剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
放松
对不起我迟到了 甜瓜小姐
I'm sorry I was late, Miss Melons.
我保证这种事不会再发生了
I promise it'll never happen again.
坏女孩高中
抱歉 我们能休息一会儿吗
I'm sorry, can we take a short break?
我有个小问题
I just have a tiny question.
好吧 快点 斑比
Okay. Make it quick, Bambi.
黑板可是租来的 -好
Blackboard's a rental. - Right.
我只是在想 我真的应该惩罚她吗
Just wondering, should I really be punishing her?
当然 这是杂♥志♥存在的前提
Uh, yeah. That's kind of the premise of the magazine.
不 我明白
No, I get that.
也许她迟到是有原因的
It's just that maybe she was tardy for a reason.
有人问过她吗 也许家里出了事情
Did anyone ask her? Maybe there's trouble at home.
性感问题
Sexy trouble.
这些是坏女孩高中的淘气女生
These are the naughty schoolgirls of Bad Girl High.
她们做了坏事
They do bad stuff. - Mm-hmm.
你打她们的屁♥股♥ 这就样
You spank their bottoms. That's the whole story.
一般来说 是这样
Typically, yes.
但这次可能不是
Uh, but maybe not in this instance.
好吗 斯塔西 你起来
Okay? Staci, please rise.
嘿 告诉我
Hey, you can tell me.
你今天早上迟到有什么原因吗
Was there a reason that you were late this morning?
我爸爸工作到很晚
my dad was working late.
对 因为他是个警♥察♥
Right. 'Cause he's a cop
他和他的搭档里克上夜班
and he works the graveyard shift with his partner, Rico.
是的 是的 还发生了枪战
Yeah. Yeah, and there was a shootout.
里克没能挺过来
And Rico didn't make it,
所以你在安慰你♥爸♥爸
so you were comforting your dad.
自从妈妈去世后 他就只有我了
Well, since Mom died, I'm all he's got.
就因为这个她要被打屁♥股♥吗
And for this she is getting spanked?
我们应该支持她
We should be supporting her,
而不是因为她的善良而惩罚她
not punishing her for her kindness.
时代在改变 菲尔
Times they are a-changing, Phil.
斯塔西需要拿到她的学位
Staci needs to be getting her degree
这样她才能把这种同情心带到工作中
so she can bring this compassion to the workforce.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在讲什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about,
但这个热情是我们需要的
but this is the energy we need.
菲尔 我提出了一个很重要的论点
I'm trying to make an important point here, Phil.
这不是《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》 我们不是开辩论的
This isn't "Minx." We don't do points.
斯塔西 趴下
Stacy, bend over.
舔苹果
And, uh, lick the apple.
给我 给我美好的爱情
♪ Gimme, gimme good lovin' ♪
每晚
♪ Every night ♪
再见了 双头屌♥
现在已经没事了 孩子
♪ You know it's all right now. child. ♪
嘿 特莉 -嗨
Hey, Terri. - Hi.
看起来不错啊 乔尔 -谢了 乔伊斯
Ooh, lookin'good, Joel. - Ah, thanks, Joyce.
真好
Great.
阿丽斯代尔 他的皮毛焕然一新了啊
Oh, Alisdair. He got his fur washed.
嘿 淫♥荡♥♥女♥学生又开始上课了
Hey. Carnal Coeds back in session,
是吗 -希望是
are they? - I wish.
不知怎么的 我要在坏女孩高中获得终身教职了
I'm somehow on the tenure track at Bad Girl High.
说到这个 如果有什么办法
Speaking of, if there's any way
能让我多参与到风♥骚♥♥女♥子中
I can be more involved at "Minx"...
中间插页照片拍的怎么样了
What happened to centerfold coordination?
这是一个月仅需要两天就能完成的工作
Well, turns out that's a two-day-a-month job,
但我整个月都有新灵感
but I have 30 days of inspiration.
是的 当然 那你有什么想法
Well yeah, sure. What do you have in mind?
我可以做
Um, I could always do the, um...
或者你知道的
Or, um, you know the, uh...
你知道吗 你有想法了
You know what? You just have a think
就告诉我 -好的
and you let me know. - Okay.
好吗 -早上好啊 亲爱的
Okay? - Bonjour, ma belle.
早上好
Bonjour.
猜猜看哪个被选用了
Guess what you get to approve?
天呐 真的吗 已经好了吗
Oh, my God, really? Already?
他们看起来怎么样 -很不错
How do they look? - Oh, decent.
我觉得下次我应该再黑两度
I think maybe next time I'd go two stops darker.
你说吧
But, uh, you tell me.
比我想象的还要好
Oh, they're even better than I imagined.
谢天谢地你也这么想
Oh, thank God you think so too!
我很喜欢我们在诉说什么的感觉
I love that we're saying something, you know?
你看到他眼中的痛苦了吗
You see the pain in his eyes?
就好像他把几代女性遭受的骚扰
It's like he's internalizing the harassment
都内化了
endured by generations of women.
就在那时
That's actually the moment
他知道了我们付他多少钱
he found out what we're paying him.
好吧 -嘿 孩子
Oh, well-- - Hey, kid.
怎么了 -准备好了吗
Yeah? - You ready to go?
当然 早就整装待发了
Yes. Been ready my whole life.
为杂♥志♥卖♥♥广♥告♥位
Just selling ad space for my magazine.
他要带你一起去吗 -对
He's taking you with him? - Yup.
童年梦想的巅峰了
Culmination of a childhood dream.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
这可是件大事
It is a big deal.
有事随时联♥系♥我 -好
I'm here if you need me. - Great.
好极了
Right on!
很多买♥♥家我都不认识
I'm not recognizing a lot of these buyers.
我提到的那些非营利组织任务为导向的公♥司♥
What happened to the mission-driven nonprofits
怎么了 -我们需要能
I mentioned? - Oh, we need companies
真正给我们钱的公♥司♥
who can actually give us money.
这就是我们的资金来源
That's kind of how we finance this operation
除非你想把《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》卖♥♥到49.99美元
unless you wanna sell "Minx" for 49.99.
我会买♥♥的 -酷啊 有一个买♥♥家
I would pay that. - Oh, cool. Well, that's one.
我们能把女权联邦信用社加上吗
Oh, can we add the Feminist Federal Credit Union?
乔伊斯 我的广♥告♥工作人员做了功课的
Joycie, my ad guys did their homework.
这些都是很有实力的公♥司♥
These are all huge gets.
如果这些人中有人想加入我们就很幸运了 好吧
We'll be lucky if any of these people want in, okay?
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
做个优雅的哈佛人就好了
Just be your classy Harvard self.
瓦萨人 -随你怎么说
Vassar. - Whatever.
女性解放 这是什么意思
Women's liberation. What does it mean?
我来告诉你这对我意味着什么
Well, I'll tell you what it means to me.
这意味着要把女性从每年4亿美元的
It means liberating women from the $400 million
可支配收入中解放出来
in disposable income they spend every year.
我们的版式将女性解放的戒律
Our format melds the precepts of female emancipation
与成熟但主题恰当的内容结合起来
with mature but thematically appropriate content.
我们认为我们创造了一种女性凝视
We think of ourselves as creating the female gaze.
女人是性感的 但这是从大脑开始的
Women are sexual, but it starts with the brain.
你们看 一♥期♥的《时尚》在一个月内
You see, one issue of "Cosmo" sold over 3 million copies
卖♥♥出了300多万份
in one month.
为什么呢 因为老伯特·雷诺兹露出了
Why? Cause that good old Burt Reynolds
给喜欢硬的女人
他毛茸茸的大腿
showed his hairy thighs.
不合你的心意 也许也不合我的
Not your cup of tea, maybe not mine.
渴吗
我们有罐
但谁在乎呢
Who cares?
我们在说的是钱
'Cause we're talking
很多钱
about money--a lot of money.
小盒子里竟然承载了如此多的美味
我猜这就是
And I'm guessing that's what--
小盒子里竟然承载了如此多的美味
So much flavor in one little box.
沃尔夫哈根啤酒
三杯啤酒让我赞不绝口
沃尔夫哈根
Wolfhagen.
三杯啤洒让我赞不绝囗
Three beers takes me from bow to wow!
美味内♥裤♥
Yum-derwear.
多汁的中心的糖衣
A candy coating for that juicy center.
我告诉你 《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》会展示给他们看的
I'm telling you, Minx is gonna give it to'em
我们会做出好杂♥志♥给他们看的
and we're gonna give it to'em good.
也许两个 但快乐之园呢
Maybe two, but Pleasure Garden?
他们家大业大 但他们从来没有办法
I mean, they're huge and they never had a way
直接向女性营销 现在他们可以了
to market directly to women. Now they do.
所以有了10到15个广♥告♥ 这就可以为我们的书买♥♥单了
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表