剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
很抱歉 我是因为看见
I'm so sorry. It was actually the way
你在倒水才以为
that you were pouring the waters that I thought that--
以为我是你网球俱乐部的服务生吗
Reminded you of the help at your tennis club?
不 呃
No. Uh--ah, well,
我们确实是网球俱乐部的成员
we are members of a tennis club,
但是那里的服务生大多是墨西哥人
but the waitstaff there is mostly Mexican, um--
她在逗你玩呢
She's fucking with you.
蒂娜就是我秘书 都当了十年了
Tina's my secretary going on ten years.
太好笑了 -种族歧视
Oh, that's very funny. - Racist.
好了各位 这是我们的时间表 紧紧张张
All right, fuckers, here's our timeline, lean and mean.
只有一周时间做个试发期刊
A week to produce a test issue?
这也太紧了 -要想做第一个吃螃蟹的人
That is way too fast. - Well, we got to boogie
就必须行动迅速 对吗
if we want to be the first out of the gate, right?
你是说还有别家也想发行
You think there's a second nude
女权主义裸体杂♥志♥吗
feminist magazine in the works?
就算现在没有 很快也会有
If there's not now, there soon will be.
插页创意 拍摄 大家有主意了吗
Centerfold ideas, shoot. What do we got?
斑比 说吧
Bambi, go ahead.
我在想
Um, I was thinking,
女人觉得什么东西最性感
what's the number one thing women find sexy?
智商 -摩托车
Intelligence-- - Motorcycles.
想象一下 闪亮的哈雷摩托车
Picture this: tricked out Harley,
身材魁梧的肌肉男 油门上勾勒出鼓鼓囊囊的轮廓
big, muscley model with a juicy boner draped over the throttle.
标题是什么
Mm. - What's the caption?
野猪 -油腻骑手
- "Wild Hogs." - "Greasy Riders."
我知道了
Oh. - Ooh, I got it.
加把劲儿 带我一骑绝尘
"Rode Hard and Put Away Wet."
对 不错 -这个好
Ooh, yes. - That's the one.
斑比 真是绝了 -真的不错 斑比
Bambi, that's genius. - That's really good, Bambi--
但这个
Yo--ah--this is just
和我想的不太一样
not quite what I had in mind.
不过第一次能这样也不错了
It's a great first try though.
哪里不好 -只不过摩托车跟女权主义
- What's wrong with it? - It's just, how do motorcycles
之间的联♥系♥
relate to feminism?
勃起符合我们的理念吗
Are erections consistent with our philosophy?
如果我们的目标是在不同性别之间
If--if our goal is to level the playing field
建立公平的环境 为什么要把生殖器营造成
between the sexes, then should our penises
一种攻击状态呢
be ready to assault?
还是说它们应该平易近人 不显山露水
Or--or should they be approachable and unassuming,
轻轻地搭在大腿上 被藏起来
draped gently on a thigh, tucked away, under a throw?
我想你没搞清楚中♥央♥插页的重点
I think you're missing the point of a centerfold.
没人关心什么理念
No one cares about philosophy.
唯一重要的问题是 它会让你性奋吗
The only question that matters is, does it turn you on?
这话题是老生常谈了
- That is a question for the ages,
我们可以就此讨论好几个月
which we could debate for months.
我们也不想讨论几个月 对吧
Well, we wouldn't want to do that, now would we?
我们也不想急于求成啊
Well, we wouldn't want to rush into things either.
我们应该好好考虑
You know, we should give this magazine
这个杂♥志♥怎么做
the thought it deserves.
我觉得是 -一些口碑很棒的
And I think we are. - Some highly
推荐书目
recommended reading,
《查特莱夫人的情人》
"Lady Chatterley's Lover,"
还有《金赛性学报告》
and then we have the "Kinsey Report,"
第一卷和第二卷
Volumes 1 and 2.
还有去年暑假的畅销书 《我们的身体 我们自己》
And last summer's bestseller, "Our Bodies, Ourselves"
在93页有个关于外阴的章节 令人♥大♥开眼界
There is an eye-opening section on vulvas, page 93.
太好了
Great.
你确定这一个吗 她好像有点小聪明
You sure about this one? She seems a little brainy.
要的就是这个效果
Yeah, I think that's the point.
除非你想下半辈子都靠出♥售♥
Unless you want to be selling under-the-counter mags
非法杂♥志♥过活
for the rest of your life.
我们不也混到今天了
Got us this far.
对 可是你那时在我车子后备箱
Yeah, but you were happy selling magazines
卖♥♥杂♥志♥卖♥♥得多开心啊
out of the trunk of my car.
你那个时候也很开心
You were pretty happy then too.
这对我们俩都有好处
This is gonna be great for us.
你会发现的 我们只要让乔伊斯
You'll see. We just got to get Joyce
跳出自己的定式思维
out of her own head.
深夜妈咪
♪ Late night mama ♪
她喜欢搞事情
♪ She likes to get it on ♪
耶
♪ Yeah ♪
她是我的深夜妈咪
♪ And she's my late night mama ♪
她喜欢搞事情
♪ She likes to get it on ♪
她是我的深夜妈咪
♪ Oh, she's my late night mama ♪
她喜欢搞事情
♪ She likes to get it on ♪
这些人是谁 -模特 有潜力的模特
Who are those guys? - Models--potential models.
我们同意了这事不能着急 -我们有了动力
- We agreed to take our time. - Yeah--we've got momentum.
你不能挡住前进的火车
You do not stand in front of a moving train.
我有做大新闻 引人瞩目的大新闻的想法
I have ideas for big, splashy stories.
好 -好
Okay, um-- - Okay.
我 可以去堕胎诊所当卧底
I--I could go undercover at an abortion clinic,
我可以去倾听被强♥奸♥人的第一口述
and I could take firsthand accounts of rape.
你也可以在日落大道上来回走动
You could also walk up and down Sunset Boulevard,
把我们的想法吼给其他出版商听
shouting our idea into the windows of other publishers.
你对被人挖墙脚怎么这么执念
What is this obsession you have with getting scooped?
光说空话对你的生活有什么好处吗
- Has farting up your own ass gotten you anywhere in life?
显然没有
Apparently not.
好了 乔伊斯
Okay. Joyce, please,
给我几天时间
just give me a couple of days.
我就这么个要求 按我的方法试试
That's all I ask. Just try it my way.
好
Okay.
身体像是被一道电流击中
"Electric flesh-arrows traversing the body.
眼里放射着五彩的光芒
"A rainbow of color strikes the eyelids.
那是高♥潮♥的锣鼓
It is the gong of orgasm."
我们在为男性裸体杂♥志♥
Hey. We're looking for models
找模特
for a male nude magazine.
你们要
You'll be--
要光着屁♥股♥ 露出大屌♥
you'll be butt-ass naked, that means your dick.
如果你不乐意 门就在那边
If you got a problem with it, the door's right there.
开始吧 -太好了
Let's do it. - Great.
好 继续
Okay. Go ahead.
你觉得这不是一种掠夺吗
Does this not feel predatory to you?
为什么我们要在
I mean, why do we have to see...
拍照之前看这东西呢
the thing before the photoshoot?
它肯定很好看
I'm sure it's lovely, you know--well,
反正也就那样对吧
I mean, as lovely as they get, right?
长得都差不多 所以
They are all basically the same, so.
不是所有的小♥弟♥弟♥都长一样的 亲爱的
Not all wieners are the same, babes.
有些短 有些长 有些粗 有些细
There's shorties, fatties, long ones, flatties.
有些有趣 有些害羞 有些无精打采的 有些精力充沛
Playful, shy, jaded, bored.
你之前有见过男人鸡♥巴♥吗 -我当然见过
You have seen a dick before? - Of course I've seen dicks.
见过好多鸡♥巴♥
I've seen so many dicks.
我见过两个半
I've seen two and a half.
而且光线很暗
In very dim lighting.
裤子脱了
Panties off.
又短又粗 -这个组合好有趣
A short fatty. - That's a fun combo.
大鸡♥吧♥先生
♪ Mr. Big Stuff ♪
你以为你是谁
♪ Who do you think you are? ♪
大鸡♥吧♥先生
♪ Mr. Big Stuff ♪
你永远得不到我的爱
♪ You're never gonna get my love ♪
不是因为你穿着
♪ Not because you wear ♪
那些高大上的衣服
♪ All those fancy clothes ♪
噢耶
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
太好了
Oh. Great.
对 你现在知道了
♪ Oh, yes, you do now ♪
你以为我给不起
♪ Do you think I can't afford ♪
你要的爱
♪ To give you my love ♪
噢耶 你以为你比
♪ Oh, yeah - You think you're higher ♪
所有的星星都要高大
♪ Than every star above ♪
我喜欢他
I like him.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表