh, no, I'm so sorry.
女士 -那些是我的
Ma'am. - Those are mine.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事 好吧 你拿着我的东西要去哪里
No--okay. Where are you going with those?
哦 好
Oh, okay.
丽塔 丽塔 怎么回事
Rita. Rita, what is going on?
突击检查
It's a raid.
我要搭个便车
♪ I'm gonna hitchhike down the road ♪
诺曼·梅勒
萨曼莎·脆饼
哦 美女 怎么
Oh, babes? - Yeah?
帮我个忙 把这个塞进你的胸罩里
Do me a favor and stuff this in your bra.
为什么大家都这么冷静 我们被包围了哎
Why is everyone so calm? We're under siege here.
哦 没什么大不了的 这种情况一年会发生几次
Oh, it's no big deal. It happens a few times a year.
条子抢走我们的东西 道格去交罚款
The pigs grab our stuff, Doug pays a fine,
一两天内就还回来了
and they return it in a day or two.
那些流苏记得还回来 韦恩
I want those tassels back, Wayne.
我们被指控了什么
What are we being charged with?
嗷 这是美女第一次经历突击检查啊
Aw, it's baby's first raid.
你知道这次是为了什么呜
Did you hear what it's for this time?
我想可能是未成年模特
I think maybe an underage model.
我们这里还拍未成年模特吗
We shoot underage models here?
我肯定他们现在已经成年了
I'm sure they're of age now.
听着 每次他们来
Listen, every time they come in,
都有不同的理由
it's for something else.
违章区划 窝藏重犯
A zoning violation, harboring a felon.
那些指控都是在扯淡 好吗
The charges are always bullshit, okay?
这只是个由头 勒索而已
This is just a racket, a shakedown.
这是做生意最肮脏的部分
This is the dirty part of the business.
好吧 这是不是太过分了
Oh. - Okay, is this too much?
你看起来很瘦 但有点壮
You look thin but bulgy.
我猜这些现在是给警♥察♥了
- And I guess these are for the cops now.
我跟你说过了 皮特
We talked about this, Pete.
不许你乱动我的暖气
You don't fuck with my space heater.
不好意思了 T
Sorry, T. - Mm-hmm.
嘿 不是说好了吗
Hey, what happened to the heads-up?
新议员 新规则
New councilwoman, new rules.
我只是个卑微的法律公仆
I'm just a humble servant of the law.
别小看自己了 老皮
Oh, don't sell yourself short, Petey.
你是个王子 我给你留个甜甜圈
You're a prince. I'll save a doughnut for you.
什么时候才能摆脱这些狗屁
When are we gonna be done with this bullshit?
等我们有飞机的时候
Around the time we get that jet.
疯了吧 他们就这么进来
This is insane-- they just come in here,
想要什么就拿什么
and they just take whatever they want.
你怎么忍♥得了 -这从来没阻止过
How do you live like this? - Oh, it's never stopped us
他们办案 19次搜查了 以后还有
from getting an issue out before--19 raids and counting.
觉得这事儿值得骄傲挺怪的
That is a weird thing to be proud of.
好 周一快乐 各位
All right. Happy Monday, everybody.
好吧 看来我们在市政厅有了个新朋友
Okay, seems we got a new pal at City Hall,
而我没有给她应有的尊重
and I haven't paid her the proper respect.
36小时后印刷厂就有空闲了
So we got a spot at the printer in 36 hours.
我们得坚持住 好吗
We need to hold on to it, okay?
有人准备好标题了吗
Anybody got a title that's ready to go?
饥渴多金 你呢
"Rich & Horny," what do you got?
我存了一卷胶卷
I saved a roll of film,
3号♥熨斗和珍珠项链
a three-iron, and a pearl necklace.
我猜不是有趣的那种
I'm assuming not the fun kind.
不行 -乳白辣妈
Negative. - "Milky Moms."
他们拿走了所有东西 连娃娃都拿走了
They took everything, man, even the dolls.
禽兽 -好
Animals. - All right.
话说 我们不要再零敲碎打了
You know what? Let's not do this piecemeal.
所有人 把窝藏的所有东西都放在桌子上
Everybody, everything you got. Put it on the table.
你们什么毛病 我们的杂♥志♥90%是照片
What's wrong with you people? Our magazine is 90% photos.
有人窝藏了底片吗
Did anybody save any negatives?
别叫我英雄 但我裤子里藏了《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
Well, don't call me a hero, but I got "Minx" in my pants.
里奇
Oh, Richie.
好兄弟
Good stuff.
小子 你救下样板了吗
Hey, kid. Did you, uh, save any boards?
我英勇奋战了 但是
I fought valiantly, but--
噢 天呐 不 等等
Oh, my--no, wait.
我有文章的油印本
Uh, I do have mimeographs of the articles.
你看 我
See, I, um--
唐娜飓风过后 我建立了一个备份系统
I implemented a backup system after Hurricane Donna
把我的论文散布在波基普西大街上
scattered my thesis through the streets of Poughkeepsie.
恭喜你 孩子
Well, congrats, kid,
你的出版日期推迟了一个月
your release date just got pulled up a month.
好 乔伊斯
All right, Joyce.
乔伊斯
Joyce. - Hmm?
有你的电♥话♥
You have a call.
那不是真正的突击搜查 是勒索
It wasn't a real raid. It was a shakedown.
你知道 这是有选择性地使用当地
You know, it was selective use of local--
不 不
No, uh, no.
凯西 你知道新闻都是瞎报的
Kathy, you know the news always gets this stuff wrong.
那 请不要临阵退缩 好吗
It was--please don't get cold feet, okay?
没有你的文章《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》就不一样了
"Minx" will not be the same without your piece.
很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我失去了所有的撰稿人
I lost every single contributor.
《堕落的儿童文学》没了
"Degendering Children's Literature," gone.
《母乳喂养的父权内涵》没了
"The Patriarchal Implications of Breastfeeding," poof.
《腋毛的美德宣言》
"A Manifesto on the Virtues of Armpit Hair."
这都是什么
Which are?
充其量也不能令人信服 我承认
Unconvincing at best. I will admit that.
但我的半本杂♥志♥都没了
But half of my magazine has just disappeared.
我明天不能去印刷厂了
I cannot go to the printer's tomorrow.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表