剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
Come on. Are we really doing this?
把那扇窗户封起来
Let's get that window boarded up.
我移一下沙发 借过一下
Okay, I'm moving the couch. Excuse me.
乔伊斯 信件包
Joyce, mailbags.
好的
Yeah.
我们真的要躲着这些白♥痴♥吗
Are we really hiding from these jelly doughnuts?
我们真要这么做吗
That's what we're doing right now?
底袋钱 被他自己的粉丝给攻击了
Bottom Dollar attacked by its own fans.
在我看来就是个极好的的宣传噱头
Sounds like an A-plus publicity stunt to me.
这些处♥男♥怎么这么暴躁啊
Who knew virgins could be so mean?
远离窗户 斑比
- Get away from the window, Bambi.
他们正在找你
They're looking for you.
蒂娜 把灯关了
- Tina, kill the lights.
陛下
Your Majesty...
是时候叫点人出来了
time to call a minion.
底袋钱 外面情况已经失控了
Things have gotten out of hand down at Bottom Dollar.
我们应该送些警♥察♥过去
We should send a couple black-and-whites.
我觉得还是再等等看事情发展如何
Or wait and see how the situation unfolds.
不要太草率
Don't wanna be too hasty.
警♥察♥不来的
- Cops aren't coming.
维斯伯里要让我们自生自灭
Westbury's hanging us out to dry on this.
太熟悉了
Settle in.
我觉得我要死这儿了
Well, I guess I'll die right here
比利的雪橇
紧挨着我的最大的耻辱
next to my greatest humiliation.
真是凤头豹尾啊
Perfect end to a perfect chapter.
没人会死
Oh, nobody's gonna die.
他们只是要发泄一下 仅此而已
They're just blowing off some steam, that's all.
我们肯定还有能联♥系♥的人
Oh, there must be someone we can call.
那些为比利·布伦森而疯狂的暴徒呢
What about those goons this one trotted out for Billy Brunson?
你想要这里血流成河吗
Oh, what, you wanna turn this into a bloodbath?
总比咱们流血强吧
Better their blood than ours.
那个知道黑帮给她运杂♥志♥后
- What happened to the Joyce who had an aneurysm
差点晕过去的乔伊斯呢
when she found out the Mob was delivering her magazine?
因为遇见了你
You happened to me.
这锁着的
Hey, this one's locked.
诺曼找到了雷内蒂的办公室
Norman found Renetti's office.
走
Come on.
我去 真不错
- Whoa. All right, come on!
这些畜生要是敢动我的相机
If those animals get into my cameras,
我不打死他们才怪
I swear I'll fight them myself.
好了 听着 不用担心你的设备
All right, listen, don't worry about the gear.
等一切都结束了
When this is all over,
你想要什么我给你买♥♥什么 好吗
I'll buy anything you want, okay?
你为什么要给我的摄影师
· Why would you buy new equipment
买♥♥新设备
for my photographer?
我想给我新任的艺术总监
I can buy anything I want
买♥♥什么买♥♥什么
for my new art director.
是吧 朋友
Right, pal?
感谢你的好意
Yeah, I appreciate your interest,
还是不了 谢谢你
but no, thank you.
我明白了 这一切在你看来都是游戏吗
- Oh, I see. So all that was game to you?
不 这不是游戏 道格
No, it's not a game, Doug.
这只是被霸凌感觉的
It's just a small taste of what it's like
冰山一角
to be pushed around by a bully.
不过还是要谢谢你的谈判大♥师♥课
But thank you for your master class in negotiation.
这些读者来信
These reader letters.
他们爱我们
People love us.
除了你
Well, not you.
我所做的一切 都是为了底袋钱
- Well, everything I did, I did for Bottom Dollar.
看看这个
Look at that.
他把我的信放到了正中间
He put me front and center.
你的高光时刻啊
It's your time to shine.
你的杂♥志♥让我开心
- "Your magazine made me feel good
追求内心所爱 也让我对那些阻止我的人
"about wanting what I want and angry at people
感到生气
"trying to stop me from getting it.
在这个不公且美好的世界里
"'Minx' is a refuge for every woman
风♥骚♥♥女♥人 是每个感到孤独的女人的避难所
who thinks she's alone in this wicked, wonderful world."
每一个人都因为我们站了出来
Each one of these is a person reaching out because of us.
这个孩子问我们有没有实习
This kid is asking if we have any internships.
他才16岁
He's 16 years old.
他把中间插页放在床垫下面
Ah, he keeps the centerfold under his mattress.
我们得帮这孩子离开密西西比
Ooh, we gotta get this boy the hell out of Mississippi.
我的天啊 这个女人邀请我们去她的婚礼
- My, God, this woman is inviting us to her wedding.
这只是沙拉的收据
- This is just a recipe for a Tuscan bread salad.
信在这儿
Oh, there it is.
还有人给孩子取名乔伊斯
Someone named their baby Joyce.
我的天啊
- Oh. Oh, my God.
还附了张可乐罐作为参考
There's a soda can as a reference point.
她接受了她老公
- Oh, she took her husband back...
带他去了精神病院
to the asylum.
什么味儿啊
What is that smell?
-我的天啊 -好了 到此为止了
- Oh, my God. - All right, that's it.
这他妈不能再这样了 叫那群俄♥罗♥斯♥过来吧
This fucking ends now. Let's call the Russians.
-已经打了 -谢了
- Already did. - Thank you.
没了你我该怎么办啊
What would I do without you?
杜克大学
加州大学伯克利分校
沃顿商学院
芝加哥大学 工商管理学院
亲爱的蒂娜·露易丝,
我谨代表芝加哥大学,很高兴通知您您已
被我校1973年秋季招生计划录取
随信附上登记表 填写并于1972年12月12日前寄回
请及时回复以便您于我校安排住宿事宜
山谷之王躲到了帕萨迪纳
- King of the valley found his way to Pasadena.
我又不反感长途开车
- Well, I don't hate a road trip.
我还去了玫瑰碗 还拍了照
I even went to the Rose Bowl. I took a picture.
你看《贝琪》了吗
You see "Betsy"?
温迪真的把我们写惨了啊
Wendy really did a number on us, huh?
对 她把我描绘
Yeah, I got off easy
成自命不凡的唯我论者
with "pretentious" and "solipsistic."
而你 是个油腻的P.T. 巴纳姆和犹太人的混合体
You are "a greasy P.T. Barnum with a dash of"
看来她文笔还不错
Maybe I misjudged her as a writer.
她有理由生气
She had good reason to be pissed.
我们原本说好了的 可最后关头我叫停了
We had a deal, and I pulled the plug at the last minute.
她开销太大了
Her taste too rich for your blood?
不是钱的事儿
No, it wasn't about the money.
我只是觉得她不适合 风♥骚♥♥女♥人
I just didn't think she was the right fit for "Minx."
为什么 我觉得她完美契合啊
Why? Seems like a match made in heaven.
那她也不是你啊
Because she's not you.
是这样 你做创造的东西 对人们是有意义的
Look, what you made, it means something to people,
我却不知道怎么办
and I didn't know what to do with that.
所以我把它搞得面目全非
And so I turned it into something pretty ugly,
我自己
and I got--
我自己也一直是一团糟
I got pretty ugly along the way, too, so...
能承认这一点说明你很大度
That is very big of you to admit.
我知道我们这一次是在逆风而行
And I know that we're sailing against the wind on this one,
做成什么样是我的原因 但我可以扭转局势
and I'm responsible for that, but I can fix this.
这次我们作为搭档一起扭转局势
We can fix this together as partners this time
谁敢挡路干♥死♥他丫的
and fuck everybody who's trying to stop us.
上周我接了个电♥话♥
You know, I got a call last week
不知道哪儿冒出来的一个经纪人打的
from a literally agent just out of the blue
告诉我机会遍地都是
telling me about all the opportunities out there
我可以
and that it's just a matter of me
随意决定想做什么
deciding what I wanna do next.
挺好的 你是值得的
- Oh, good. You've earned that.
是啊 不过
Yeah, but...
不过所有这些机会后面
attached to each one of those opportunities
都有一个道格·雷内蒂
is another Doug Renetti,
有人有求于我
someone who wants something from me,
他们永远都做不到事
something that they could never do on their own
但他们还是想掌控全局
but still insists on holding all the power.
我再也不想放弃自己的权力了
I'm not sure I'm interested in giving away my power anymore.
所以就这了 你想一个人去做
So that's it? You're gonna go at it alone?
也许吧
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表